Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Northam End 14:17 - Jan 7 with 1199 viewsNumber_58

Unable to buy our regular seats, me and the lad decided to try out the Northam Stand yesterday. Have to say, it was ok. I've read elsewhere that people thought the atmosphere was poor, but I thought the support for the team was good, albeit all the same old songs, and I thought it was quite noisy, especially compared to our normal section. It was interesting that all the young nippers up the back know songs about Gabbiadini and Jose Fonte but struggle to come up with anything for most of our current team. Apart from the noise, according to my lad the biggest difference between our normal section and the Northam Stand was the smell. For some reason in our normal block they don't sell pies, and most of the people have discovered deodorant.
The Northam End on 14:58 - Jan 7 with 1122 viewsPatfromPoole

Surely the Yoof haven’t used up all their LYNX Africa gift sets from Christmas???

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

The Northam End on 15:18 - Jan 7 with 1084 viewsfranniesTache

The smell can be easily explained by the fact the northam is now the proud home to our out of town yokel element, they’re straight off the farms of Wiltshire and into there. Hence the lack of songs about the city itself, and pungent aromas
The Northam End on 16:41 - Jan 7 with 950 viewsSalisburySaint

The Northam End on 15:18 - Jan 7 by franniesTache

The smell can be easily explained by the fact the northam is now the proud home to our out of town yokel element, they’re straight off the farms of Wiltshire and into there. Hence the lack of songs about the city itself, and pungent aromas

Nothing wrong with Wiltshire farms mush
The Northam End on 16:46 - Jan 7 with 946 viewskingslandstand1

The Northam End on 16:41 - Jan 7 by SalisburySaint

Don't they go round delivering meals to old biddies in white vans??
[Post edited 7 Jan 16:46]
The Northam End on 17:17 - Jan 7 with 893 viewsNumber_58

The Northam End on 15:18 - Jan 7 by franniesTache

There was a distinct lack of teeth amongst some of them.
The Northam End on 18:23 - Jan 7 with 814 viewsfranniesTache

The Northam End on 16:41 - Jan 7 by SalisburySaint

As a city boy I naturally don’t trust the countryside or forest. I’ve seen wicker man and midsummer murders, can’t trust any of you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024