Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JK 09:06 - Jun 9 with 3611 viewsborodale4

Is anyone else of the opinion they don't want him to re sign? If his heart was in it he would he signed immediately or after 'some' talks, i.e tutte. To me it seems he is actively looking for the best deal and the most money out there. Who can blame him, this could be his last 'big' pay day, he is at supposedly the peak years of his career and has had a successful time with us. Hes probably never gonna be able to demand as a big a wage as he can right now. I'd rather he moves on than has to settle for a deal at Rochdale because he couldn't get what he wanted elsewhere.

I am not suggesting he wouldn't play well if we did sign him, after all at l2 level he's proven. Merely a topic for discussion.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
JK on 09:29 - Jun 9 with 3565 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

I would be amazed if JK signed.

I can see him signing for Bradford, ticks a lot of boxes, wages, league 1 and 30 miles nearer his home.

With Tutte signing, I do think it takes the pressure off JK signing and can see Hilly making the decision for him this week by removing the contract offer.

Appreciate everything JK has done, but if him not signing allows us to sign a 'rock' at CB, i'd be happy with that.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

JK on 09:30 - Jun 9 with 3553 viewselectricblue

I dont blame any footballer moving on for more money as its a short career...
As for the club not wanting him to resign is utter tosh.....
I think this week we will know one way or another about JK..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

JK on 10:25 - Jun 9 with 3454 viewsRalphs12

I'd imagine the reason Jason is taking so long is down to his family, just think how big a move it would have been for him to leave them behind and come down when he moved from darlo. I really think if he stays he's staying because he has enjoyed his time here add the hilly factor. If he goes I'm sure it won't just be a money grabbing thing and he would go with all our best wishes.

I've felt sorry for him over the past 2 years watching the side get dismantled around him and he's still given his all. I'd love him to sign on again even if it's just one more season, my favourite player by a mile.
JK on 11:18 - Jun 9 with 3392 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I'd love JK to stay, but if he doesn't I don't for one minute think that Hill will see Tutte as any sort of replacement.
I find it a bit strange that some people are suggesting that Tutte staying takes the pressure off re Kennedy leaving.
I don't believe this to be the case at all. Tutte is not a Kennedy 'play-maker' type. Indeed, his biggest failing is that he doesn't pass the ball either quickly or accurately enough. The argument that he's some type of Kennedy replacement I find a little bizarre.
Tutte is energy, legs and goals in a midfield but he's definitely not a passing play-maker. Hill's use of Tutte on the right, which he looks more suited as he has more time, indicates that he doesn't see him in that role at all.
If JK leaves he will go out and get a passing/play-maker, the type of which, to varying degrees of success, he has always liked in his teams - Keltie, Perkins and JK himself. It will not be Tutte.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

JK on 11:31 - Jun 9 with 3369 viewsYorkshire_Dale

JK on 10:25 - Jun 9 by Ralphs12

I'd imagine the reason Jason is taking so long is down to his family, just think how big a move it would have been for him to leave them behind and come down when he moved from darlo. I really think if he stays he's staying because he has enjoyed his time here add the hilly factor. If he goes I'm sure it won't just be a money grabbing thing and he would go with all our best wishes.

I've felt sorry for him over the past 2 years watching the side get dismantled around him and he's still given his all. I'd love him to sign on again even if it's just one more season, my favourite player by a mile.

One thing is for sure....if Soft Lad was still here we would not be having this discussion.

JK would have f*cked off months ago.
JK on 11:45 - Jun 9 with 3336 viewsmacro

I'd be assuming that we've offered a 2 year deal as Tutte, Henderson and Rose have had this length.

Maybe it's a balancing act Bratfurt will only offer 1 year - decisions, decisions

If he does go though maybe KH's lovechild will return from Tranmere
JK on 12:07 - Jun 9 with 3291 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

JK on 11:18 - Jun 9 by BigDaveMyCock

I'd love JK to stay, but if he doesn't I don't for one minute think that Hill will see Tutte as any sort of replacement.
I find it a bit strange that some people are suggesting that Tutte staying takes the pressure off re Kennedy leaving.
I don't believe this to be the case at all. Tutte is not a Kennedy 'play-maker' type. Indeed, his biggest failing is that he doesn't pass the ball either quickly or accurately enough. The argument that he's some type of Kennedy replacement I find a little bizarre.
Tutte is energy, legs and goals in a midfield but he's definitely not a passing play-maker. Hill's use of Tutte on the right, which he looks more suited as he has more time, indicates that he doesn't see him in that role at all.
If JK leaves he will go out and get a passing/play-maker, the type of which, to varying degrees of success, he has always liked in his teams - Keltie, Perkins and JK himself. It will not be Tutte.

Hence that if Tutte hadnt signed, we would have been looking for two key midfielders, we are now looking for one!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

JK on 12:13 - Jun 9 with 3269 viewsfitzochris

JK on 11:18 - Jun 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Hery sounds like a JK style midfielder. He lacks the experience to be a direct replacement, but it's reassuring we have a player like him nonetheless.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

JK on 12:13 - Jun 9 with 3264 viewsSaxonDale

I presume Tutte will play the role Grimes played against Port Vale (didn't see many other games) Down the middle and using his pace to help start counter attacks, something Grimes often struggled with.
JK on 12:14 - Jun 9 with 3263 viewsBigDaveMyCock

JK on 12:07 - Jun 9 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Hence that if Tutte hadnt signed, we would have been looking for two key midfielders, we are now looking for one!

Apologies, I read it as if JK goes then the pressure is off to replace him as Tutte has signed.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

JK on 12:23 - Jun 9 with 3246 viewsdale1996

JK on 12:13 - Jun 9 by fitzochris

Hery sounds like a JK style midfielder. He lacks the experience to be a direct replacement, but it's reassuring we have a player like him nonetheless.

Hill described him as having unbelievable ability etc so I for one am very excited to see Hery, he could become a huge asset for us. He's played for France under 18's and for PSG so he must be pretty good.
JK on 12:47 - Jun 9 with 3206 viewsYorkshire_Dale

JK on 12:23 - Jun 9 by dale1996

Hill described him as having unbelievable ability etc so I for one am very excited to see Hery, he could become a huge asset for us. He's played for France under 18's and for PSG so he must be pretty good.

......all good history there,but begs the question,why was he released by Sheff Wed?
JK on 12:51 - Jun 9 with 3199 viewssandylaner1

JK on 12:47 - Jun 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

......all good history there,but begs the question,why was he released by Sheff Wed?

Wendies believe Madine is a better player than cogba who they then go and loan out to their divisional rivals

I think its a good sign hery was released by them
JK on 12:57 - Jun 9 with 3182 viewsdale1996

Exactly, Cog barely played for them and remember how good he was for us. Championship is a much higher level and Hery will still be developing, I'm sure Hill will turn him into a prize asset. Also CDM is a very hard position to shine as it requires consistancy and simplicity above all else and so Hery may have found it hard to show his class, Hill knows what he's doing, I reckon he'll turn out to be a top class player
JK on 13:04 - Jun 9 with 3162 viewsboromat

I'd say the pressure to make a decision is now higher since tutte signed its one less central midfielder we need. I think we'll hear something this week really hope he signs, hopefully jack can persuade him.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

JK on 13:10 - Jun 9 with 3151 viewssandylaner1

hery may be able to learn a lot from cavanagh......

JK on 13:38 - Jun 9 with 3117 viewsDale_Pea

If JK was to leave, I think you'd have to look hard to find a Dale fan who would begrudge him a move away. As has been said above, he's not young anymore and the opportunity for a higher pay in what is a short career is something I'd imagine he should go for.

That said, I'd love to see him stick with us for another promotion push under Hill.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

JK on 19:23 - Jun 9 with 2978 viewsRotherhamDale

Possession with progression.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024