Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll 18:59 - Aug 15 with 1984 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 19:10 - Aug 15 with 1975 viewsRhonddaSwans

mods I posted a Cabango v Wood the other day.
The poll is ment to find out the fans favourite. No malice I couldn't pick off the top of my head. So the winner of the final poll will be the fans favourite start of 23/24
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 19:15]

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 20:03 - Aug 15 with 1905 viewsKeithHaynes

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 19:10 - Aug 15 by RhonddaSwans

mods I posted a Cabango v Wood the other day.
The poll is ment to find out the fans favourite. No malice I couldn't pick off the top of my head. So the winner of the final poll will be the fans favourite start of 23/24
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 19:15]

The poll is still there.
Once Wood goes we will have both Darling and Cabango 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 23:18 - Aug 15 with 1790 viewsBadlands

Nasty
Harry Darling €1.8 million
Ben Cabango €13 million
Sort of indicates how little some of our fans are.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 01:00 - Aug 16 with 1756 viewsModeratorD

My only objection to this poll is that there should be a third option :
To get rid of neither?
Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 07:59 - Aug 16 with 1652 viewsraynor94

Don't see the need for a poll like this, why not support both

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 11:31 - Aug 16 with 1535 viewsonehunglow

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 07:59 - Aug 16 by raynor94

Don't see the need for a poll like this, why not support both

Amen.
Cabango seems to be the whipping boy for sure

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 12:52 - Aug 16 with 1501 viewsangryjack

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 11:31 - Aug 16 by onehunglow

Amen.

Maybe because he not very good,getting found out slowly..
Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 12:56 - Aug 16 with 1498 viewsangryjack

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 23:18 - Aug 15 by Badlands

Nasty
Harry Darling €1.8 million
Ben Cabango €13 million
Sort of indicates how little some of our fans are.

Lol as if anyone would pay 13 million for him
Login to get fewer ads

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 13:27 - Aug 16 with 1484 viewsWhiterockin

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 12:56 - Aug 16 by angryjack

Lol as if anyone would pay 13 million for him

He believes everything on Transfermarkt, a bit silly really.
Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 16:03 - Aug 16 with 1417 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 11:31 - Aug 16 by onehunglow

Amen.

It was started as the other day I was reading daps post on a transfer.
It come up either Cabango or Wood could get sold.
I couldn't decide in my head who I would rather get rid of .
So I put it to a poll.

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 16:11 - Aug 16 with 1412 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 01:00 - Aug 16 by ModeratorD

My only objection to this poll is that there should be a third option :
To get rid of neither?

Honestly It wasn't ment as right we want the player gone.
It was if you had a choice to keep one who would you get rid of.

Ben , Harry and Nathen are all quality players.

Personally Harry is my favourite CB in the team he is aggressive and old school.

I think Ben is getting a hard time in the poll due to a few silly mistakes, iver the last 2 years.But on the record I think if Ben played to his full potential he would all ready be in the premier league.

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 17:19 - Aug 16 with 1372 viewsangryjack

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 16:11 - Aug 16 by RhonddaSwans

Personally Harry is my favourite CB in the team he is aggressive and old school.

I think Ben is getting a hard time in the poll due to a few silly mistakes, iver the last 2 years.But on the record I think if Ben played to his full potential he would all ready be in the premier league.

Too slow in movement and thought,can't move his feet quick enough in tight situations,always on his heels instead anticipating,slow in turning,terrible in one on one situations, his passing ain't the best either,never in a million years he be a premier league player
Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 17:35 - Aug 16 with 1350 viewsonehunglow

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 12:52 - Aug 16 by angryjack

Maybe because he not very good,getting found out slowly..

And there again maybe nit.
If anyone has any doubt as to the sheer stupidity of Russ’s darling then reflect on that penalty tackle .
The odd headed goal is not compensation
Cabango is no left sided wide defender
He s limited but when deployed corrected he is adequate
Wood seems to be the darling of the forum fans now ,bizarrely .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 19:58 - Aug 16 with 1315 viewsangryjack

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 17:35 - Aug 16 by onehunglow

And there again maybe nit.
If anyone has any doubt as to the sheer stupidity of Russ’s darling then reflect on that penalty tackle .
The odd headed goal is not compensation
Cabango is no left sided wide defender
He s limited but when deployed corrected he is adequate
Wood seems to be the darling of the forum fans now ,bizarrely .

That's what you get when you play wing backs and 3 full on centre halves,when the wing back are high up the pitch and ball gets played into thd chamber it means one of our centre halves as got too cover the space out wide ,usually against a winger and 9 times out 10 thd winger will skip around the centre half as what happened sat,if you going play the wing back system with with 3 centre halves ,it works better with one ball winning centre half and 2 ball playing ones.ie a naughton and like a manning so when balls knocked in channel's they can cover..
Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 22:02 - Aug 16 with 1273 viewsjackrmee

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 16:11 - Aug 16 by RhonddaSwans

I get what you were trying to do mate and I understand.
I think it would have gone down a lot better and got more people voting if you had written “who should we keep, instead of who to get rid of that’s all

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 22:05 - Aug 16 with 1273 viewsjackrmee

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 19:58 - Aug 16 by angryjack

That's what you get when you play wing backs and 3 full on centre halves,when the wing back are high up the pitch and ball gets played into thd chamber it means one of our centre halves as got too cover the space out wide ,usually against a winger and 9 times out 10 thd winger will skip around the centre half as what happened sat,if you going play the wing back system with with 3 centre halves ,it works better with one ball winning centre half and 2 ball playing ones.ie a naughton and like a manning so when balls knocked in channel's they can cover..

This is true. Not the boys’ fault who are playing there. They are all adequate, but it is being made more difficult for them.
Hard for me to see any of them playing in the prem though. Possibly Wood in future, but definitely not now

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 06:48 - Aug 17 with 1237 viewsangryjack

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 22:05 - Aug 16 by jackrmee

This is true. Not the boys’ fault who are playing there. They are all adequate, but it is being made more difficult for them.
Hard for me to see any of them playing in the prem though. Possibly Wood in future, but definitely not now

It is true,everything balls get knocked in channels when our full backs or wingbavjs are high up field it means our centre halves have got to go and cover thd space,and usually z one on one against a winger,that's what happened sat when darling gave away pen..when you play that system it's better ti have one ball winning centre half with 2 ball playing sort of full backs either side to cover space and act as full backs when needed..
Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 10:54 - Aug 17 with 1191 viewsOptimisticJack

The wording is so distespectful to two of our players.
Could have been worded much better.
Darling incidentally in my opinion will get 10 goals plus this season.

Optimisticjack

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 10:57 - Aug 17 with 1176 viewsKeithHaynes

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 10:54 - Aug 17 by OptimisticJack

The wording is so distespectful to two of our players.
Could have been worded much better.
Darling incidentally in my opinion will get 10 goals plus this season.

I like Harry, yes he had a minute of madness last Saturday but showed immense character after that.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 11:10 - Aug 17 with 1158 viewsOptimisticJack

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 10:57 - Aug 17 by KeithHaynes

I like Harry, yes he had a minute of madness last Saturday but showed immense character after that.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Agree Kieth.
Darling needs a consistent run of games - something which he has not been given up to now.
He seems to have settled nicely in the area and loves playing for the Swans.

Optimisticjack

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 14:15 - Aug 17 with 1100 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 06:48 - Aug 17 by angryjack

It is true,everything balls get knocked in channels when our full backs or wingbavjs are high up field it means our centre halves have got to go and cover thd space,and usually z one on one against a winger,that's what happened sat when darling gave away pen..when you play that system it's better ti have one ball winning centre half with 2 ball playing sort of full backs either side to cover space and act as full backs when needed..

You don't want much do you?
Centre backs are chosen to play in that position for a reason, usually it involves height, strength and doggedness in tackles and blocking, but not speed.
Yet you expect them to be able to do the job of dedicated Left or Right backs, who also get skinned by Wingers every week as shown by Manning, who wasn't even that quick.
Great expectations much.
Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 14:51 - Aug 17 with 1061 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who would you get rid of 2 ... dont delete mods its an opinion poll on 22:02 - Aug 16 by jackrmee

I get what you were trying to do mate and I understand.
I think it would have gone down a lot better and got more people voting if you had written “who should we keep, instead of who to get rid of that’s all

Yeah mate I get you , live and learn and all that.
Made a good thread on the conversion here. We have the best forum in the world!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024