Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
blind eye 11:32 - Sep 26 with 2935 viewsmario

i have been reading this forum for a long time now and it just amazes me.

how its ok for a select few people to say and post there opinions and no one says a thing. and then when others post about the same thing who are not in the little "click" they get slagged off. correct me if i am wrong isnt a forum for people to voice opinions?

some people dont like steve eyre thats life they are entitled to that, were as some people like him, well good for you.

me personaly would not have chosen him as manager and would have gone with some one with alot more experience. yes keith hill was unproven and did a great job. but what did he have to lose? the team were looking at being relegated. but for are second season in this division, experience would have been a good option which i am sure some of you will agree.

well, we have to work with what we have got in steve and frankie but so far not so good. i am all for giving a manager time to get settled and the players to gel but in my opinion i dont think its going to work but i hope he proves me wrong.

some people on here are still confident he can do the job but turn a blind eye to the fact he is doing simple things wrong which many people are posting about. when is he going to get it right? if so many people can see it, why cant he? can the club not get some one in to guide him along?

well enough from me and i will expect a few sarcastic comments back but thats life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024