Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Coleman 18:52 - Dec 31 with 1939 viewsChippy69

Taking a long time to appointment a new boss.
Are they putting the phone down when you mention terms and conditions
Or just pissing themselves laughing when you mention your name
Mug

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Hey Coleman on 19:00 - Dec 31 with 1902 viewsKeithHaynes

Both

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hey Coleman on 19:07 - Dec 31 with 1879 viewsChippy69

Hey Coleman on 19:00 - Dec 31 by KeithHaynes

Both

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Hey Coleman on 08:03 - Jan 1 with 1679 viewsBillyChong

DC United have been without a manager for close on 3 months now. Totally inept bunch of chancers.
Hey Coleman on 10:49 - Jan 1 with 1617 viewsmajorraglan

The bookies have West Brom who are on a decent run of form as favourites to pick up the 3 points, if that transpires to be the case then the pressure on Coleman is going to be ramped up. With league games against Brum, Southampton and Leicester to follow it could be a tough month. February could also be a tough month with Plymouth home then 4 games against teams in the top 7 places.
Hey Coleman on 11:22 - Jan 1 with 1548 viewsRichardO

Sheehan will be announced as the manager until the end of the season just waiting on a good result to justify the choice?
We need to pick off some younger players from the lower divisions surely someone is stalling on contracts and would be happy to come in a higher division we may have to pay over the odds slightly but if the loanees go back or short term contracted are deemed not a good fit we will have to pay. Let's see if we can get some progression within the squad rather than going backwards.
The owners are going to have to do some thinking as to their investment value continues to fall.
Hey Coleman on 11:27 - Jan 1 with 1527 viewspete

Hey Coleman on 11:22 - Jan 1 by RichardO

Sheehan will be announced as the manager until the end of the season just waiting on a good result to justify the choice?
We need to pick off some younger players from the lower divisions surely someone is stalling on contracts and would be happy to come in a higher division we may have to pay over the odds slightly but if the loanees go back or short term contracted are deemed not a good fit we will have to pay. Let's see if we can get some progression within the squad rather than going backwards.
The owners are going to have to do some thinking as to their investment value continues to fall.

I think they (owners ) have broken even at the mo or a slight loss but in all honesty i do not think they give a dam, and Mr Colman will have to either eat humble pie or go back home unless he can pull a rabbit out of his hat as whatever he says its levene who actually calls the shots , and we all know how he works promises the earth the renages on them
Hey Coleman on 12:02 - Jan 1 with 1455 viewsSTID2017

Hey Coleman on 11:22 - Jan 1 by RichardO

Sky reckon Ramsay is odds on to be the next manager
Not sure I share their confidence
Would be great to see some progression this month, but don't think we well

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hey Coleman on 16:05 - Jan 1 with 1308 viewsReslovenSwan1

Hey Coleman on 11:27 - Jan 1 by pete

I think they (owners ) have broken even at the mo or a slight loss but in all honesty i do not think they give a dam, and Mr Colman will have to either eat humble pie or go back home unless he can pull a rabbit out of his hat as whatever he says its levene who actually calls the shots , and we all know how he works promises the earth the renages on them

Levien has not promised much since 2017 relegation. I think they do care about this potential money spinner. sending over an executive from the ownership is a statement of intent i my book. Not too much to get excited about up to to now but I am patient.

EPL clubs go for £200m these days, Since relegation SCFC have been mostly in the top 10 and got 2 play offs.

Coleman has been written off by many purely on the basis of his nationality. This is not a rigorous vetting mantra, I do not know where else US chief executives have worked to get such a bad reputation.

The Glazers have the worst record but their operating methods are completely different to Swansea's.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Hey Coleman on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 1251 viewspete

Hey Coleman on 16:05 - Jan 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Levien has not promised much since 2017 relegation. I think they do care about this potential money spinner. sending over an executive from the ownership is a statement of intent i my book. Not too much to get excited about up to to now but I am patient.

EPL clubs go for £200m these days, Since relegation SCFC have been mostly in the top 10 and got 2 play offs.

Coleman has been written off by many purely on the basis of his nationality. This is not a rigorous vetting mantra, I do not know where else US chief executives have worked to get such a bad reputation.

The Glazers have the worst record but their operating methods are completely different to Swansea's.

compliments of the season to you and yours
I have not written mr Colman off because he is American but you must agree he talks a good game but not coming through with the goods, up to now and he is stillunder the thumb of mr Levene
We need a manager like yesterday , and untill they are prepared to spend the going rate we will struggle
Hey Coleman on 19:31 - Jan 1 with 1145 viewsQJumpingJack

Hey Coleman on 17:16 - Jan 1 by pete

compliments of the season to you and yours
I have not written mr Colman off because he is American but you must agree he talks a good game but not coming through with the goods, up to now and he is stillunder the thumb of mr Levene
We need a manager like yesterday , and untill they are prepared to spend the going rate we will struggle

Sadly for Coleman - his first major mistake was posting about Joel Marsh and Julian Winter in early May.

And the fact there were no notes for West Brom to raise a lot of questions about process and communication.
Hey Coleman on 00:34 - Jan 2 with 989 viewsSTID2017

Hey Coleman on 16:05 - Jan 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Congratulations on not mentioning the T word 👏👏👏👏👏

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hey Coleman on 07:54 - Jan 2 with 887 viewsswan_si

Hey Coleman on 19:31 - Jan 1 by QJumpingJack

Sadly for Coleman - his first major mistake was posting about Joel Marsh and Julian Winter in early May.

And the fact there were no notes for West Brom to raise a lot of questions about process and communication.

I assume you are talking about the post he made after it was wrongly reported that Marsh was leaving. Personally I saw nothing wrong with it. It must have come as quite a shock to Marsh and his family.
Hey Coleman on 08:33 - Jan 2 with 850 viewsQJumpingJack

Hey Coleman on 07:54 - Jan 2 by swan_si

I assume you are talking about the post he made after it was wrongly reported that Marsh was leaving. Personally I saw nothing wrong with it. It must have come as quite a shock to Marsh and his family.

I think it all stemmed from the David Ornstein exclusive that Paul Watson was coming in from Luton while Winter was still CEO.
Hey Coleman on 10:39 - Jan 2 with 798 viewsjackrmee

Hey Coleman on 12:02 - Jan 1 by STID2017

Sky reckon Ramsay is odds on to be the next manager
Not sure I share their confidence
Would be great to see some progression this month, but don't think we well

I’m with you.
Sky had Davies favourite, then we messed that up.
Sky had Williams favourite, looks like we messed that up as well.
Sky has Ramsey favourite, we will mess that up also.

We will give the job to the cheapest candidate, that will be Sheehan.
IMO, telling Sheehan his job is guaranteed , even when a new manager comes and wants his own back room staff says it all. They were hoping he had a decent run as caretaker, so the majority of fans won’t have a go when they give him the job.

No offence to the guy, as I do like him and this he’s a lovely bloke, but I don’t see anything convincing since he’s taken over at all. Not good performances and even though we’ve got a few wins, I don’t think we would have won most those games on another day.
I admit I didn’t see the West Brom game, so maybe I missed the best performance of his tenure so far. I am buoyed by the comments I read on the match day thread and well done to the lads and Sheehan.
Unfortunately for me, this brings quandary and anxiety to my brain, instead of happiness. The reason being, with every decent performance, comes the comments online and on these here forums of fans wanting Sheehan appointed. This makes it much easier for the charlatans to simply read these and think they’ll get an easy ride when they take the easy and cheap option.

It’s a quandary, as of course I want the team to win, but I don’t want Sheehan as our full time manager.
The only reason I would agree with appointing him now, is if it was seriously and honestly because someone like Davies or Williams would only agree to join us in the summer, so we would need a stop gap until then.

If we can get a decent manager now, or even an unproven young talent with tactical nous and a distinct way of playing, we need to make that move now.
I very much doubt our toothless board, Gudeman and co will fork out anything meaningful. Ramsey is out of our price range. So is Davies and even League 2 Williams ffs. What on earth?!
Sheehan it is.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Hey Coleman on 10:47 - Jan 2 with 786 viewsRichardO

Hey Coleman on 10:39 - Jan 2 by jackrmee

I’m with you.
Sky had Davies favourite, then we messed that up.
Sky had Williams favourite, looks like we messed that up as well.
Sky has Ramsey favourite, we will mess that up also.

We will give the job to the cheapest candidate, that will be Sheehan.
IMO, telling Sheehan his job is guaranteed , even when a new manager comes and wants his own back room staff says it all. They were hoping he had a decent run as caretaker, so the majority of fans won’t have a go when they give him the job.

No offence to the guy, as I do like him and this he’s a lovely bloke, but I don’t see anything convincing since he’s taken over at all. Not good performances and even though we’ve got a few wins, I don’t think we would have won most those games on another day.
I admit I didn’t see the West Brom game, so maybe I missed the best performance of his tenure so far. I am buoyed by the comments I read on the match day thread and well done to the lads and Sheehan.
Unfortunately for me, this brings quandary and anxiety to my brain, instead of happiness. The reason being, with every decent performance, comes the comments online and on these here forums of fans wanting Sheehan appointed. This makes it much easier for the charlatans to simply read these and think they’ll get an easy ride when they take the easy and cheap option.

It’s a quandary, as of course I want the team to win, but I don’t want Sheehan as our full time manager.
The only reason I would agree with appointing him now, is if it was seriously and honestly because someone like Davies or Williams would only agree to join us in the summer, so we would need a stop gap until then.

If we can get a decent manager now, or even an unproven young talent with tactical nous and a distinct way of playing, we need to make that move now.
I very much doubt our toothless board, Gudeman and co will fork out anything meaningful. Ramsey is out of our price range. So is Davies and even League 2 Williams ffs. What on earth?!
Sheehan it is.

Sheehan still has a lot to learn but how many changes have been made with half time subs, which I think a number of people would have called for including myself yesterday but he stuck with the players who were obviously told to do things differently resulting in pressure on WBA defence while relieving press on ours. Did he see something that could exploited in the opposition.🤷🏻‍♂️
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024