Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze Rumours 18:21 - May 17 with 9504 viewsMickB

I'm not sure that people should be getting so excited about the possibility of Crystal Palace selling Eze. If they have to sell somebody, Elise is perhaps a type of player who is more in demand and what's more cost them less with, as far as I know, no sell-on addition. That equates to more profit. So you might expect them to aim to sell him while perhaps keeping Eze to placate the supporters. I hope I'm wrong
Eze Rumours on 18:31 - May 17 with 5664 viewsdaveB

Clubs will be in for Olise and Eze this summer, they may not want to sell both but will be big money for them so hard to turn down
Eze Rumours on 18:33 - May 17 with 5651 viewsAntti_Heinola

Palace fans I know are confident Olise will stay. He’s still very young. Eze, however, is 26. Now is the time for him really. Olise likes the manager and will prob give it another year.

Bare bones.

Eze Rumours on 18:41 - May 17 with 5600 viewsdmm

I hope you're right, Antii. Eze's sale would be transformative for us.

There have been rumours of interest in several other Palace players and I wonder if Palace would want to sell those others and keep their prize gems in Eze and Olise. We'll just have to wait and see.
Eze Rumours on 18:54 - May 17 with 5515 viewsnumptydumpty

Olise will be sold

Eze won't

Simply Man Utd will think the French man will be better than the English man.

Xenophobia in reverse !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze Rumours on 18:57 - May 17 with 5506 viewshantssi

Palace won’t really have any choice if one of the big boys come knocking.
We all know what agents are like and although Eze is a very decent bloke Champions League football is not to be turned down.
Eze Rumours on 21:07 - May 17 with 5145 viewsBluce_Ree

They both have release clauses apparently.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Eze Rumours on 09:19 - May 18 with 4618 viewsMickB

Money talks. There is more to be made with Elise. Our cut of any Eze fee is part of the reason why.
Eze Rumours on 09:35 - May 18 with 4520 viewsstainrods_elbow

Eze Rumours on 18:54 - May 17 by numptydumpty

Olise will be sold

Eze won't

Simply Man Utd will think the French man will be better than the English man.

Xenophobia in reverse !!!

Although Greenwich-born, Ebs' progenitors are actually Igbo-Nigerian, who I read '[s]ince the defeat of the Republic of Biafra in 1970, [.] are sometimes classed as a "stateless nation"'.

Does that mean that he could not only play for (Igbo) Nigeria but actually start his own landless international team and play for it?

I'll get my Asooke jacket.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

Eze Rumours on 13:55 - May 18 with 4219 viewsPaddyhoops

They’re building a brand new main stand. They’ll sell if the right offer comes in .
Eze Rumours on 15:23 - May 18 with 3994 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eze Rumours on 09:19 - May 18 by MickB

Money talks. There is more to be made with Elise. Our cut of any Eze fee is part of the reason why.

There's even more to be made with Olise in a year's time.

Bare bones.

Eze Rumours on 17:14 - May 18 with 3817 viewsTGRRRSSS

Olise was born and brought up in..... Hammersmith

So also hope grown despite choosing to play for France
Eze Rumours on 17:39 - May 19 with 3402 viewsPaddyhoops

Eze tearing Villa a new one as we speak.
Eze Rumours on 18:02 - May 19 with 3280 viewsconnell10

Eze Rumours on 17:39 - May 19 by Paddyhoops

Scored 2

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze Rumours on 09:24 - May 20 with 2635 viewsTheChef

Palace have been on fire these last few weeks. New manager clearly doing a very good job.

Hence I don't think Eze will go this summer - another season with this manager and staying fit, he'll be absolutely on fire and then ripe for a megabucks move.

Obviously hope he gets in the Euro squad, but most likely Southgate won't pick him. Or if he does, he won't get on the pitch.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Eze Rumours on 10:08 - May 20 with 2524 viewsbosh67

Eze Rumours on 09:24 - May 20 by TheChef

Palace have been on fire these last few weeks. New manager clearly doing a very good job.

Hence I don't think Eze will go this summer - another season with this manager and staying fit, he'll be absolutely on fire and then ripe for a megabucks move.

Obviously hope he gets in the Euro squad, but most likely Southgate won't pick him. Or if he does, he won't get on the pitch.

I agree with much of this. The new manager is obviously a good coach and they are blowing teams away suddenly. On the other hand it makes Palace's negotiating position very good if offers do come in. However, I really see them keeping Eze for next season. He is their talisman now and doing the Saha job.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze Rumours on 10:29 - May 20 with 2434 viewsGaryBannister86

Eze Rumours on 10:08 - May 20 by bosh67

I agree with much of this. The new manager is obviously a good coach and they are blowing teams away suddenly. On the other hand it makes Palace's negotiating position very good if offers do come in. However, I really see them keeping Eze for next season. He is their talisman now and doing the Saha job.

I don't think it's the same as Zaha, where he was literally the be all and end all of their side. Now they have Matata and Olise so if they get a bumper offer for 1 of the 3 I think there is a fair chance they will take it. Hardly going to rip their team apart and they need to rebuild their ground.

Come on Pep, liven up your last season. Or Ange. Or....anyone really, except Pochettino.
Eze Rumours on 10:32 - May 20 with 2414 viewsParkRoyalR

Eze Rumours on 10:08 - May 20 by bosh67

Could be wrong but reckon Eze is exactly the type of player Postecoglou wants now, always looking for that forward line breaking pass, hope I'm right.
Eze Rumours on 10:36 - May 20 with 2348 viewsTheChef

Eze Rumours on 10:32 - May 20 by ParkRoyalR

Could be wrong but reckon Eze is exactly the type of player Postecoglou wants now, always looking for that forward line breaking pass, hope I'm right.

Much as I'd love Eze to get a decent move, surely he doesn't deserve to go to facking Spurs.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Eze Rumours on 10:52 - May 20 with 2255 viewsLoyalitat

I sincerely hope Palace don't sell any of their stellar players. In that group, I would also include their two excellent centre-halves: Andersen and Guehi. They also have Cheick Doucoure to come back from injury.

Their fans deserve a season of seeing their side replete with top-drawer premier league quality after many years of struggling and being saved from liquidation.

They've just picked up over £34 million for a 10th placed finish and already sold their season tickets' allocation for next season. They really don't need to sell unless they receive ridiculous offers
[Post edited 20 May 10:59]
Eze Rumours on 10:58 - May 20 with 2213 viewsGaryBannister86

Eze Rumours on 10:52 - May 20 by Loyalitat

I sincerely hope Palace don't sell any of their stellar players. In that group, I would also include their two excellent centre-halves: Andersen and Guehi. They also have Cheick Doucoure to come back from injury.

Their fans deserve a season of seeing their side replete with top-drawer premier league quality after many years of struggling and being saved from liquidation.

They've just picked up over £34 million for a 10th placed finish and already sold their season tickets' allocation for next season. They really don't need to sell unless they receive ridiculous offers

I admire your generous bonhomie but personally I couldn't care less if the sale of Eze leads to Palace going to the non-league, as long as it meant a few more quid in Marti's war chest.
Eze Rumours on 11:00 - May 20 with 2199 viewsLoyalitat

Eze Rumours on 10:58 - May 20 by GaryBannister86

I admire your generous bonhomie but personally I couldn't care less if the sale of Eze leads to Palace going to the non-league, as long as it meant a few more quid in Marti's war chest.

Eze Rumours on 13:11 - May 20 with 1884 viewsconnell10

Eze Rumours on 17:39 - May 19 by Paddyhoops

Scored 2

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze Rumours on 13:18 - May 20 with 1818 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eze Rumours on 10:32 - May 20 by ParkRoyalR

Looks very much an Ange player to me.

Bare bones.

Eze Rumours on 13:56 - May 20 with 1648 viewsngbqpr

If it was us in Palace's position - would you be saying "hold on to them all, this is our golden chance to push on", "cash in our chips, a must do to survive - just reinvest wisely", or "sell 1, maybe 2 of the crown jewels but don't rip the team to pieces"?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Eze Rumours on 14:04 - May 20 with 1577 viewsTomS

Liverpool will probably need to backfill for Salah this summer, and Eze is probably the most ideal candidate to do so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024