Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
frig me 11:58 - Sep 9 with 7127 viewsThreeLions

Some shit been posted on this forum since the end of the game last night. It's one defeat FFS. Some are still stuck in the hill and league one days on here. Time for a bit of realism me thinks. I still think it will come good and yesterday was just a bad day at the office.
frig me on 12:45 - Sep 9 with 4469 viewsdalenumber2

Good post, my sentiments exactly. Can't believe some are already throwing the towel in!
frig me on 13:11 - Sep 9 with 4402 viewsYorkshire_Dale

frig me on 12:45 - Sep 9 by dalenumber2

Good post, my sentiments exactly. Can't believe some are already throwing the towel in!

No,it's not the fans that are throwing the towel in,it's the inept team.

The fans will still be here long after they have sodded off with their salaries.
frig me on 13:26 - Sep 9 with 4375 viewsRalphs12

frig me on 13:11 - Sep 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

No,it's not the fans that are throwing the towel in,it's the inept team.

The fans will still be here long after they have sodded off with their salaries.

But as has been said its a defeat, we can't expect to come off the back of a season like the last one to make such changes as we have to then walk the league instantly. This season is realistically about rebuilding. Survival first. Nobody is relgated/promoted in September.
frig me on 13:36 - Sep 9 with 4356 viewssweetcorn

Well said threelions. The people who expect us to be flying by now are just idiots. How do you expect us to go from that last season, make wholesale changes, to a well oiled machine which destroys league two.

I dont think commitment is lacking this time round and in my opinion, we'll come good.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

frig me on 13:37 - Sep 9 with 4354 viewsdale10

it's not just 1 game thou it's week after week with colemans teams the man as no idea he will get us out of this league he will take us to the confrence it's time for dunphy to act
frig me on 13:40 - Sep 9 with 4350 viewsolympicdale

I cant believe some people are seriously calling for Colemans head too, losing entire faith after ONE game, these people need a reality check.

Life is a game of fate.

frig me on 13:46 - Sep 9 with 4319 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The only little change I'm asking for is Cava not as captain or near Starting XI and Tutte to be made captain for rest of the season as we play alot better football and Grant to be played in right position to score goals it can't be much to ask especially when we almost had winning formula?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

frig me on 13:49 - Sep 9 with 4305 viewssweetcorn

frig me on 13:37 - Sep 9 by dale10

it's not just 1 game thou it's week after week with colemans teams the man as no idea he will get us out of this league he will take us to the confrence it's time for dunphy to act

You clearly do not go to watch rochdale and are only here to stir the pot. We started well, with good performances, but no result, then we have just had 2 wins in the last week. So its not week after week.

Its funny how you only surface when we lose, do us a favour and get the fcuk off this board.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

frig me on 13:54 - Sep 9 with 4296 viewsolympicdale

and learn to spell, get back to school laddy.

Life is a game of fate.

frig me on 14:38 - Sep 9 with 4227 viewsBartRowou

At Chesterfield, there were passages of play up there with the best of the Hiil era.
Barnet last week reminded me of a perfunctory Parkin performance. Job done.
Yesterday was Eyre-like.

We're going to have a lot of ups and downs until Coleman gets it right.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

frig me on 15:15 - Sep 9 with 4160 viewsJumeirahDale

frig me on 14:38 - Sep 9 by BartRowou

At Chesterfield, there were passages of play up there with the best of the Hiil era.
Yesterday was Eyre-like.

Someone give this man a medal! Best summary I've seen so far BR.
frig me on 15:17 - Sep 9 with 4158 viewsmacro

frig me on 14:38 - Sep 9 by BartRowou

Yesterday was Eyre-like.

It takes time to gel a team together which is what is happening. The thing is that he hasn't got time if we're going to challenge this season. So realistically mid table finish
frig me on 15:52 - Sep 9 with 4116 viewsSuddenLad

I've finally decided you are a serious wind-up merchant. Probably a Giggle Lane regular.

By the way, is '10' your age or your IQ ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

frig me on 16:01 - Sep 9 with 4093 viewsphomem

frig me on 15:52 - Sep 9 by SuddenLad

I've finally decided you are a serious wind-up merchant. Probably a Giggle Lane regular.

By the way, is '10' your age or your IQ ?

IQ I'd imagine
frig me on 16:04 - Sep 9 with 4086 viewsfirgrovedale51

frig me on 13:49 - Sep 9 by sweetcorn

You clearly do not go to watch rochdale and are only here to stir the pot. We started well, with good performances, but no result, then we have just had 2 wins in the last week. So its not week after week.

Its funny how you only surface when we lose, do us a favour and get the fcuk off this board.

2 wins - 1 was against the bottom of the league still a wın so ok
2 we scraped through on penalties after surrendering a 2 goal lead there is no way that can be satisfactory. Posters said they were good deliveries so what ? we should defend against all deliveries as if they quality all the time sorry folks but to lose a 2 goal ıs totally unacceptable at any level
frig me on 16:42 - Sep 9 with 4024 viewsSalwaDale

3L. Had we won yesterday, some of the people who are claiming Coleman to be awful and we are going down would have been singing his praises and saying we are shoe-ins for the title. You, I and many others would have been telling them to calm down. Far too early to be making snap judgements. I expect us to be round about where I expected us to be before the season starts - mid-table. A lot can happen but it is not pre-determined after 5 games. Some people need to see things a little longer term.

TBBT

frig me on 17:10 - Sep 9 with 3986 viewsChaffRAFC

frig me on 13:46 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

The only little change I'm asking for is Cava not as captain or near Starting XI and Tutte to be made captain for rest of the season as we play alot better football and Grant to be played in right position to score goals it can't be much to ask especially when we almost had winning formula?

Why not Cavanagh as captain or in the team?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

frig me on 17:29 - Sep 9 with 3958 viewsAtThePeake

I'll keep on supporting Coleman because I always wanted him as manager and realistically I think he's as good as we'll get at a club our size.

However, I understand the frustrations of some of the people on here. The only team we've actually beaten so far is Barnet, and in my 10 or so years of watching lower league football, Barnet are the worst team I've seen. They are seriously bad. And the worrying part of that game was that we didn't look all that much better than them.

And nobody expected a Hill-esque rejuvenation at the start of the season, but what everyone did expect from a team run by Coleman, is fight, endeavour and determination. A team of players who will battle, if nothing else. I don't think we've seen all that much of that yet. I didn't go to the two away games, but from what I've seen at Spotland, we've been boring, lacking energy and fight. Particularly yesterday, and that, in my opinion, is why people are getting frustrated. It is understandable, even if some people are taking it too far.

Tangled up in blue.

frig me on 17:34 - Sep 9 with 3949 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

frig me on 17:10 - Sep 9 by ChaffRAFC

Why not Cavanagh as captain or in the team?

if you saw yesterday and Torquay you'd of seen him pass to the opposition players Burton scored though Cava's mistake

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

frig me on 17:50 - Sep 9 with 3925 viewsboffley

frig me on 13:46 - Sep 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Tazzy

This is not having a go at you or bullying but would you please answer a simple question with a simple answer?

Do you really think that taking away the club captaincy and also demoting that player from the match squad as well as giving the captaincy to someone else is a "little change"?

I really would like to get your view on this.
frig me on 17:55 - Sep 9 with 3907 views442Dale

Our better performances this season (Northampton and Chesterfield) have been with Cavanagh in the side.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

frig me on 18:09 - Sep 9 with 3879 viewsAtThePeake

frig me on 17:55 - Sep 9 by 442Dale

Our better performances this season (Northampton and Chesterfield) have been with Cavanagh in the side.

But our worse ones, (Torquay & Burton Albion) were also with Cavanagh in the side...

Tangled up in blue.

frig me on 18:31 - Sep 9 with 3840 views442Dale

frig me on 18:09 - Sep 9 by AtThePeake

But our worse ones, (Torquay & Burton Albion) were also with Cavanagh in the side...

Exactly, it's 2-2!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

frig me on 18:51 - Sep 9 with 3812 viewsBrierls

Amen to that TL. Great post.

A bit of success under Hillcroft and some of our lot have turned into the fickle fans that we used to ridicule.
frig me on 19:06 - Sep 9 with 3784 viewsdale10

1 win in a week the other was on pens i dont see what you see in colemans team at stanley bottom half of the table all the time apart from 1 season i have never had faith in him. I cant remember a rochdale team as bad as this 1. I go every week to
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024