Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No room for error or complacency 18:50 - Feb 17 with 1177 viewsA1079

As if we did not know already, but today has shown again that if for one second we take our foot off the pedal, show any sign of complacency or just get it wrong Leeds and Ipswich are more than capable of capitalising on it. Leeds (I hate to say, because I really dislike them in every respect) in particular seem unstoppable, arguably more so than Leicester at the moment. That win last night was so important because if we hadn't a small gap would have been created.

The game in hand on Tuesday becomes very important now - though it probably was anyway.
No room for error or complacency on 18:57 - Feb 17 with 1166 viewsHMHB

I agree ,as much as I hate Leeds they do keep getting the results ,and so credit where credit is due . Our players say they do t look at the table,but obviously they do . So this game in hand over Leeds is a must win in my eyes .
No room for error or complacency on 19:58 - Feb 17 with 1058 viewsgrumpy

Ipswich keeping in touch aswell.
No room for error or complacency on 20:12 - Feb 17 with 1029 viewssaint22

A succinct post as always 1079
We cannot slip up a sit appears Leeds won’t and they look to have easier fixtures although this league throws up surprises a la Boro today BUT RM must show his nous ahead, players will tire and rotation will be needed but only when completely necessary
We will need a Plan B at times too
Sooner Downes and Bree are fit again the better
Tuesday has to be 3 points but Hull won and are after a play off spot so it won’t be easy
No room for error or complacency on 21:08 - Feb 17 with 980 viewsSouthamptonfan

It goes without saying that we have to beat Hull and then Millwall in our next two home games. This league is getting more fascinating by the minute.

If Leeds beat Leicester Friday, we are suddenly only 5 points behind them, and we are still to play them. I'd still rather Leicester beat Leeds and cement our place in the top 2, but anything can happen from here. What a brilliant Championship season this is. Hold on tight!!!
[Post edited 17 Feb 21:10]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

No room for error or complacency on 04:41 - Feb 18 with 785 viewsRipleys_revenge

If we’re agreeing it’s better for Leicester to beat Leeds, then their defeat to boro could work well for us. Hopefully there’s a backlash coming Leeds’s way
No room for error or complacency on 04:57 - Feb 18 with 776 views1ASIN12

No room for error or complacency on 04:41 - Feb 18 by Ripleys_revenge

If we’re agreeing it’s better for Leicester to beat Leeds, then their defeat to boro could work well for us. Hopefully there’s a backlash coming Leeds’s way

I can’t believe anyone would seriously want Leeds to beat Leicester, it’s hard enough as it is to hold to 2nd / get into that 2nd place ..
No room for error or complacency on 09:42 - Feb 18 with 632 viewsA1079

No room for error or complacency on 04:57 - Feb 18 by 1ASIN12

I can’t believe anyone would seriously want Leeds to beat Leicester, it’s hard enough as it is to hold to 2nd / get into that 2nd place ..

I agree. We need Leeds to lose no matter who they are playing.
No room for error or complacency on 11:49 - Feb 18 with 540 viewssledger

surely better for leeds to beat leicester as it potentially puts both promotion spots up for grabs
Login to get fewer ads

No room for error or complacency on 11:57 - Feb 18 with 533 viewsSonicBoom

I'd rather Leicester beat Leeds. Leicester are far enough in front that it's not realistic to catch them. I'd rather get clear of Leeds. I wouldnt want to go there last game needing something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024