Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 minutes silence beautifully observed 11:21 - Nov 11 with 5135 viewsGwyn737

Incredibly moving scenes.

We should be proud we do this kind of thing so well.

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 13:10 - Nov 11 with 2999 viewsonehunglow

Scenes of police getting it in the neck again isn’t beautiful though.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 13:28 - Nov 11 with 2963 viewscontroversial_jack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 13:10 - Nov 11 by onehunglow

Yes, from the right wingers

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/fighting-reported-people-shouting-england-085400764.ht
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 13:38 - Nov 11 with 2974 viewsGwyn737

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 13:10 - Nov 11 by onehunglow

From what I’ve seen they’ve done a sterling job in the face of some shocking provocation.

The sky news footage of the EDL/Yaxley/Lennon/Stone Island mob chanting ‘I’m English till I die’ and ‘the police aren’t English any more’ while breaking through barriers to get the the cenotaph whilst throwing punches at the police.

All in the name of protecting our fallen apparently.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 13:56 - Nov 11 with 2950 viewsFireboy2

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 13:38 - Nov 11 by Gwyn737

From what I’ve seen they’ve done a sterling job in the face of some shocking provocation.

The sky news footage of the EDL/Yaxley/Lennon/Stone Island mob chanting ‘I’m English till I die’ and ‘the police aren’t English any more’ while breaking through barriers to get the the cenotaph whilst throwing punches at the police.

Good to see that they are respecting the servicemen amd women who have fallen 👏

Braverman has alot to answer for, she isn't bothered though.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:02 - Nov 11 with 2917 viewscontroversial_jack

I wonder what Braverman will say about this. Will she ban all right wing protests or will she be selective in her discrimination? The irony of this!
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:03 - Nov 11 with 2938 viewsSullutaCreturned

Yes and this was exactly my concern, the rabid racists using it as an excuse, which they have. Though they weren't brave enough "English" to go near the Palestinian march, at least I haven't seen anything about that happening.

Lets hope the Palestine is completely trouble free.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:11 - Nov 11 with 2929 viewsonehunglow

I’d rather them crush Robinson and his band of Filth .
They are all front
They soil the British Flag

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:23 - Nov 11 with 2924 viewsGwyn737

I don’t get this. The Met are calling them counter-protestors. Who are they counter-protestering against?

The people protesting three hours later a fair distance away from them?

Doesn’t make sense to me.
Login to get fewer ads

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:37 - Nov 11 with 2892 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:23 - Nov 11 by Gwyn737

I don’t get this. The Met are calling them counter-protestors. Who are they counter-protestering against?

Counter PROTESTERING, darned auto correct, I hope, teach

Anyway, they were protesting what they consider anti English behaviour, funny skinned foreigners on our streets asking for an end to the violence so ironically, they get mildly violent.

The Tommy Robinson effect eh.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:37 - Nov 11 with 2895 viewsFlashberryjack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:23 - Nov 11 by Gwyn737

Morons.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:44 - Nov 11 with 2881 viewsWingstandwood

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:37 - Nov 11 by Flashberryjack

Morons.

The ultimate own-goal, a total lack of respect from them!

Argus!

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:01 - Nov 11 with 2855 viewsGwyn737

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:37 - Nov 11 by SullutaCreturned

Counter PROTESTERING, darned auto correct, I hope, teach

Anyway, they were protesting what they consider anti English behaviour, funny skinned foreigners on our streets asking for an end to the violence so ironically, they get mildly violent.

The Tommy Robinson effect eh.

Ooops! 🤣
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:01 - Nov 11 with 2847 viewsonehunglow

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:44 - Nov 11 by Wingstandwood

The ultimate own-goal, a total lack of respect from them!

Ironic really Tom and the boys protesting about those who find Israel objectable and out or order
Tom a supporter then of people whom his idols gave a hard time to in the last war
I don’t feel I am being racist either

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:25 - Nov 11 with 2839 viewsSgorioFruit

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:11 - Nov 11 by onehunglow

I’d rather them crush Robinson and his band of Filth .
They are all front
They soil the British Flag

thank god there is no dragon on said flag

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 16:45 - Nov 11 with 2749 viewscontroversial_jack

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 15:25 - Nov 11 by SgorioFruit

thank god there is no dragon on said flag

I told you all so,that the trouble would come from the right wing, but you wouldn’t have it
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 17:01 - Nov 11 with 2750 viewsGwyn737

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 16:45 - Nov 11 by controversial_jack

I told you all so,that the trouble would come from the right wing, but you wouldn’t have it

SOME wouldn’t have it.

The sensible majority understood that it would be peaceful unless the mob got to them.

Thanks to sound planning, timing, the chosen route and some excellent policing it seems to have passed uneventfully.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:05 - Nov 11 with 2668 viewsmajorraglan

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 17:01 - Nov 11 by Gwyn737

SOME wouldn’t have it.

The sensible majority understood that it would be peaceful unless the mob got to them.

Thanks to sound planning, timing, the chosen route and some excellent policing it seems to have passed uneventfully.

So, it appears the police assessment was correct all along. The police said they had no intelligence to suggest there’d be any violence at the “peace protest” and therefore no grounds to ban the “peace” protest and loh and behold they were right - who’d have thought it!
Meanwhile, a couple of thousand “patriots” rock up to show support and it all kicks off with at least 92 getting themselves arrested. Braverman reckons the police arrest a disproportionate number of the right, based on today it’s clear as day why. She’s called this completely wrong and in my opinion has to go.

Edit- to clarify point re police and intelligence.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 19:25]
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:09 - Nov 11 with 2654 viewsSullutaCreturned

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:05 - Nov 11 by majorraglan

So, it appears the police assessment was correct all along. The police said they had no intelligence to suggest there’d be any violence at the “peace protest” and therefore no grounds to ban the “peace” protest and loh and behold they were right - who’d have thought it!
Meanwhile, a couple of thousand “patriots” rock up to show support and it all kicks off with at least 92 getting themselves arrested. Braverman reckons the police arrest a disproportionate number of the right, based on today it’s clear as day why. She’s called this completely wrong and in my opinion has to go.

A contradictory post, Major. because there was trouble, fortunately the rabid racists were too cowardly to go near the Pro Palestinian march but there was trouble and there were at least 92 arrests, your words.

Braverman is part of a whole government that has to go.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:19 - Nov 11 with 2647 viewsBryanSwan

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:05 - Nov 11 by majorraglan

Shock horror, peaceful protest is on the whole pretty peaceful, whereas the BNP nationalists cause havoc.
Thats made some on here look a bit silly now hasnt it.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:23 - Nov 11 with 2638 viewsGwyn737

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:09 - Nov 11 by SullutaCreturned

A contradictory post, Major. because there was trouble, fortunately the rabid racists were too cowardly to go near the Pro Palestinian march but there was trouble and there were at least 92 arrests, your words.

To be fair Cat I don’t think there were any arrests at the peace march.

The arrests were the Neanderthals protecting the Cenotaph from an imaginary threat.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:29 - Nov 11 with 2621 viewsmajorraglan

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:09 - Nov 11 by SullutaCreturned

Thanks, I’ve edited my original post to make it clear the police were referring to a lack on intelligence re the peace protest which I understand has gone smoothly, whereas the “counter protestors” or whatever name they may choose to use, football lads, EDL, NF etc caused ructions.

I agree with your comments about the government, they’re the worst in living memory.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 19:39 - Nov 11 with 2606 viewsBoundy

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 14:37 - Nov 11 by Flashberryjack

Morons.

I could use much stronger adjectives to describe them , they sully the name and are an embarrassment to the UK .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 20:01 - Nov 11 with 2575 viewsScotia

I hope that there are some posters regretting what they have written over the past week.

If the pro-palestinian protesters are scum, what does that make these right wing counter protesters?
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 22:37 - Nov 11 with 2446 viewsFireboy2

What I find ironic is these morons have got all wound up by a person whose ethnicity they normally protest against.

They are all thick as mince.
2 minutes silence beautifully observed on 23:03 - Nov 11 with 2408 viewscontroversial_jack

Maybe mow, ppl can see what the right wing are really like. I won’t hold my breath.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024