Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JDG 20:37 - Aug 8 with 12429 viewsSenhin

Was awful...

Come on JDG defenders.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

JDG on 22:46 - Aug 8 with 2583 viewsBanosswan

JDG on 20:47 - Aug 8 by Senhin

Nope, since it's the only thread I've made about a player playing bad.

, on the old site you were a good poster. Since the move you seem to have made a decision to be more contentious. It's just making you look more of a cwnt.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

JDG on 22:59 - Aug 8 with 2547 viewsSenhin

JDG on 22:46 - Aug 8 by Banosswan

, on the old site you were a good poster. Since the move you seem to have made a decision to be more contentious. It's just making you look more of a cwnt.

I felt the need to make one, since every time Ki has a game that isn't outstanding he gets a topic about how he's awful. Not fair JDG doesn't get one when he was :P

But yeah, there doesn't seem to be much activity on this site compared to the other one at the moment unless you get people defending something or having a go. Look, we've got a slightly active topic now.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

JDG on 23:23 - Aug 8 with 2527 viewsborinifanclub

Not surprised at all....he is a lazy sod who hid for 80 mins...Ki did more in 15 mins and was far more positive.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

JDG on 23:26 - Aug 8 with 2518 viewsBanosswan

JDG on 22:59 - Aug 8 by Senhin

I felt the need to make one, since every time Ki has a game that isn't outstanding he gets a topic about how he's awful. Not fair JDG doesn't get one when he was :P

But yeah, there doesn't seem to be much activity on this site compared to the other one at the moment unless you get people defending something or having a go. Look, we've got a slightly active topic now.

I thought ki was more positive when he came on.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

JDG on 23:37 - Aug 8 with 2503 viewsJack_Meoff

Christ on a two wheel, there'll be people who will find fault if we beat Man Utd on the 17th. We changed 7 tonight in our first game in Europe in 22 years. JDG wasn't spectacular but surely doesn't warrant escape goat status ?!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

JDG on 00:24 - Aug 9 with 2485 viewsDull1Thomas

scapegoat it's scapegoat.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

JDG on 00:52 - Aug 9 with 2474 viewsTom1912

JDG on 00:24 - Aug 9 by Dull1Thomas

scapegoat it's scapegoat.

People do it deliberately after someone on the Cardiff post used "escape goat" sincerely
JDG on 01:03 - Aug 9 with 2469 viewsSimonSwansea

Without trying to scapegoat, I wasn't into JDG today... Neat and tidy (decent away display), but just didnt seem in the game apart from that. Maybe its just shelveys spraying passes were more eye catching. Think jazz still needs a loan too!
Login to get fewer ads

JDG on 07:42 - Aug 9 with 2413 viewsharemscarem

JDG on 20:53 - Aug 8 by Flashberryjack

Maybe awful is a bit strong .... but to be fair, not one of his better games.
Very poor at corners, very poor free kick taking, very poor shooting, very poor crossing .... other than those trivial matters, had a good game.

This!

Normally he is not awful at set pieces (but maybe we could find someone better), but yesterday he really was.

JDG on 08:07 - Aug 9 with 2392 viewsJonTheJack

I wouldn't have started a thread about it but I thought he was well off the standard required. He didn't even look interested.

Awful crossing, shooting, dead balls. Even his cross field passes were a good 10 yards off the target.

He was very sluggish, but I'll cut him some slack because of his shorter pre-season. The majority know what he can offer when he is on his game.
JDG on 08:23 - Aug 9 with 2367 viewsshandyjack

disapointed in JDG last night, and KI failed to impress yet again. However it was a dead rubber game so hard for the players to get up for it, hence the overall perfomance being slightly below the expected standard.

Poll: Expectation for the season

JDG on 08:39 - Aug 9 with 2348 viewsW_Hunt

JDG on 08:23 - Aug 9 by shandyjack

disapointed in JDG last night, and KI failed to impress yet again. However it was a dead rubber game so hard for the players to get up for it, hence the overall perfomance being slightly below the expected standard.

Ki didn't put a foot wrong and brought some urgency to midfield - what did you expect, a fifteen minute hat-trick?
JDG on 08:50 - Aug 9 with 2329 viewsJonTheJack

JDG on 08:39 - Aug 9 by W_Hunt

Ki didn't put a foot wrong and brought some urgency to midfield - what did you expect, a fifteen minute hat-trick?

Agree with this, he brought some urgency and even got a shot away
JDG on 08:53 - Aug 9 with 2326 viewsJackSomething

JDG on 08:07 - Aug 9 by JonTheJack

I wouldn't have started a thread about it but I thought he was well off the standard required. He didn't even look interested.

Awful crossing, shooting, dead balls. Even his cross field passes were a good 10 yards off the target.

He was very sluggish, but I'll cut him some slack because of his shorter pre-season. The majority know what he can offer when he is on his game.

Probably the best post on this thread. Definitely not JDG's best game for us.

Shelvey had some good moments and some not so good moments in a home game against opposition of a lesser quality than Premier League teams. Based on that, some of our enlightened fans would immediately start him ahead of a guy who played 44 times in our most successful season, contributing 8 goals and 10 assists.

This season's escape goat is already decided upon it seems.

Oh and the person who said Michu was frustrated because of JDG being 'slow' is just wrong. Pozuelo constantly left his wing and played in the area Michu was in, crowding the space and leaving no option on the right.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

JDG on 09:07 - Aug 9 with 2319 viewsmikraswan

JDG on 20:47 - Aug 8 by PozuelosSideys

So in the second leg of a tie we are winning 4-0 and made 7 changes, where some players are still in pre-season, there are people who are expecting our CM to start pinging passes and hitting 30 yarders?

Fcking hell. That game was about not losing, keeping our shape and not conceding goals. Sure, we go and start playing ultra attacking and leaving holes. Did you see anyone getting ahead of Bony? The full backs getting to the byeline? The midfielders getting in the box? Nope.. i didnt either.

First: Shelvey was doing those long passes in the first game - and through the Whole pre-season as well. Nobody spoke of ultra attacking. JdG Didn't make a single forward pass for the entire game.

All games BTW are about not losing, it's a matter of approach.

And fact: nobody was getting ahead of Bony, No full back at the BYline and no midfielders in the box: because the game sucked. Jdg sucked above everybody else, as he's been doing a long long time, also before pre-season

Success is temporary - loyalty is forever...

JDG on 09:13 - Aug 9 with 2115 viewsJackSomething

I find it interesting that it's mostly our newer, foreign-based fans who are bashing JDG. People who have probably never seen him play for us anywhere other than on TV/internet.

JDG on 09:30 - Aug 9 with 2096 viewsperchrockjack

Its obvious.
Even on this board no critical comments tolerated.
La la land

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JDG on 09:33 - Aug 9 with 2090 viewsDarran

JDG on 09:13 - Aug 9 by JackSomething

I find it interesting that it's mostly our newer, foreign-based fans who are bashing JDG. People who have probably never seen him play for us anywhere other than on TV/internet.

They'll all be gone in 35 weeks when Laudrup leaves.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JDG on 09:36 - Aug 9 with 2084 viewsJackSomething

JDG on 09:30 - Aug 9 by perchrockjack

Its obvious.
Even on this board no critical comments tolerated.
La la land

Bullsh*t. I said JonTheJack's post was the best of this thread and there was plenty of criticism of JDG in that post.

The difference? It was constructive criticism and it made sense. What pisses me off is people finding reasons to moan or twisting events to suit their agenda.

JDG on 09:37 - Aug 9 with 2084 viewsshandyjack

JDG on 08:39 - Aug 9 by W_Hunt

no i expected him to at least look like he was trying, maybe i am just blinkered and i don't like him as a player and fail mto see what he brings to this side.

Poll: Expectation for the season

JDG on 09:39 - Aug 9 with 2081 viewsperchrockjack

morning PROSS.
Could we ban anyone using rthe word "scapegoat" as its misused/overused and a makes the author using it look stupid.
People need to be protected from themselves.

JDG was garbage,first game of not as was Dyer and Routledge too had an ineffective game.
Ki looked ok and Pozzie showed a lot of desire.
Jazz did pretty good and will have learned from the experience.
Chico looked terrific and Ash was well Ash.

Bony will need help to be effective.
LAUDRUP,although silent, will have taken more from that game than the first leg.
So there

JDG on 09:43 - Aug 9 with 2073 viewsJackSomething

JDG on 09:39 - Aug 9 by perchrockjack

morning PROSS.
Could we ban anyone using rthe word "scapegoat" as its misused/overused and a makes the author using it look stupid.
People need to be protected from themselves.

JDG was garbage,first game of not as was Dyer and Routledge too had an ineffective game.
Ki looked ok and Pozzie showed a lot of desire.
Jazz did pretty good and will have learned from the experience.
Chico looked terrific and Ash was well Ash.

Bony will need help to be effective.
LAUDRUP,although silent, will have taken more from that game than the first leg.
So there

Quite ironic that someone who has consistently targeted players and moaned about them at every opportunity then wants to ban use of the word scapegoat.

Pretty much agree with your assessment of performances, although 'garbage' for JDG is way OTT. Pozuelo looked good with the ball, but contributed significantly to the lack of fluidity by playing the majority of the game out of position and ruining our shape.

Still I suppose it's easier to critique misplaced passes and set-pieces than formations and positioning.

JDG on 09:47 - Aug 9 with 2068 viewsLiam12345

Hes completely over rated Shelvey is much better. Where lucky villareal wont sell him to us.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

JDG on 09:48 - Aug 9 with 2067 viewsperchrockjack

Who s moaning-just commenting-tongue in cheek of course.
Scapegoat should not be the first word to use if a player plays or is deemed to be shuite.

Our club is paramount NOT the players.

On a positive note,-if you will,I thought we missed Ben who IN MY OPINION is due for great things. I truly believe this lad will get 100 caps for Wales and grace the biggest stages in football

JDG on 09:59 - Aug 9 with 2059 viewsharemscarem

JDG on 09:33 - Aug 9 by Darran

They'll all be gone in 35 weeks when Laudrup leaves.

You keep saying he will leave, but You don't know that...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024