Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Saturday. 20:18 - Feb 22 with 1045 viewsfelly1

New manager bounce here we go!
Club striker legend Neil Harris is back at helm.
I believe he got them promoted out of League One a few years back before eventually getting the bullet.

I'm getting a little worried with our sudden fragility, and a rejuvenated big mob of Lions fans happy to see him back and Obafemi licking his lips to prove a point.

Millwall Saturday. on 20:28 - Feb 22 with 1018 viewsLondonSaint76

And he was in charge at Gillingham back at the start of the season to mastermind their League Cup win, albeit against our reserves in the early days of Rustyball. Will give them a lift we could well do without though…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Millwall Saturday. on 23:59 - Feb 22 with 902 viewssaint22

writings on the (mill)wall
got nil 1 all over it
74% possession
21 shots
3 on target

Them 5 shots 4 on target 1 under Baz
Millwall Saturday. on 00:22 - Feb 23 with 896 views1885_SFC

Depends whether or not RM has learnt his lesson that he needs to play his strongest available team each game & not rest the little darlings while wrapping them in cotton wool.

It's not rocket science - and it's not clever. Just play our best and strongest feckin' team.

Old School is Cool

Millwall Saturday. on 02:05 - Feb 23 with 871 viewsdarthvader

Millwall Saturday. on 23:59 - Feb 22 by saint22

writings on the (mill)wall
got nil 1 all over it
74% possession
21 shots
3 on target

Them 5 shots 4 on target 1 under Baz

If this happens ,ill send the lads round

keep the faith coyr

Millwall Saturday. on 08:26 - Feb 23 with 776 viewsA1079

I can see Millwall defending in depth and filling their midfield. We will need to be imaginative and creative and make sure we punish them when we do get a chance. The worse that happens is that we get frustrated and Millwall score a single goal on a single chance and we have no reply.

I do feel that if we don't win this we can probably forget about automatic promotion. We have to win it really to stay in the hunt. I am not sure I can be bothered with the play offs though that looks the most likely outcome.
Millwall Saturday. on 09:23 - Feb 23 with 747 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall Saturday. on 08:26 - Feb 23 by A1079

I can see Millwall defending in depth and filling their midfield. We will need to be imaginative and creative and make sure we punish them when we do get a chance. The worse that happens is that we get frustrated and Millwall score a single goal on a single chance and we have no reply.

I do feel that if we don't win this we can probably forget about automatic promotion. We have to win it really to stay in the hunt. I am not sure I can be bothered with the play offs though that looks the most likely outcome.

It's another massive round of games. We have to win every game from now and until the end of the season, if we want 2nd. It's looking like the Ipswich and Leeds ganes in particular, will need to be away victories, to overtake them. But I still think there will be plenty of twists and turns. Tonight's game at Leeds is obviously huge. We need Leicester to win it. If Leeds win, they will be 5 clear.

As for the play offs, you will be bothered, I'm sure. Most of us would rather 2nd place, but we'd all love a Wembley trip, sea of red and white in the play off final wouldn't we?

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Millwall Saturday. on 09:27 - Feb 23 with 743 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall Saturday. on 00:22 - Feb 23 by 1885_SFC

Depends whether or not RM has learnt his lesson that he needs to play his strongest available team each game & not rest the little darlings while wrapping them in cotton wool.

It's not rocket science - and it's not clever. Just play our best and strongest feckin' team.

Definitely agree. Stop fanning around and play our strongest team and get the job done. Problem is, and annoyingly for me (as going up is much more important to me than an inevitable defeat at Anfield), we've got that cup game squeezed in between. He will probably rotate the team, with the excuse of 3 games in 7 days.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Millwall Saturday. (n/t) on 21:38 - Feb 23 with 496 viewsSFC_Referee

[Post edited 23 Feb 21:39]

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall Saturday. on 16:15 - Feb 24 with 350 viewssaint22

Millwall Saturday. on 02:05 - Feb 23 by darthvader

If this happens ,ill send the lads round

Not far off at the moment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024