Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? 11:42 - Mar 12 with 4548 viewsbennytheblue

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?460642-Prediction-v-Swansea-%93Fathers-of-

That should do it…..😂👍
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:11 - Mar 12 with 2432 viewslifelong

It’s surprising how delusional you can become when you win a couple of games of football.
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:37 - Mar 12 with 2409 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:11 - Mar 12 by lifelong

It’s surprising how delusional you can become when you win a couple of games of football.

I agree…..you can build it up and it can come tumbling down. Expect nothing, then anything is a bonus.
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:40 - Mar 12 with 2393 viewsonehunglow

That it ?
That is as damning,insulting, a post as I’ ve read
It shows the division of Wales
A shitheap of a capital collecting anything and anything worth having
Only thing that annoys me is Swansea people putting up with it

Football wise,up here, both EFC and LFC had a certain amount of respect for us.
Fir Cardiff ,nowt but contempt

Saw our digs vet recently,a big Wolves fan . He told me he well remembers Cradiff and not for pleasant reasons.

We have to fk k over these pieces of human sewerage or die on the attempt.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 14:14 - Mar 12 with 2333 viewsonehunglow

Suppose ,rather than rip into our capital cretins,we d rather rip into each other.
Doesn’t say much
More hostility,more insults,more abuse,within Swans fans than against those clubs who really are .
Frankly.It looks like we ve lost our spirit .
Not that long ago, Cardiff were trailer trash ,stuff you would scrape off your shoes . Inbred clowns still living on their pitiful Soul Crew days
It is quiet

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 16:05 - Mar 12 with 2220 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 13:40 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

That it ?
That is as damning,insulting, a post as I’ ve read
It shows the division of Wales
A shitheap of a capital collecting anything and anything worth having
Only thing that annoys me is Swansea people putting up with it

Football wise,up here, both EFC and LFC had a certain amount of respect for us.
Fir Cardiff ,nowt but contempt

Saw our digs vet recently,a big Wolves fan . He told me he well remembers Cradiff and not for pleasant reasons.

We have to fk k over these pieces of human sewerage or die on the attempt.

Ahhhahhhhaa
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 16:40 - Mar 12 with 2188 viewsYrAlarch

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 14:14 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

Suppose ,rather than rip into our capital cretins,we d rather rip into each other.
Doesn’t say much
More hostility,more insults,more abuse,within Swans fans than against those clubs who really are .
Frankly.It looks like we ve lost our spirit .
Not that long ago, Cardiff were trailer trash ,stuff you would scrape off your shoes . Inbred clowns still living on their pitiful Soul Crew days
It is quiet

'Human sewerage', 'trailer trash', 'inbred clowns' ... really.!
I thought you were a little more mature than that, only in age it would seem.
Can't we show a bit more respect to other, Welsh, football supporters albeit of another Club.
I guess not, but it's so pathetic and childish.
I'm now waiting for the backlash.
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 17:18 - Mar 12 with 2148 viewsonehunglow

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 16:40 - Mar 12 by YrAlarch

Can't we show a bit more respect to other, Welsh, football supporters albeit of another Club.

It’s football
I thought u were more urbane than that
Taking every word literally on a football forum when clear attempt to wind up the Jacks .
Get a grip man.
It’s. Shirt life
Eat a sandwich whenever you can .

However,I detest Cardiff city . Have done since the sixties

The people outside football are ok although self centred capital braggarts .

Divided country innit ,champ

At least it’s livened up. No need to thank me

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 17:31 - Mar 12 with 2131 viewsonehunglow

Wait is over .
Those terms refer to their fans as a generic group but you knew that .
Fellow welsh fans ? Jesus. Yiu need to reflect on the anti Wrexham stuff around ,from people simply jealous of a. Lib that has owners that give a monkeys .
Ok so far
This Saturday,in football terms ,is war. We lose and it really does impact heavily ,so much so it could catalyst for relegation but you are not bothered about that are you ,as you are above the emotion,passion or stupidity that goes with being a football fan of a club you love more than anything outside the family unit
Still with me…

Please ignore me in future if you cannot handle that on which I opine . always remember I do not give a toss about your perceptions as there is nothing I can do about them..

Finally, I’m assuming you will be inviting Anus and his acolytes for a drink in the Railway prior to the game to chat in brotherly Christian terms .Buy a Cardiff fan a rissole from Rossis ,N ice cream from Joes or invite to Verdis for a coffee overlooking Swansea and the valleys and hills in the distance .

That’s it for now

Eat your sandwiches

Login to get fewer ads

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 17:55 - Mar 12 with 2112 viewsSullutaCreturned

I agree with you. That post is getting the answer it deserves from me.....

When our near neighbours have actually achieved something, anything that can be called success and that isn't cracking on for 100 years ago, then come back and call us failures.

Until then, bleh, bleh, bleh is all that is.

For what it's worth I think we will lose the derby but who cares. Football has been a real shite show for several years now, not just us or the blueboords, everywhere you look.
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 18:01 - Mar 12 with 2079 views1983

Wowsers blimey charlie

We really do live in their heads

I stopped reading it after the 18th paragraph

What a strange old bunch

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 18:07 - Mar 12 with 2049 views1983

This always springs to mind the last decade or so when I think of cardiff and their delusional club & fans

[Post edited 12 Mar 18:12]

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 19:29 - Mar 12 with 1927 viewstheloneranger

"Brothers Cory Jones, 28, and Steven Jones, 34, gave Swansea fan Samuel Evans 'a kicking' after he celebrated a winning goal while sitting in the Bluebirds end of the Cardiff City Stadium."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-fans-att

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 19:48 - Mar 12 with 1900 viewsonehunglow

Well,it livened things up for you Benny

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 19:57 - Mar 12 with 1896 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 19:48 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

Well,it livened things up for you Benny

lol….that was the hope…thought this site had gone into a coma! Bit like your football team in the 2nd half of matches (I hope)
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 20:05 - Mar 12 with 1875 viewsonehunglow

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 19:57 - Mar 12 by bennytheblue

lol….that was the hope…thought this site had gone into a coma! Bit like your football team in the 2nd half of matches (I hope)

Good man
Seriously
It’s been way too quiet on here
This game is crucial for us .

A side note… used to be a big chum of a fella called Richie Finch ,originally from Rhiwbina who moved to the Wirral .
We played in the squash team and used to entertain opponents and other team members alike with our bitch fest

Sadly,no longer with us ,it’s fellas like him yiu remember

A big Cardiff fan, therefore a sister loving ,trailer trash sewer rat to me but a great bloke

I truly worry about some of our posters and their perception of the written word on a football forum.

Thanks butty ( you xxxt)

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 20:12 - Mar 12 with 1871 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 19:29 - Mar 12 by theloneranger

"Brothers Cory Jones, 28, and Steven Jones, 34, gave Swansea fan Samuel Evans 'a kicking' after he celebrated a winning goal while sitting in the Bluebirds end of the Cardiff City Stadium."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-fans-att

Now if I was at the back of the east stand, 2-2, 8 mins in to stoppage time and we flunked in a winner, I jump up reveal my ccfc shirt and bounce about….i am going to expect a few blows….
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 20:27 - Mar 12 with 1831 viewsRhonddaSwans

😂 Benny .....

You know the feeling before a derby 🤢

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 20:37 - Mar 12 with 1813 viewsRhonddaSwans

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 20:12 - Mar 12 by bennytheblue

Now if I was at the back of the east stand, 2-2, 8 mins in to stoppage time and we flunked in a winner, I jump up reveal my ccfc shirt and bounce about….i am going to expect a few blows….

Yeah I can see it from your point of veiw if a cardiff fan done that it would be the same outcome.
If it was a winner or not.

Cardiff score some nob head jumps around he is getting kicked F out of.
Our lad who done that deserved a banning order as well that is inciting a riot, Simple as.

I think we can all agree we would of done the same boot on the other foot.

Think of what they done to Ipswich Saturday if that was to happen to us?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 22:53 - Mar 12 with 1700 viewsKeithHaynes

Best viewing figures for a few weeks Benny mate.

The forum is only a quarter of the story.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 06:23 - Mar 13 with 1584 views1983

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 19:29 - Mar 12 by theloneranger

What a pair cøckheads

Their family must be so proud of them

cardiff fans again

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 06:32 - Mar 13 with 1582 viewsTogg

Cardiff is a decent City but not a football city. 450.000 population surrounded by large populated areas yet crowds are barely bigger than ours. Okay we are not going great guns at the moment but will be in the Championship next season along with the Welsh Barcelona.... who every now and then spend four seasons in the Premier league... Autumn, Winter,Spring and Summer. Now remind me who won the last major trophy in Wales? Had a player like Mitchu who lit up the division.
As a city centre I'm not keen on Swansea, sorry. I say that as someone who grew up there. However Marina and SA1 decent and then I give you Mumbles and of course something the capital cannot get near....GOWER!!
Fair play to the guy who wrote that diatribe but he needs to get a job or a life as he's definitely got too much time on his hands and a bad obsession. Needs to be respectful too and remember the main core of Cardiff fans come from the surrounding valleys where deprivation and job opportunities are poor.
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 08:39 - Mar 13 with 1526 viewsonehunglow

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 06:32 - Mar 13 by Togg

Cardiff is a decent City but not a football city. 450.000 population surrounded by large populated areas yet crowds are barely bigger than ours. Okay we are not going great guns at the moment but will be in the Championship next season along with the Welsh Barcelona.... who every now and then spend four seasons in the Premier league... Autumn, Winter,Spring and Summer. Now remind me who won the last major trophy in Wales? Had a player like Mitchu who lit up the division.
As a city centre I'm not keen on Swansea, sorry. I say that as someone who grew up there. However Marina and SA1 decent and then I give you Mumbles and of course something the capital cannot get near....GOWER!!
Fair play to the guy who wrote that diatribe but he needs to get a job or a life as he's definitely got too much time on his hands and a bad obsession. Needs to be respectful too and remember the main core of Cardiff fans come from the surrounding valleys where deprivation and job opportunities are poor.

In football terms,an utter irrelevance
The 1927 cup win was courtesy of a bent Welsh goalkeeper anyway

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:04 - Mar 13 with 1500 viewsYrAlarch

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 08:39 - Mar 13 by onehunglow

In football terms,an utter irrelevance
The 1927 cup win was courtesy of a bent Welsh goalkeeper anyway

Please can you explain why 'in football terms' Cardiff is 'an utter irrelevance'.
I would have thought to have ALL our Football League Clubs, and the likes of Merthyr Town, performing strongly could only be of benefit to the promotion of interest in football generally in Wales.
Obviously Swansea City being the best!
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:12 - Mar 13 with 1490 viewsbennytheblue

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 06:32 - Mar 13 by Togg

That’s not actually quite right. Cardiff is very much a football city, it’s just lots don’t go and watch Cardiff for various reasons. You think rugby is popular here? No chance, cardiff rugby get a quarter of what we do if they are lucky and that’s with them at the top of their game and us in the championship. If we managed to stay in the PL, which we never will with Tan in control, rugby would almost die off here. I know plenty of pub landlords and if football is on its lively, club rugby not one bit. Watching Wales is just a social event that people come here to watch, most aren’t from the city.
Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:16 - Mar 13 with 1476 viewsonehunglow

Bit quiet on here…..wassup? on 09:04 - Mar 13 by YrAlarch

Please can you explain why 'in football terms' Cardiff is 'an utter irrelevance'.
I would have thought to have ALL our Football League Clubs, and the likes of Merthyr Town, performing strongly could only be of benefit to the promotion of interest in football generally in Wales.
Obviously Swansea City being the best!

I don’t think I will.
Peace and love
Fill in the dots

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024