Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They are at it again ! 17:48 - Feb 20 with 1124 viewsKeithHaynes

Top journalist is David Conn. He did a lot of work when the fans overthrew Petty, Lewis, Hamer, McClure and others.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

They are at it again ! on 18:35 - Feb 20 with 1067 viewsBoundy

Just more fuel to an ever expanding funeral pyre of the Tory party . Gone never to return,
until .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

They are at it again ! on 18:41 - Feb 20 with 1060 viewsSullutaCreturned

They are at it again ! on 18:35 - Feb 20 by Boundy

Just more fuel to an ever expanding funeral pyre of the Tory party . Gone never to return,
until .

100% and this should end Gove's political career. He should be hounded out and never voted for again.

We know he won't be though, not by the tory party.
They are at it again ! on 22:22 - Feb 20 with 1006 viewsDJack

Strange, a few of the posters on here love to decry both sides for ineptitude/dishonesty/cronyism... but they mostly remain silent for one particular group unless they mention "both sides"

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

They are at it again ! on 22:38 - Feb 20 with 996 viewsbuilthjack

Put him in the next cell to Johnson

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

They are at it again ! on 23:06 - Feb 20 with 985 viewsmajorraglan

They are at it again ! on 22:22 - Feb 20 by DJack

Strange, a few of the posters on here love to decry both sides for ineptitude/dishonesty/cronyism... but they mostly remain silent for one particular group unless they mention "both sides"

Fair comment.

So here we have another example of someone with connections to a politician getting a big fat contract for PPE. It looks like there were previous links between Gove and Meller (the guy who took him to the game) going back to Hove’s time in the Education Dept.

Scott Benton MP, currently sitting as an Independent member after being suspended by the Conservative after being filmed by The Times appearing to offer to leak information or lobby ministers on behalf of the gambling industry is facing a 35 day suspension. If it’s passed, he’ll face a recall petition. At the time this act is alleged to have happened, he was Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on betting and gaming.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/feb/20/tories-may-face-byelection-scot

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-68348594
[Post edited 20 Feb 23:11]
They are at it again ! on 08:26 - Feb 21 with 920 viewsjackrmee

These politicians just do the job to get rich and make their friends rich.
Pathetic state of affairs.
And they know nothing will be done.
They are fully aware that they have only 4 years (or maybe 8 if they do it slyly enough) to scam as much money as they can for them and their mates.
And there’s no comebacks, as they can just leave after 4 years and hand it onto the next party, who can blame the ones before in order to get in, and then do the exact same thing.

And some people call that democracy.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

They are at it again ! on 09:23 - Feb 21 with 901 viewsBoundy

My contempt for politicians is equally balanced , they're all charlatans which ever colour rosette they wear. Perhaps there maybe one or two worthy of my time but I cant think of any

They are at it again ! on 09:30 - Feb 21 with 893 viewsonehunglow

They are at it again ! on 09:23 - Feb 21 by Boundy

My contempt for politicians is equally balanced , they're all charlatans which ever colour rosette they wear. Perhaps there maybe one or two worthy of my time but I cant think of any

Morning boundy.
I read stuff on here and weep for my country ,which it still is.
Lifetime affiliation to Labour which has long since ceased to be a party “ for the workers”
I had more time for the Conservatives ,who ,at one time,at least looked after those who worked,saved and provided for their family and took responsibility for their lives.
These days,they are not even laughable .
It’s @ sheetfest ,for sure .

I live in @n area that was true blue but turned when they changed the boundaries . Can’t see it changing now,so inept ,so insouciant are the Tories now.
Labour cannot lose .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

They are at it again ! on 11:22 - Feb 21 with 874 viewsBoundy

They are at it again ! on 09:30 - Feb 21 by onehunglow

Morning boundy.
I read stuff on here and weep for my country ,which it still is.
Lifetime affiliation to Labour which has long since ceased to be a party “ for the workers”
I had more time for the Conservatives ,who ,at one time,at least looked after those who worked,saved and provided for their family and took responsibility for their lives.
These days,they are not even laughable .
It’s @ sheetfest ,for sure .

I live in @n area that was true blue but turned when they changed the boundaries . Can’t see it changing now,so inept ,so insouciant are the Tories now.
Labour cannot lose .

Good morning to you sir, not a great one with yet more rain which curtails the dogs' walk until later.
The UK is imo , rapidly in decline with no leadership to guide us , we have a Head of church which is more concerned about the needs of those not of this parish than of its own flock, a government filled with greed and an opposition which flip flops on a every major issue, our defence capabilities becoming a joke and a politicized police force more concerned with the hurt feelings of the woke brigade than investigating real crime.
I'm sure the rest of the UK will rejoice when Labour win but should they in Wales I just see a free ticket by Cardiff to impose even more draconian measures upon us and no matter how ell the rest do we will continue to stagnate at the bottom of all league tables , as we have done since devolution.
Other than that the sun will reappear one day and the world will become a better place for all.

They are at it again ! on 12:06 - Feb 21 with 852 viewsFlashberryjack

They are at it again ! on 11:22 - Feb 21 by Boundy

Good morning to you sir, not a great one with yet more rain which curtails the dogs' walk until later.
The UK is imo , rapidly in decline with no leadership to guide us , we have a Head of church which is more concerned about the needs of those not of this parish than of its own flock, a government filled with greed and an opposition which flip flops on a every major issue, our defence capabilities becoming a joke and a politicized police force more concerned with the hurt feelings of the woke brigade than investigating real crime.
I'm sure the rest of the UK will rejoice when Labour win but should they in Wales I just see a free ticket by Cardiff to impose even more draconian measures upon us and no matter how ell the rest do we will continue to stagnate at the bottom of all league tables , as we have done since devolution.
Other than that the sun will reappear one day and the world will become a better place for all.

If people think Labour will take this country to prosperity, they need to take a long hard look at Wales under Labour control, gawd help us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

They are at it again ! on 12:10 - Feb 21 with 851 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

They are at it again ! on 12:06 - Feb 21 by Flashberryjack

If people think Labour will take this country to prosperity, they need to take a long hard look at Wales under Labour control, gawd help us.

Sadly I also think we are double fido'd.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

They are at it again ! on 16:35 - Feb 21 with 800 viewsKeithHaynes

They are at it again ! on 08:26 - Feb 21 by jackrmee

These politicians just do the job to get rich and make their friends rich.
Pathetic state of affairs.
And they know nothing will be done.
They are fully aware that they have only 4 years (or maybe 8 if they do it slyly enough) to scam as much money as they can for them and their mates.
And there’s no comebacks, as they can just leave after 4 years and hand it onto the next party, who can blame the ones before in order to get in, and then do the exact same thing.

And some people call that democracy.

It’s all about acting criminally, and then saying sorry. Job done.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

They are at it again ! on 07:00 - Feb 22 with 719 viewsmangohilljack

When are people going to realise these people do not run the country, puppets on a string for the globalist elites (Kazarian's) Doesn't matter what party is in .....Tories, labour or anybody else that gets in, same horse different jockey.

Contracts being awarded to friends and family companies, which strangely enough were already set up for mass production, but of course they never knew it was coming.

Would be great to see them all in jail where they belong
They are at it again ! on 22:57 - Mar 1 with 572 viewsKilkennyjack

They are at it again ! on 07:00 - Feb 22 by mangohilljack

When are people going to realise these people do not run the country, puppets on a string for the globalist elites (Kazarian's) Doesn't matter what party is in .....Tories, labour or anybody else that gets in, same horse different jockey.

Contracts being awarded to friends and family companies, which strangely enough were already set up for mass production, but of course they never knew it was coming.

Would be great to see them all in jail where they belong

Yes.

America will bring Trump to a court to answer further charges.

The uk will not bring Johnson or Gove or Mone to court to answer charges.
Things need to change bigly.

Beware of the Risen People

They are at it again ! on 02:25 - Mar 3 with 476 viewsAnotherJohn

Isn't this the two free QPR tickets? I'm all for Gove being held to account if he took a backhander, but going to a QPR game sounds more like a chore than a financial benefit. As somebody on another thread said, "poor bugger".
[Post edited 3 Mar 2:27]
They are at it again ! on 15:12 - Mar 3 with 374 viewsSullutaCreturned

A few posters, most not using this "version" of the site anymore, have called me a Tory boy for the times I've bashed Labour.

You are dead right, some will never accept Labour are rubbish too, there's always whataboutery.

Personally, as I will keep on saying, I vote for a local indepepndent candidate because there is no one in a"main party" that I feel is worth my vote. I had hopes for Starner but they were dashed, Sunak and Davey are both utter rubbish.

The political merry go round continues, different faces but the same old shite.
They are at it again ! on 21:42 - Mar 3 with 291 viewsmajorraglan

They are at it again ! on 02:25 - Mar 3 by AnotherJohn

Isn't this the two free QPR tickets? I'm all for Gove being held to account if he took a backhander, but going to a QPR game sounds more like a chore than a financial benefit. As somebody on another thread said, "poor bugger".
[Post edited 3 Mar 2:27]

If the stories are correct, it was a private box job as opposed to just 2 free tickets. Meller Snr donated around £3k to Gove’s unsuccessful tilt at the Conservative Party.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024