Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jurgen Klopp 19:20 - Jan 7 with 3691 viewsA1079

I know this is completely irrational and makes no sense whatsoever but for some strange reason I just cannot abide seeing the guy on TV or hearing him. I am just dying for someone to knock that grin off his face.

Well thats, that off my chest. I just felt the need to share it.

Thanks for listening
Jurgen Klopp on 19:24 - Jan 7 with 3263 viewsarfurdent

his false teeth blind worse than a SUV's headlights

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Jurgen Klopp on 19:42 - Jan 7 with 3227 viewsSouthamptonfan

I can see what you mean 100%. It's not irrational it's totally rational. He is incredibly patronising and arrogant. Smiling like that in the opposition's stadium is dam annoying when you have just lost.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Jurgen Klopp on 20:08 - Jan 7 with 3169 viewskingslandstand1

I think there will be a queue behind you ..........

He is just one of those really annoying people that comes across as an arrogant self centred type that believes he should always get his way or will scream and scream and scream!!!
Jurgen Klopp on 20:09 - Jan 7 with 3168 viewskingslandstand1

Jurgen Klopp on 19:42 - Jan 7 by Southamptonfan

I can see what you mean 100%. It's not irrational it's totally rational. He is incredibly patronising and arrogant. Smiling like that in the opposition's stadium is dam annoying when you have just lost.

And I didn't read your comment about him being arrogant!!!
Jurgen Klopp on 20:11 - Jan 7 with 3169 viewscocklebreath

It’s not irrational he’s a dogdick. Constantly moaning at ref or doing his sarcastic smile Bollox

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Jurgen Klopp on 20:22 - Jan 7 with 3152 viewsSouthamptonfan

Jurgen Klopp on 20:09 - Jan 7 by kingslandstand1

And I didn't read your comment about him being arrogant!!!

We all think he's arrogant then!!

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Jurgen Klopp on 22:50 - Jan 7 with 2995 viewsPatfromPoole

I have no more time for Arteta and his histrionics during games.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Jurgen Klopp on 23:03 - Jan 7 with 2976 viewscocklebreath

Jurgen Klopp on 22:50 - Jan 7 by PatfromPoole

I have no more time for Arteta and his histrionics during games.

It’s weird but he doesn’t bother me or Pep it’s just Klopp and that stupid grin

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Jurgen Klopp on 23:21 - Jan 7 with 2962 viewskingolaf

Can’t stand Arteta. Glad Liverpool won, and I can’t stand them either.
Jurgen Klopp on 23:50 - Jan 7 with 2949 viewsfranniesTache

Jurgen Klopp on 23:03 - Jan 7 by cocklebreath

It’s weird but he doesn’t bother me or Pep it’s just Klopp and that stupid grin

Yup agree, arteta doesn’t bother me at all but klopp is a smug prick who properly parrots the Liverpool is different bollocks when it’s obviously not true
Jurgen Klopp on 07:20 - Jan 8 with 2844 viewssolent_toffee

Completely rational. He comes across as an absolute psychopath when the shite get beat and patronising when they win. He also has the media eating out of the palm of his hands.

He’s an absolute beaut.

He’s a perfect fit for that cult and their piss stained hordes.
Jurgen Klopp on 09:26 - Jan 8 with 2746 viewsSaintNick

Jurgen Klopp on 07:20 - Jan 8 by solent_toffee

Completely rational. He comes across as an absolute psychopath when the shite get beat and patronising when they win. He also has the media eating out of the palm of his hands.

He’s an absolute beaut.

He’s a perfect fit for that cult and their piss stained hordes.

I don't see why so many people hate Klopp, all he is doing is being 100% Liverpool, someone who is totally dedicated, given the number of managers that we have had I would say that we would all love to have a manager like that,

Toffee, I know that you will be biased whenever Liverpool get mentioned, but the last time Everton had a manager like Klopp, yes different personality etc, but in terms of passionate about the club, was David Moyes, arrogant surly but all he cared about was Everton and creating the cult of the peoples club

Give me someone like Klopp anyday than the succession of journeyman managers that most clubs get these days, from the Premier League downwards

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Jurgen Klopp on 09:27 - Jan 8 with 2746 viewsRon11

If he'd been around 85 years ago he would definitely have been an officer in the SS/Gestapo.
Jurgen Klopp on 09:45 - Jan 8 with 2733 viewssolent_toffee

Jurgen Klopp on 09:26 - Jan 8 by SaintNick

I don't see why so many people hate Klopp, all he is doing is being 100% Liverpool, someone who is totally dedicated, given the number of managers that we have had I would say that we would all love to have a manager like that,

Toffee, I know that you will be biased whenever Liverpool get mentioned, but the last time Everton had a manager like Klopp, yes different personality etc, but in terms of passionate about the club, was David Moyes, arrogant surly but all he cared about was Everton and creating the cult of the peoples club

Give me someone like Klopp anyday than the succession of journeyman managers that most clubs get these days, from the Premier League downwards

I can’t believe you’re trying to compare Moyes to Klopp. Yes Moyes was 100 per cent on board with his club and is the same now with West Ham but at no point was he in the ‘look at me, look at me, is the camera on me, look at me’. He was also gracious in defeat and didn’t make every victory about himself.

That’s one of the things I like about Dyche, calls it as it it, doesn’t leg it onto the pitch when the win, lose of draw. Simple handshake and get down the tunnel.
Jurgen Klopp on 09:52 - Jan 8 with 2723 viewsdirk_doone

Nick, maybe some of the other posters on here aren't so enthusuiastic about people being 100% Liverpool.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Jurgen Klopp on 09:59 - Jan 8 with 2711 viewsChesham_Saint

Jurgen Klopp on 23:21 - Jan 7 by kingolaf

Can’t stand Arteta. Glad Liverpool won, and I can’t stand them either.

Arteta aka ‘Captain Black’?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Jurgen Klopp on 10:03 - Jan 8 with 2708 viewsSaintNick

Jurgen Klopp on 09:45 - Jan 8 by solent_toffee

I can’t believe you’re trying to compare Moyes to Klopp. Yes Moyes was 100 per cent on board with his club and is the same now with West Ham but at no point was he in the ‘look at me, look at me, is the camera on me, look at me’. He was also gracious in defeat and didn’t make every victory about himself.

That’s one of the things I like about Dyche, calls it as it it, doesn’t leg it onto the pitch when the win, lose of draw. Simple handshake and get down the tunnel.

I did say they were different personalities, I was comparing their commitment not the way they go about things.

Personally I have never liked Moyes he has always had an arrogance about him, to say he was gracious in defeat isn't quite true, just googling David Moyes Rants brings up numerous examples, he didn't need to rant as much as Klopp as he had Duncan Ferguson on the bench to do it all for him.

Not keen on Dyche either, wasn't a favourite when he was at Burnley, yes he doesn't run up and down the touchline after a win, but he is outspoken, calling it as it is, is another phrase for ranting.

Jurgen Klopp on 14:53 - Jan 8 with 2529 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Jurgen Klopp on 19:24 - Jan 7 by arfurdent

his false teeth blind worse than a SUV's headlights

From his expression 😁 I think it’s trapped wind
[Post edited 8 Jan 14:54]
Jurgen Klopp on 14:54 - Jan 8 with 2522 viewsyateleysaint

I can’t stand the sight of him either.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Jurgen Klopp on 15:49 - Jan 8 with 2492 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Jurgen Klopp on 09:27 - Jan 8 by Ron11

If he'd been around 85 years ago he would definitely have been an officer in the SS/Gestapo.

Seeing he much Klippiy Klopp just loves the cameras he’d be a shoe-in for a starring role in a remake of Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds, then at the end of the film when they stop in the woods before releasing the SS Officers they could carve LFC into his forehead instead of a swastika
Jurgen Klopp on 06:21 - Jan 9 with 2354 viewsBerber

This. When you have made a club as successful as he has, a bit of self confidence is not out of place. Brian Clough was no shrinking violet either. It is usually the managers at the best performing clubs that get this type of reaction, and I put it down to a kind of envy. I have no beef with Dyke, or Moyes if it comes to that, but they have not exactly soared the heights of football achievement. And that is not to denigrate Moyes European competition successes.
Jurgen Klopp on 09:30 - Jan 9 with 2308 viewsSaintNick

Jurgen Klopp on 06:21 - Jan 9 by Berber

This. When you have made a club as successful as he has, a bit of self confidence is not out of place. Brian Clough was no shrinking violet either. It is usually the managers at the best performing clubs that get this type of reaction, and I put it down to a kind of envy. I have no beef with Dyke, or Moyes if it comes to that, but they have not exactly soared the heights of football achievement. And that is not to denigrate Moyes European competition successes.

Clough is a good example, spoken about in revered terms these days, but back in the 70/80/90's was hated by literally every club he wasn't managing.

Jurgen Klopp on 10:34 - Jan 9 with 2282 viewsPatfromPoole

Jurgen Klopp on 09:30 - Jan 9 by SaintNick

Clough is a good example, spoken about in revered terms these days, but back in the 70/80/90's was hated by literally every club he wasn't managing.

Was he???

I think Dalglish was a whole lot less popular in the 80's and early 90's.

Though I would of course not expect you to agree

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Jurgen Klopp on 11:05 - Jan 9 with 2258 viewsSaintNick

Jurgen Klopp on 10:34 - Jan 9 by PatfromPoole

Was he???

I think Dalglish was a whole lot less popular in the 80's and early 90's.

Though I would of course not expect you to agree

I cant remember Dalglish being hated as Liverpool manager, in simple terms he wasn't that controversial or outspoken, like Paisley before him he just got on with the job.

To be fair the cult of the manager really started with Clough, Revie & Shankly were about the only two before him, Shankly in the main wasn't hated because back then Liverpool weren't the worldwide club they are now and he was seen as the man of the people (Cue Solent Toffee saying no we are the peoples club ) Shankly was passionate but spoke up for the working man and football fan.

Revie was a different matter, he was not a likeable personality, his teams were vicious and thugs and he showed his true colours when he ditched England for riches in the middle east.

Clough was respected, but I don't think he was liked except by the fans of the club he was managing at the time, perhaps hate is a strong word, but he was respected for his achievement, but hated for his arrogance.

Lawrie McMenemy was one of the new breed of managers in the mid 1970's wh were a little more media savvy.

To be honest up till the 1990's managers in the main kept is simple and stuck to football, but then we got the first wave of the self centred superstar managers.

Truth was love em or hate em as people, if they weren't managing your club you didn't like them

Jurgen Klopp on 11:45 - Jan 9 with 2245 viewsAndylad63

Sorry Jurgen's simply a gurning horse impersonator for me. Perfect for the " Victim club" I'm not relaxed about him keep banging on about boys either!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024