Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t let your backside hit the door on your way out Russell Martin. 22:19 - Apr 23 with 654 viewssaintmark1976

I posted on April 2 after the Ipswich defeat that Sports Republic should roll the dice and sack him with Steve Cooper as his replacement.

Had they done so we would still be in the automatic promotion race. They didn’t, and it’s now plain to see that the players have given up on him and his ridiculous, ineffective, tippy tappy possession based nonsense.

Even if by some absolute fluke we win the playoffs I don’t want him to remain in charge.With his style of play, no plan B and ludicrous use of substitutes we would end up with less points than Derby when they last played in The Premiership.
Don’t let your backside hit the door on your way out Russell Martin. on 22:41 - Apr 23 with 554 viewsInTimeAddedOn

You might think someone of senioity amongst the players (albeit, we have no real leaders) would call a team meeting behind closed doors where a collective decisiom could be made to ignore the tippy tappy instructions and just go for the throat in the play offs. Martin can't drop the entire team for failing to play to his half baked Plan A. If it falls flat then from what I have seen the last two games we'd be no worse off than we are playing the way we are now. Just a thought...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024