Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OI Yanks 23:41 - Jul 25 with 3888 viewsChippy69

I know you read these boards
Try getting people who know what there doing
Instead of trying to palm us off with this shower of shit
Three investors in only one payment

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

OI Yanks on 01:02 - Jul 26 with 2721 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wheres your cash 'Taffy'. ? 15% of the club is Welsh.

£1m sitting in the Trust's account devaluing 7% through inflation. Not one brave member is going to stand up and say "show us you cash SCST".

It is not a matter for discussion.

Plenty will say Yank show us your money. "Do not palm us off".

£1m in the Trust. What is it for? It will have devalued 50% in 10 years.

The excess money is probably in the Convertible loan note.

Wise sage since Toshack era

OI Yanks on 06:18 - Jul 26 with 2656 viewsWhiterockin

OI Yanks on 01:02 - Jul 26 by ReslovenSwan1

£1m sitting in the Trust's account devaluing 7% through inflation. Not one brave member is going to stand up and say "show us you cash SCST".

Stop harping on about the trust its boring and pointless. The fact stands apparently we have three new directors with "significant funds" invested and only one declared at companies house. Lets have transparency.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

OI Yanks on 08:58 - Jul 26 with 2522 viewshobo

Surely we've got the cash in a high interest account and not just sitting there?
OI Yanks on 09:02 - Jul 26 with 2517 viewsguthrieintherain

OI Yanks on 06:18 - Jul 26 by Whiterockin

Stop harping on about the trust its boring and pointless. The fact stands apparently we have three new directors with "significant funds" invested and only one declared at companies house. Lets have transparency.

There is a good thread on Phil Sumbler site re this some very interesting stuff on there.

Gabrielle Sutton is the heading twoards the bottom of page 1
[Post edited 26 Jul 2023 10:10]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

OI Yanks on 09:21 - Jul 26 with 2468 viewsGwyn737

OI Yanks on 01:02 - Jul 26 by ReslovenSwan1

‘Taffy’.

Isn’t that an ethnic slur?
OI Yanks on 09:39 - Jul 26 with 2449 viewsWhiterockin

OI Yanks on 09:21 - Jul 26 by Gwyn737

‘Taffy’.

I think it passed the test because it doesn't mention sheep. But then again if you or I said it..........

OI Yanks on 09:41 - Jul 26 with 2449 viewsGwyn737

OI Yanks on 09:39 - Jul 26 by Whiterockin

I think it passed the test because it doesn't mention sheep. But then again if you or I said it..........

Well I’ve got the wrong colour hair/complexion so that makes it hate speech. Or something.
OI Yanks on 14:34 - Jul 26 with 2271 viewsReslovenSwan1

OI Yanks on 09:21 - Jul 26 by Gwyn737

‘Taffy’.

Used for academic effect in a debate so in my book is perfectly reasonable.

So called humour of predominantly far right people associating any particular ethnic group with bestiality is a proper slur and actually illegal. It is easier for wimps to deny it is offensive or even more convenient to deny the ethnic group is not an ethnic group.

People like to avoid responsibility of investing just like the SCST. There is no reason why they could not have bought new shares in the Convertible loan note.

Login to get fewer ads

OI Yanks on 15:00 - Jul 26 with 2237 viewsGwyn737

OI Yanks on 14:34 - Jul 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Used for academic effect in a debate so in my book is perfectly reasonable.

So called humour of predominantly far right people associating any particular ethnic group with bestiality is a proper slur and actually illegal. It is easier for wimps to deny it is offensive or even more convenient to deny the ethnic group is not an ethnic group.

People like to avoid responsibility of investing just like the SCST. There is no reason why they could not have bought new shares in the Convertible loan note.

Can a person of colour be ethnically Welsh?
OI Yanks on 15:13 - Jul 26 with 2206 viewsunion_jack

OI Yanks on 15:00 - Jul 26 by Gwyn737

I know this was directed elsewhere, but the answer is no. To illustrate, I could be 4th generation born to white descendants in China but no way would I be classed as ethnically Chinese.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

OI Yanks on 15:20 - Jul 26 with 2196 viewsReslovenSwan1

OI Yanks on 15:00 - Jul 26 by Gwyn737

Google definition.

"An ethnicity or ethnic group is a grouping of people who identify with each other on the basis of perceived shared attributes that distinguish them from other groups."

Take our good friend Jason Mohamed. He is Welsh and shares many of the features of the Welsh people. He speaks Welsh. loves Wales identifies with Wales empathises with Cardiff people and culture. He does not share traditional Welsh religious heritage (he is Muslim) and possible not DNA markers. Being Welsh is an open book.

I was born in Wales speak Welsh (and English) am notionally Christian quite like rugby and singing. I had red hair and freckles as child which are markers of the R1b gene. (Also seen in Scots and Irish and certain groups in the Urals Russia). I have Welsh markers as does Jason.

I am not ashamed of this I was never going to be a basket ball player. I do not see my self as more Welsh than Jason. Jason has in fact promoted Wales much m better than i have.

It is a multifaceted question with no right or wrong answer.

Accessions of bestially are targeted at Welsh people specifically. Not Cardiff not Swansea but the Welsh. It is offensive and illegal. The last burning embers of far right bone heads.

OI Yanks on 15:37 - Jul 26 with 2186 viewsReslovenSwan1

OI Yanks on 08:58 - Jul 26 by hobo

Surely we've got the cash in a high interest account and not just sitting there?

You say "we" so you are presumably member. It is good you are asking questions. If the Trust cannot mitigate against inflation is doomed.

They currently have 80% of their assets in a struggling loss making football team ( looking to stop teams playing football) and the rest in cash presumably.

If you are a member e mail them and find out and tell us.

OI Yanks on 16:45 - Jul 26 with 2108 viewsGwyn737

OI Yanks on 15:13 - Jul 26 by union_jack

I know this was directed elsewhere, but the answer is no. To illustrate, I could be 4th generation born to white descendants in China but no way would I be classed as ethnically Chinese.

Good answer that.

I or of my family who I can go back 5 generations, all who lived within an 8 mile radius of Swansea are ethnically welsh by Resolven’s definition.

No wonder I’m not upset by it.
OI Yanks on 16:47 - Jul 26 with 2105 viewsGwyn737

OI Yanks on 15:20 - Jul 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Google definition.

"An ethnicity or ethnic group is a grouping of people who identify with each other on the basis of perceived shared attributes that distinguish them from other groups."

Take our good friend Jason Mohamed. He is Welsh and shares many of the features of the Welsh people. He speaks Welsh. loves Wales identifies with Wales empathises with Cardiff people and culture. He does not share traditional Welsh religious heritage (he is Muslim) and possible not DNA markers. Being Welsh is an open book.

I was born in Wales speak Welsh (and English) am notionally Christian quite like rugby and singing. I had red hair and freckles as child which are markers of the R1b gene. (Also seen in Scots and Irish and certain groups in the Urals Russia). I have Welsh markers as does Jason.

I am not ashamed of this I was never going to be a basket ball player. I do not see my self as more Welsh than Jason. Jason has in fact promoted Wales much m better than i have.

It is a multifaceted question with no right or wrong answer.

Accessions of bestially are targeted at Welsh people specifically. Not Cardiff not Swansea but the Welsh. It is offensive and illegal. The last burning embers of far right bone heads.

So there’s definitely an ethnic welsh group but there’s no right or wrong answer?
OI Yanks on 16:57 - Jul 26 with 2084 viewsWhiterockin

OI Yanks on 16:47 - Jul 26 by Gwyn737

So there’s definitely an ethnic welsh group but there’s no right or wrong answer?

Probably if you lived a sheltered life in somewhere secluded like a valley and rarely ventured out, then spent your life with similar and raised a family and it continued for generations. You would probably end up with as pure Welsh blood as you could get. Unless a red headed milkman came calling.

OI Yanks on 18:21 - Jul 26 with 2021 viewsReslovenSwan1

OI Yanks on 16:57 - Jul 26 by Whiterockin

Probably if you lived a sheltered life in somewhere secluded like a valley and rarely ventured out, then spent your life with similar and raised a family and it continued for generations. You would probably end up with as pure Welsh blood as you could get. Unless a red headed milkman came calling.

Speak to a professor if you want to investigate these things further. I never ever talk about "pure" anything or one group of people being superior or inferior to any other.

It is you that introduce the "pure" word. We all know where that is heading.

The English / British thing favours assimilation into one homogeneous group and this happens naturally with globalisation inter marrying etc. The DNA markers lose their distinction. Blondes and red heads are perhaps becoming rarer in Sweden ans RoI. There are other markers however like religion, culture, language athletic abilities politics sport football loyalties etc.

DNA analysis reveal most English have genes from peoples who were on he island from Roman times predating the Anglo Saxon immigration. The crooner from Ipswich is a 'cochon'. It is called Scots /Irish / Welsh avoiding the word Celtic. The Picts predated the Celts.

OI Yanks on 18:47 - Jul 26 with 1976 viewsshingle

OI Yanks on 18:21 - Jul 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Speak to a professor if you want to investigate these things further. I never ever talk about "pure" anything or one group of people being superior or inferior to any other.

It is you that introduce the "pure" word. We all know where that is heading.

The English / British thing favours assimilation into one homogeneous group and this happens naturally with globalisation inter marrying etc. The DNA markers lose their distinction. Blondes and red heads are perhaps becoming rarer in Sweden ans RoI. There are other markers however like religion, culture, language athletic abilities politics sport football loyalties etc.

DNA analysis reveal most English have genes from peoples who were on he island from Roman times predating the Anglo Saxon immigration. The crooner from Ipswich is a 'cochon'. It is called Scots /Irish / Welsh avoiding the word Celtic. The Picts predated the Celts.

Yanks main priority qt the moment is what they can pocket from the sale of Piroe, must be very frustrating for them to see that he is still here.
OI Yanks on 19:16 - Jul 26 with 1932 viewsReslovenSwan1

OI Yanks on 18:47 - Jul 26 by shingle

Yanks main priority qt the moment is what they can pocket from the sale of Piroe, must be very frustrating for them to see that he is still here.

"Pocket" is a pejorative word which suggest self benefit "Yank" is a pejorative word because it is almost always associated with negative follow ups like "making a fast buck". McEillnheny at Wrexham is never ever called a 'Yank'.

"Yanks" have always been portrayed by many as ready to "flip the club" for a quick profit. A fake model. SEVEN years and counting. Levien and co a decade at DC united.

The Trust made some desperately poor decisions by going to law under the impression that Swansea city was a sinking ship and they had to bail out by force of law and get out of the cabin what eve they could carry. It was sinking slowly from all the "asset stripping" by the hedge funders" (remember?) This is why eye watering fees of £10m out of £21m was considered by some dimwits as reasonable.

I am frustrated myself Piroe is still here. I support Swansea and the US people are majority share holders investing in the club. The Welsh shareholders decline to invest. Swansea.com do however sponsor

OI Yanks on 19:42 - Jul 26 with 1900 viewsBoundy

OI Yanks on 19:16 - Jul 26 by ReslovenSwan1

"Pocket" is a pejorative word which suggest self benefit "Yank" is a pejorative word because it is almost always associated with negative follow ups like "making a fast buck". McEillnheny at Wrexham is never ever called a 'Yank'.

"Yanks" have always been portrayed by many as ready to "flip the club" for a quick profit. A fake model. SEVEN years and counting. Levien and co a decade at DC united.

The Trust made some desperately poor decisions by going to law under the impression that Swansea city was a sinking ship and they had to bail out by force of law and get out of the cabin what eve they could carry. It was sinking slowly from all the "asset stripping" by the hedge funders" (remember?) This is why eye watering fees of £10m out of £21m was considered by some dimwits as reasonable.

I am frustrated myself Piroe is still here. I support Swansea and the US people are majority share holders investing in the club. The Welsh shareholders decline to invest. Swansea.com do however sponsor

You need to be kept reminded that the yanks are here not because they love the Club nor are benefactors .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

OI Yanks on 21:29 - Jul 26 with 1798 viewsFireboy2

OI Yanks on 19:42 - Jul 26 by Boundy

You need to be kept reminded that the yanks are here not because they love the Club nor are benefactors .

Res wants to ask levein wtf is going on.
OI Yanks on 22:01 - Jul 26 with 1734 viewsBoundy

OI Yanks on 21:29 - Jul 26 by Fireboy2

Res wants to ask levein wtf is going on.

That could be nearer to the truth than we know . Yet another transfer window seemingly heading the way of too many others or am I being dramatic ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

OI Yanks on 22:11 - Jul 26 with 1712 viewsReslovenSwan1

OI Yanks on 22:01 - Jul 26 by Boundy

That could be nearer to the truth than we know . Yet another transfer window seemingly heading the way of too many others or am I being dramatic ?

Levien put Coleman in charge. There is a good yankee saying.

"You do not buy a dog and bark yourself. " Coleman is entrusted with "the purse strings" and can sign documents i would think.

Cash has been made available Ginnelly, Key, Yates in on permanents and Ashby and Rushworth highly rated options for long lasting problem positions. Ashby should be a mark up on Sorinola.

Perhaps a couple more incoming before the big kick off. All done and Piroe still not sold.

OI Yanks on 22:15 - Jul 26 with 1694 viewsWhiterockin

They need to realise that if you play hardball for to long, you could end up with a punctured ball.

OI Yanks on 22:24 - Jul 26 with 1672 viewsraynor94

OI Yanks on 22:11 - Jul 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Levien put Coleman in charge. There is a good yankee saying.

"You do not buy a dog and bark yourself. " Coleman is entrusted with "the purse strings" and can sign documents i would think.

Cash has been made available Ginnelly, Key, Yates in on permanents and Ashby and Rushworth highly rated options for long lasting problem positions. Ashby should be a mark up on Sorinola.

Perhaps a couple more incoming before the big kick off. All done and Piroe still not sold.

Ashby is a right back

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

OI Yanks on 23:14 - Jul 26 with 1611 viewsFireboy2

It is the truth boundy.

Res knows fvck all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024