Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 18:10 - Nov 2 with 12815 views1983

Odds on favourite to be next President ?
Just when you thought the world couldn't get any madder

Donald Trump on 21:18 - Mar 17 with 638 viewsWingstandwood

Donald Trump on 19:27 - Mar 17 by SullutaCreturned

I've started reading a book by David Runciman called "How Democracy Ends" and the opening few pages are very interesting.

Democracies all across the world are tearing themselves apart, he likens the USA political situation to a middle aged mans mid life crisis and their falshy sports car ( well he says motorbike) is Donald Trump.

Your last line about the greatest enemy, that is true in the UK also.Many other places too. Governments are not working in the interests of their people, they are working in self interests, working to make their rich friends richer, they give assistance and power to corporations, he suggests that corporations could be the next rulers of the world, I'm sure that was the plot line from a film that I have seen but cannot remember the name of.

What has/is happening under Biden could be classed as both criminal evil imo, because large numbers of hardened criminals and narco-state gangsters have been deliberately allowed free passage to enter into the U.S along with mega-amounts of drugs like fentanyl etc.

Some Americans go as far as to think that this is an act of treason, because it comes with appalling repercussions that'll affect the U.S and American society for many decades to come.

What has been deliberately orchestrated and allowed goes way beyond all rational thinking, morality and sane judgement.

It's truly shocking and beggars belief! To think a government is behind this and has aided and abetted it!!!!!

Argus!

Donald Trump on 21:15 - Mar 20 with 505 viewsPawelAbbott

He now can't afford to pay his fine of $454m, so is asking 1 million ordinary Americans to put their hands in their pockets to pay it for him!!!
The man is unbelievable.
That's not to mention expecting people to pay his legal bills. Would he even be running for President if it didn't give him the chance to avoid paying for things???
Donald Trump on 16:40 - Mar 21 with 447 viewsSullutaCreturned

Donald Trump on 21:18 - Mar 17 by Wingstandwood

What has/is happening under Biden could be classed as both criminal evil imo, because large numbers of hardened criminals and narco-state gangsters have been deliberately allowed free passage to enter into the U.S along with mega-amounts of drugs like fentanyl etc.

Some Americans go as far as to think that this is an act of treason, because it comes with appalling repercussions that'll affect the U.S and American society for many decades to come.

What has been deliberately orchestrated and allowed goes way beyond all rational thinking, morality and sane judgement.

It's truly shocking and beggars belief! To think a government is behind this and has aided and abetted it!!!!!

This isn't just the USA or Uk, democracies across the world are slowly failing.

In Runcimans book he also suggests an outcome where corporations end up running the world, that is a scary thought. What it suggests, in the end, is a worldwide totaltarian society.

Communism is a giant fail, capitalism is failing, we need to find another way. One that doesn't rob us of the lves we have
Donald Trump on 18:07 - Mar 21 with 438 viewsKilkennyjack

Donald Trump on 22:29 - Mar 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

I've already said how I know for a fact it was rigged.

Sure, there's a million allegations of actual voter fraud, and even a movie (2000 Mules) that I haven't seen but apparently is quite interesting. But stuff like that can always be brushed off as hoaxes. Video can be manipulated or taken out of context, etc.

So why talk about stuff like that, when the other side doesn't even try to deny the truth about the rigging done by the FBI and Anthony Blinken's 51.

And as for the consequences of this proven election rigging, let's even say, for argument's sake, that 90% of those 17% of Biden voters were lying when they said they wouldn't have voted for him. Perhaps 90% of them were already having buyer's remorse knowing what a disaster they had elected. Fat chance of that, though, since the poll was taken in early 2021. But let's entertain it anyway...

If 1.7% of Biden's voters in every state simply did not vote, that changes the outcomes in:

Arizona
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Wisconsin
Nevada

And Trump wins the electoral college in similar fashion to 2016.

Rigged elections certainly have consequences. 400K people might still be alive in Ukraine, for starters.

Trump lost.

Thats it.

Trump cant take it cos he is a man baby.

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 18:15 - Mar 21 with 436 viewsshingle

Donald Trump on 18:07 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

Trump lost.

Thats it.

Trump cant take it cos he is a man baby.

He will not mind so much if he wins back the Presidency which is a strong the possibility, the return of the Don so to speak.
Donald Trump on 18:22 - Mar 21 with 435 viewsshingle

Donald Trump on 18:55 - Mar 15 by SullutaCreturned

I haven't contradicted myself, not sending people off to a foreign country to fight doesn't mean you are a safe pair of hands, a country's leader can be dangerous in very many ways and for that just look at the cyber attacks perpetrated by Russian and Chinese backed groups.

Those previous POTUS's don't matter, they will not be the next POTUS but Trump might.

Now where you are so completely wrong is about me jumping on a bandwagon and believing whoever is flavour of the month. Can you produce any examples of politicians I believe? Can you produce any examples of politicians I support?

On the other hand, while you say you are not naive enough to believe either side you launch a stout defence of Trump and an attack on my post. Seems like you believe Trump, now that is highly contradictory.

Sounds like you say, there you go speculating again, your not to sure what you say do you lol
Donald Trump on 11:04 - Mar 22 with 373 viewsKilkennyjack

Donald Trump on 18:15 - Mar 21 by shingle

He will not mind so much if he wins back the Presidency which is a strong the possibility, the return of the Don so to speak.

Unless they prevent women voting then the Donald is royally screwed.

I almost wish Sleepy Joe had really outsmarted him and stolen the last election, i mean what would that make Trump ?

Beware of the Risen People

Donald Trump on 12:28 - Mar 22 with 362 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Trump could be set for a $3 billion windfall from floating his social network thing.

Don’t know how much he has earned from selling his very fetching gold sneakers though.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 15:38 - Mar 22 with 341 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 11:04 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

Unless they prevent women voting then the Donald is royally screwed.

I almost wish Sleepy Joe had really outsmarted him and stolen the last election, i mean what would that make Trump ?

How exactly are "they" going to prevent any legal voter from voting?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024