Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dixon Bonnar - Contract 00:37 - Dec 2 with 4124 viewsextratimeR

I hope he's on a long Contract, ( people have televisions).
This guy is very very good, everytime I see him his game improves, he seems to have now adjusted to the pace of the Championship, ( worse than the Premiership I'm told).

This guy will be very important to our future if we going to stay up.
Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 01:27 - Dec 2 with 3999 viewsNorthLondonR

I like him, I like him a lot... he's like a more effective and mobile Harry Winks slash Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 01:35 - Dec 2 with 3981 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Agreed guys, looks really useful and comfortable there for us and I know that right now I wouldn't want not in the side....making a difference!
Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 05:50 - Dec 2 with 3788 viewsNorthantsHoop

Agree he is shaping up nicely and doing some fine work in the midfield. He is on a 1 year deal to summer 2024.
Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 07:43 - Dec 2 with 3583 viewsdmm

I like him a lot too. I'm not sure where he plays best but he's probably an 8 who can also play at 6 and 10 quite effectively. Seems to read the game well, is comfortable with the ball, makes progressive passes and forays from deep. Unlucky not to score from 20 yards last night. The lad is turning into a rather good free acquisition.
Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 08:08 - Dec 2 with 3497 viewsdaveB

really good again when he came on
Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 08:14 - Dec 2 with 3465 viewsParkRoyalR

So many times you see him taking up positions on the edge of the box and being in a position to take the ball and shoot, just what the he'll is happening to this team, things we havnt seen for so long.

Seems a really good lad (spoke to him briefly other night) and really celebrates with the goal scorer, looks a good team player, shame their Keeper made such a superb save as his recent play deserved that goal.
Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 08:45 - Dec 2 with 3325 viewsHoopsie

Contract up end of this season

Hoos you on?

Poll: 4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop

Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 09:41 - Dec 2 with 3136 viewsterryb

I'm delighted for the player & the club.

Hopefully, wecan agree a contract extension with him.
Login to get fewer ads

Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 11:26 - Dec 2 with 2890 viewsbosh67

Physical, fast and no nonsense. Prospectively now with the right type of coach, he's a real find.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 18:23 - Dec 2 with 2527 viewsDavieQPR

Got a good pedigree coming through the youth sides at Arsenal and Liverpool. Was also captain of England U16s. Another case of doing better getting top teams cast offs rather than our own Academy.
Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 19:29 - Dec 2 with 2377 viewsstainrods_elbow

He really ought to displace Dozey soon (amusing to me that Marti seems to have picked up, apparently non-ironically, on the nickname I/we coined for him), and I think he will, especially as Colback ( a poor man's Gary Waddock with a screw loose) is just not delivering either.

We're still a creative midfielder, a competent striker, and a winger short for me, so let's hope Marti's got the ear of the board and the January sales are good for us.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 19:35 - Dec 2 with 2371 viewsSteveB

He is our Jude Bellingham..... well, lets hope so.
Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 23:12 - Dec 2 with 2075 viewsconnell10

I reckon he will pop one in the goal soon , he has been unlucky.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dixon Bonnar - Contract on 23:26 - Dec 2 with 2028 viewsgazza1

He is doing ok atm......lets see how he does in teh coming weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024