Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? 17:46 - Feb 17 with 1974 viewsextratimeR

How the hell did he do that? Diving backwards and heading it up and behind?

The Bristol player on our Goal line couldn't believe it.
Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 18:01 - Feb 17 with 1874 viewsHammersmithR

Was offside
Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 18:07 - Feb 17 with 1798 viewsParkRoyalR

Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 18:01 - Feb 17 by HammersmithR

Was offside

In fairness, Field didn't know that, just shows his desire and what he brings to this team,

In a game off fine margins, Field defending the near-post corners in our last two games could have made a difference.
Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 18:17 - Feb 17 with 1711 viewsKerryE

Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 18:01 - Feb 17 by HammersmithR

Was offside

Gordon Banks was onside
Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 18:26 - Feb 17 with 1639 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Was offside

Thanks. I was wondering what the free was for. I was hoping that it was for a foul on Field as that would have made the clearance even better.

Extraordinary clearance.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 18:35 - Feb 17 with 1567 viewsToast_R

Almost as good as the Argentinian who stole Linekers equaliser in 86.
Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 18:46 - Feb 17 with 1483 viewsSK_hoops

Going to be hard to pick a starting 11 now. Field, Anderson, Hodges, Hayden, Colback, Chair, Willock. All of them could be starters.

Hopefully the competition will get them playing even better.
[Post edited 17 Feb 18:47]
Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 18:55 - Feb 17 with 1441 viewsJules4367

Yep but why do we keep allowing flick ons from corners?!!!
On any other day (and probably against Rotherham) that would have been a goal !

Happy for the win but all another team has to do is look at the recordings and see where our continued weakness lies.

This is not being negative..we ALL can see that teams know we cannot defend corners. Some may say Field was defending whereas the realist will say it was luck and the ball should have been nowhere near heading (no pun intended) towards our goal line!

A fabulous result today but reality says - beware!
Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 19:08 - Feb 17 with 1360 viewsVancouverHoop

A fabulous result today but reality says - beware!

"Reality?".... What a concept! Who expects reality when you support QPR?
Login to get fewer ads

Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 21:34 - Feb 17 with 1037 viewsFredManRave

Was Sam Fields Backward Header Goal Save Better than Gordon Banks In Mexico? on 18:26 - Feb 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks. I was wondering what the free was for. I was hoping that it was for a foul on Field as that would have made the clearance even better.

Extraordinary clearance.

It was a foul.

That's based on nothing more than I want it to have been.

So, therefore, it's now fact.

In the future, when there are unbelievable goal line clearances, they'll be calling them a, "Fielder".

Fact.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024