Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? 10:35 - Jan 3 with 2269 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61622/alan-sheehan-to-st

Manager update, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 10:42 - Jan 3 with 2229 viewsWhiterockin

Keith, any truth that we are going back to Sweden.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 10:51 - Jan 3 with 2190 viewsKeithHaynes

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 10:42 - Jan 3 by Whiterockin

Keith, any truth that we are going back to Sweden.

Truth and Swansea City 😂
The only thing we’ve heard is four are on a shortlist.

They must have been taken off the lie list.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 10:55 - Jan 3 with 2163 viewsWhiterockin

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 10:51 - Jan 3 by KeithHaynes

Truth and Swansea City 😂
The only thing we’ve heard is four are on a shortlist.

They must have been taken off the lie list.

The point for me is do the four know they are on the short list yet and are they interested.

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 10:57 - Jan 3 with 2157 viewsKeithHaynes

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 10:55 - Jan 3 by Whiterockin

The point for me is do the four know they are on the short list yet and are they interested.

Exactly 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 11:03 - Jan 3 with 2135 views3swan

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 10:55 - Jan 3 by Whiterockin

I haven't applied and I haven't been contacted.

Does that mean I could be one of the 4
Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 11:08 - Jan 3 with 2110 viewsWhiterockin

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 11:03 - Jan 3 by 3swan

I have a shortlist of four, but I haven't contacted them yet and TBH I can't see them forgoing Champions League football.

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 15:11 - Jan 3 with 1624 viewsKeithHaynes

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 11:03 - Jan 3 by 3swan

As was discussed with a very well informed journalist this morning, it’s a complete shambles.

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 16:10 - Jan 3 with 1499 viewsReslovenSwan1

Presumably the new prospective manager has already agreed to give Alan a position.?

Martin gave Alan Tate a position. Loan manager.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 16:41 - Jan 3 with 1431 viewshobo

Good news. No doubt a future manager, he's done a fantastic job
Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 16:43 - Jan 3 with 1426 viewsmagicdaps10

Hi all and happy new year.

Funny you have wrote this article after a brief few messages today with my bro in law who hails from Co Offaly and has certain links to Sheehan through a joint coming together in Athlone.
He mentioned in the messages that he wasn't going to be the oermanemt manager going forward and he has been told that he would be kept on in some capacity......echoing what was written by that rag.

Seems that Sheehan loves it down here and the people inside the club are fond of him also.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 17:37 - Jan 3 with 1336 viewsFlashberryjack

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 16:43 - Jan 3 by magicdaps10

Funny you have wrote this article after a brief few messages today with my bro in law who hails from Co Offaly and has certain links to Sheehan through a joint coming together in Athlone.
He mentioned in the messages that he wasn't going to be the oermanemt manager going forward and he has been told that he would be kept on in some capacity......echoing what was written by that rag.

Seems that Sheehan loves it down here and the people inside the club are fond of him also.

I'd have given him the job until the end of season, we are unlikely to do any serious deals in this transfer window, so wait and see how things go.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 18:15 - Jan 3 with 1250 viewsvetchonian

I've got my interview Friday currently brushing up on my PowerPoint skills

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 18:16 - Jan 3 with 1245 viewsKeithHaynes

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 18:15 - Jan 3 by vetchonian

I've got my interview Friday currently brushing up on my PowerPoint skills

What time is yours ?

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 18:27 - Jan 3 with 1198 viewsRichardO

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 17:37 - Jan 3 by Flashberryjack

I'd have given him the job until the end of season, we are unlikely to do any serious deals in this transfer window, so wait and see how things go.

I would have too given the improved results and preformance in the last few games excluding the Southampton game where we just about held our own only for the stupid second goal lwhich eft us open to the counter act and I think scuppered his chances of being head coach given that those in charge won't see the game for what it was hopefully a one off.
Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 19:01 - Jan 3 with 1154 viewsvetchonian

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 18:16 - Jan 3 by KeithHaynes

What time is yours ?

2pm I think I'm in after Cam

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 22:32 - Jan 3 with 1052 viewsReslovenSwan1

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 18:27 - Jan 3 by RichardO

I would have too given the improved results and preformance in the last few games excluding the Southampton game where we just about held our own only for the stupid second goal lwhich eft us open to the counter act and I think scuppered his chances of being head coach given that those in charge won't see the game for what it was hopefully a one off.

Appointing stand in managers who have had good runs seems never to turn out that well in the medium term. I may be wrong but that seems to be anecdotal. Craig Shakespeare come to mind.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 07:04 - Jan 4 with 934 viewsRichardO

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 22:32 - Jan 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Appointing stand in managers who have had good runs seems never to turn out that well in the medium term. I may be wrong but that seems to be anecdotal. Craig Shakespeare come to mind.

Hard to tell what would happen but what I do like was the way that Sheehan changed the way we were playing with the same players against WBA at half time, given the age profile of some of the players substituted and the workrate they had put in during the game most of them were guaranteed to be made and the need for WBA to attack being one nil down meant we were going to pressed back more and find it differcult to break out which is where the counterattack with pace would come in if we had any because the loss of Key and reluctance to use Parker(maybe protecting him after his excellent first start)

On the question of pace in the team,; yes you need to have someone who is quick but the speed of thought, quick descion making, ability on the ball and the shape of the team all can add to gaining the upper hand in a game as seen under Sheehan against WBA.
We have seen glimpses of that under Duff but not very often, Martin eventually, Copper more often than not and Potter didn't know how to defend set pieces often leading him to throw away points.

Hope a new manager can have a flying start but they might want to have Sheehan's experience of the players at the club by his side.
[Post edited 4 Jan 8:05]
Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 07:16 - Jan 4 with 926 viewsbuilthjack

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 19:01 - Jan 3 by vetchonian

2pm I think I'm in after Cam

I told Cam that you had applied. He says it’s not worth him turning up now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 13:21 - Jan 4 with 788 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 16:43 - Jan 3 by magicdaps10

They linked through a joint coming together? Now that’s either a sex party or a drug deal.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Alan Sheehan to stay at Swansea City - But not as head coach ? on 13:24 - Jan 4 with 786 viewsKeithHaynes

Sources are everywhere, you just just need the ability to test them and further trust.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024