Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
smiff v eubanks 2 15:29 - Sep 2 with 1525 viewsthemodfather

still think smith will win, like last time. eubanks will know smith is a good boxer, may show more respect but i think smith will keep moving forward and get into his body. smiff wins on points. i would love to see a smith win by explosive ko in 6 but doubt it.
smiff v eubanks 2 on 18:44 - Sep 2 with 1430 viewsWatford_Ranger

Don’t think boxing helps itself sometimes putting this on PPV. Would like to know how many people are paying the £20 or whatever it is now.
smiff v eubanks 2 on 00:11 - Sep 3 with 1280 viewsMonkey_Roots

Smith did nothing.

Very odd.

Eubank battered him.
smiff v eubanks 2 on 10:33 - Sep 3 with 1104 viewsGloucs_R

smiff v eubanks 2 on 00:11 - Sep 3 by Monkey_Roots

Smith did nothing.

Very odd.

Eubank battered him.

Very one sided. I thought the referee did well to step in and stop the fight as it was only ever going on way. I guess he always had a punches chance.

Poll: Are we staying up?

smiff v eubanks 2 on 10:36 - Sep 3 with 1094 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Excellent performance from a super focussed Eubanks Jnr. He showed what he's capable of when he finds the right trainer, listens, and maintains his discipline in the ring.
smiff v eubanks 2 on 13:14 - Sep 3 with 1015 viewsthemodfather

Got that wrong! Eubanks completely bossed this and won convincingly , Smith not allowed to get going
smiff v eubanks 2 on 14:00 - Sep 3 with 961 viewsParkRoyalR

smiff v eubanks 2 on 10:36 - Sep 3 by Benny_the_Ball

Excellent performance from a super focussed Eubanks Jnr. He showed what he's capable of when he finds the right trainer, listens, and maintains his discipline in the ring.

Last nights fight should not have gone ahead given Smith's recent injury as Smith was not fight fit as was seen from his movement from the early rounds, whether he rolled his ankle in the 2nd or not,

Will think twice about PPV again as thought Referee was biased from the outset, never once attempted to stop Eubanks continually holding to stop any fighting on the inside, and as for Eubank calling out Conor Benn (ffs), Kell Brook (retired) and Tripe G (39 yrs old now?) I'm surprised he did'nt call out Jake Paul or KSi, just taking people for mugs.

Although Eubanks stuck to his game-plan, Smith's lack of movement (injury or not) meant its hard to assess Eubanks performance, although all those haymakers missing late on suggested he remains a level below World Championship fights as Groves proved when he schooled him for 11 Rounds and out-boxed him in the 12th with one arm hanging out of its socket.

Like Eubank as a bloke but too flat-footed and poor footwork means he will always be beaten by a decent World Championship level boxer.
smiff v eubanks 2 on 17:22 - Sep 3 with 916 viewsBenny_the_Ball

smiff v eubanks 2 on 14:00 - Sep 3 by ParkRoyalR

Last nights fight should not have gone ahead given Smith's recent injury as Smith was not fight fit as was seen from his movement from the early rounds, whether he rolled his ankle in the 2nd or not,

Will think twice about PPV again as thought Referee was biased from the outset, never once attempted to stop Eubanks continually holding to stop any fighting on the inside, and as for Eubank calling out Conor Benn (ffs), Kell Brook (retired) and Tripe G (39 yrs old now?) I'm surprised he did'nt call out Jake Paul or KSi, just taking people for mugs.

Although Eubanks stuck to his game-plan, Smith's lack of movement (injury or not) meant its hard to assess Eubanks performance, although all those haymakers missing late on suggested he remains a level below World Championship fights as Groves proved when he schooled him for 11 Rounds and out-boxed him in the 12th with one arm hanging out of its socket.

Like Eubank as a bloke but too flat-footed and poor footwork means he will always be beaten by a decent World Championship level boxer.

Smith's movement was poor but let's not take anything away from Eubanks Jnr who produced an excellent display under the pressure of knowing that another defeat would effectively end his career. Even your man Groves was impressed.

Sure, Eubanks Jnr isn't elite level but considering his privileged background it's a wonder that he's reached the level he has and still dedicates himself to the sport at 33.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024