Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Gibbs White 19:17 - Dec 30 with 1713 viewsRhonddaSwans

god alive lad take a bow!

We need a winger defenders would double down on.

Remeber when teams would double up on piroe ?

Can you name a single player in the whole squad that merits that?

Just spend on a dynamite winger + cam that can hit them!

We are still in a mess,
Watson chants are stupid!
Watson is just smithers off the simpsons.

Can't wait for Jan transfer window to sign 1 player on the last day.

WATSON WHATS YOURE PLAN?

NO MORE 1000 YEAR OLDS!

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Morgan Gibbs White on 19:21 - Dec 30 with 1698 viewsRhonddaSwans

Eric Ten haag is a pound shop van gaal

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Morgan Gibbs White on 19:29 - Dec 30 with 1670 viewsunion_jack

Morgan Gibbs White on 19:21 - Dec 30 by RhonddaSwans

Eric Ten haag is a pound shop van gaal

Where the hell did10 which turned out to be nearly 11 minutes come from? I know Fergie was in the crowd but even so…

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:28 - Dec 30 with 1561 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Gibbs White on 19:29 - Dec 30 by union_jack

Where the hell did10 which turned out to be nearly 11 minutes come from? I know Fergie was in the crowd but even so…

Fergie time mun.
It’s engrained now

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:31 - Dec 30 with 1551 viewsvetchonian

shame Wolves took him back he.could have been the final key in us returning to the PL

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:34 - Dec 30 with 1545 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:31 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

shame Wolves took him back he.could have been the final key in us returning to the PL

Conor Gallagher done ok since he left us too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:34 - Dec 30 with 1545 viewsFireboy2

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:31 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

He got injured, that's why wolves took him back.

You are right though, if he didn't get injured we would have gone up.
Morgan Gibbs White on 21:54 - Dec 30 with 1525 viewsReslovenSwan1

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:34 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

He got injured, that's why wolves took him back.

You are right though, if he didn't get injured we would have gone up.

He got injured after 4 games. Swansea spent months getting him fit and after 6 months Wolves took back a fit player. He played 16 games back at Wolves after returning.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:56 - Dec 30 with 1521 viewsQJumpingJack

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:34 - Dec 30 by onehunglow

and Ghuei.
Login to get fewer ads

Morgan Gibbs White on 22:04 - Dec 30 with 1511 viewsDr_Winston

Conor Gallagher is a perfect example of how little most Swans fans understand football.

The few people with a basic grasp of the game quickly realised that Cooper was playing him out of position. He was never an attacking midfielder. His best performances for us came as a central or even defensive midfielder. That didn't stop the Muppets from passing judgement and deeming him inadequate, or Cooper from playing him as an AM anyway.

File him alongside Tammy Abraham and many other loanees who would have been better off never coming near us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morgan Gibbs White on 22:05 - Dec 30 with 1509 viewsFireboy2

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:54 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

He got injured after 4 games. Swansea spent months getting him fit and after 6 months Wolves took back a fit player. He played 16 games back at Wolves after returning.

He was Injured for 3 months, he played one game then got recalled as he was a loan signing, not ours, so wolves could recall him and do what they want with him.

Feck me you are like our owners, bloody useless.
Morgan Gibbs White on 00:08 - Dec 31 with 1437 viewsReslovenSwan1

Morgan Gibbs White on 22:05 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

He was Injured for 3 months, he played one game then got recalled as he was a loan signing, not ours, so wolves could recall him and do what they want with him.

Feck me you are like our owners, bloody useless.

Wolves sent him to Swansea for the whole season. He was not recalled back because was injured he was called back because he was fit and they wanted to use him . They did use him.

You were wrong again and kindly do not compare me with Nazi people as you did earlier. It is not polite or becoming of a fire safety professional with a club legend on your logo.

I promote positivity, you are a wrecking ball. You want to have a positive effect but are clueless. I told you if you want to be positive get the Trust to give the club £500k in the January window. Fans have the cash. They could get a hungry league prospect for that.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Morgan Gibbs White on 00:11 - Dec 31 with 1436 viewsFireboy2

Morgan Gibbs White on 00:08 - Dec 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Wolves sent him to Swansea for the whole season. He was not recalled back because was injured he was called back because he was fit and they wanted to use him . They did use him.

You were wrong again and kindly do not compare me with Nazi people as you did earlier. It is not polite or becoming of a fire safety professional with a club legend on your logo.

I promote positivity, you are a wrecking ball. You want to have a positive effect but are clueless. I told you if you want to be positive get the Trust to give the club £500k in the January window. Fans have the cash. They could get a hungry league prospect for that.

FFS I give up.
Morgan Gibbs White on 08:06 - Dec 31 with 1355 viewsBillyChong

Morgan Gibbs White on 00:08 - Dec 31 by ReslovenSwan1

The yanks are paying Benteke £60k - £70k a week at their beloved DC United. Why do they buy cheap this side of the pond?
Morgan Gibbs White on 08:14 - Dec 31 with 1347 viewsDr_Winston

Morgan Gibbs White on 08:06 - Dec 31 by BillyChong

The yanks are paying Benteke £60k - £70k a week at their beloved DC United. Why do they buy cheap this side of the pond?

It's almost as if they're separate clubs with separate finances.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morgan Gibbs White on 08:58 - Dec 31 with 1315 viewsPawelAbbott

What is the issue with the Watson chants?
Watson is the footballing decision maker at the club. The decisions this season have been terrible. Hence the calls for him to go.
Levein and Co don't know who the Stoke City reserve left back is. It's Watson who is behind decisions like £2m for Tymom
Morgan Gibbs White on 17:09 - Dec 31 with 1148 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Gibbs White on 08:58 - Dec 31 by PawelAbbott

What is the issue with the Watson chants?
Watson is the footballing decision maker at the club. The decisions this season have been terrible. Hence the calls for him to go.
Levein and Co don't know who the Stoke City reserve left back is. It's Watson who is behind decisions like £2m for Tymom

I have to agree.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Morgan Gibbs White on 17:22 - Dec 31 with 1137 viewsQJumpingJack

Morgan Gibbs White on 17:09 - Dec 31 by KeithHaynes

I have to agree.

it's time for Watson to do a video interview for the official site explaining some of the decisions over the last 6 months.
The squad is much weaker now then when he started.

And re Cooper - he was the one who discovered Piroe and never seems to be given the credit.
Morgan Gibbs White on 18:36 - Dec 31 with 1091 viewsmax936

Morgan Gibbs White on 21:34 - Dec 30 by onehunglow

Didn't do to badly when he was here, in my opinion, not surprised that he's doing well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Morgan Gibbs White on 09:00 - Jan 1 with 1002 viewsBillyChong

Morgan Gibbs White on 17:22 - Dec 31 by QJumpingJack

it's time for Watson to do a video interview for the official site explaining some of the decisions over the last 6 months.
The squad is much weaker now then when he started.

And re Cooper - he was the one who discovered Piroe and never seems to be given the credit.

Watson fits the ‘sell big, buy low/downgrade’ strategy. Why would the yanks get a knowledgeable football director/manager in when it’s only going to cause grief with the budget.
Morgan Gibbs White on 10:24 - Jan 1 with 961 viewsRichardO

Morgan Gibbs White on 18:36 - Dec 31 by max936

Didn't do to badly when he was here, in my opinion, not surprised that he's doing well.

Trouble with bringing loans we develop players for other teams, we nicked Conor from Chalton or Chelsea deemed he he wasn't developing enough there and he only had the second half of a season before he was gone to develop somewhere else West Brom and a year later Crystal Palace did that stife progression of our own players,
Wasn't Gibbs-White recalled just after getting fit again because Wolves were struggling and he was needed there?
So we have two side of a problem with loans they can be pulled at anytime.

We now have resorted to loans by the bucket loads instead of trusting our youngsters maybe if we included them earlier in the first team we would also have a reserve of players coming up through the ranks to replace the number of players who have sustained injuries this year.
At the end of last year we had our pointless run of wins with very little chance of reaching the playoffs playing players who would be long gone by the summer loans or coming to the end of their contract, wouldn't it have been better to blooded youngsters rather than let the manager save his manageral skin with no thought of developing players at the club for the future.

I would think it is obvious after the inclusion of Parker against Coventry what a younger player can add to the team yes they may have ups and downs but as long as they are developing and adding an element that has been lacking in the team then I am quite happy for his and others inclusion.
If we look at Ollie Cooper he has assisted on the left pushing forward to interlink with Piroe and then sat deeper to cover Mannings much needed runs further up the pitch, He has played on the right wing and yet when played with the likes of Cundle gave us more up front rather than having Paterson and Ntcham trying things that needed runners creating room for them same could be said about Piroe.
Play all three together it did not work same could be said for any combination of Paterson, Lowe, Yates Cullen and Bolaise, we need players whose work rate and intensity create the space for the others.
We have had a shit season with injuries but is that why we were able to get some of the players in the first place.
Hoping Walsh recovery continues and we get more of our own players and youngsters on the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024