Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans 01:13 - Aug 20 with 14348 viewsPetrolul_Ploiesti

Hello
I am a supporter of Petrolul Ploiesti team and I'll come to your town on Thursday to watch the football game. From Romania will come around 200 supporters. We are happy to come to the country that invented football. In English, Petrolul translates The Oil. In our town were the first oil refineries in Europe at the turn of the century who worked many British citizens.
We learn many things from you. Ploiesti Oil is a very beloved team in Romania.
Could you answer some questions?
- How much is a beer in Swansea?
- Where we can grab a beer and sing our songs?
- Where can buy souvenirs with your club?
When you will come to Ploiesti will spend great together.

We respect! Best to defeat!
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 01:20 - Aug 20 with 12329 viewsBelfast

Park your plane outside the railway pub mate, apparently its the place to be.
If your genuine, enjoy the visit.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 05:45 - Aug 20 with 12246 viewshobo

The Malmo fans seemed to have a good time in the Walkabout pub on Wind Street. Beer would be around £2.50. Feel free to browse the club shop outside the stadium for merchandise.

Have a safe trip!
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 09:13 - Aug 20 with 12027 viewsPetrolul_Ploiesti

Thank you !!!
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 09:20 - Aug 20 with 12012 viewsSenhin

Hah, first question is where and how much is the beer. You'll fit in.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 10:24 - Aug 20 with 11880 viewsDull1Thomas

should feel at home in PT

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 10:35 - Aug 20 with 11843 viewsSpratty

Excellent there is a good group of you coming over you will be very welcome. Really looking forward to the game.

Hope you have a good trip and enjoy the local pubs. Any more information you want just let us know
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 11:10 - Aug 20 with 11758 viewsTorque1981

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 09:20 - Aug 20 by Senhin

Hah, first question is where and how much is the beer. You'll fit in.

Hello!
I'm from Ploiesti too.
You will be more than wellcome to come to our city for cheap beer :)
The beer in Ploiesti is a lot less cheaper - around 6 or 7 lei which is 1.4 £.
Unfortunately I'm not going to come to your city but I'll be seeing you in Romania.
If you have more questions about Ploiesti City you can join our fans forum and I think we can talk.
http://www.doarpetrolul.ro/
May the best side win!
Cheers!
[Post edited 20 Aug 2013 11:15]

[img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7199/userbar816506.gif[/img]

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 11:30 - Aug 20 with 11688 viewsgibs0n

What a positive attitude
Login to get fewer ads

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 12:10 - Aug 20 with 11570 viewsTorque1981

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 11:30 - Aug 20 by gibs0n

What a positive attitude

Yes
That's how we roll
But only with foreign football sides.
In Romania we are like this:
No need to make new enemies - better to have new friends just ask Vitesse Arnhem fans - we won they lost but the Respect stays between us fans.

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 13:06 - Aug 20 with 11442 viewsPetrolul_Ploiesti

Dear fans of Swansea,
Please read the following letter of the message and reply if you can help us with your banner in the stands at the game on Thursday.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2013 13:12]
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 13:07 - Aug 20 with 11433 viewsPetrolul_Ploiesti

The mayor of a town in Romania ordered the aggression of a football player

Radu Mazare, mayor of Constanta, ordered his bodyguards to assault and hit a football player, annoyed that the player was practicing watersports close to him in Constanta, on the shore of the Black Sea.
The player is Hamza Younes and he is Tunisian by citizenship. He is playing for one of the most beloved football clubs in Romania, Petrolul Ploiesti and he is one of the supporters` favorite, appreciated for his performances and also for his off the field conduct.
Hamza Younes has a medical certificate that proves the aggression, several eye witnesses and he has filed a complaint at the local Police.
In the aftermath of the incident, the mayor of Constanta has accused Hamza Younes that he drove his jet-ski too close to him in the water and invited him to leave Romania, threatening him with imprisonment.
The public opinion is skeptical that the mayor of Constanta will undergo a proper and fair investigation.
The mayor of Constanta was indicted for corruption in the file number 6536/2/2008, registred at the Court of Appeal Bucharest, Penal Section nr.II on 28.10.2008. The case is delayed probably in the expectancy of a pardon.
A great example of the contempt for the law of mayor Mazare is when he showed on the catwalk of a fashion event dressed as a Nazi SS officer.
According to article 4, paragraph 2 of the Romanian Government Emergency Ordinance no.31 from 13 March 2002 on the prohibition of organizations and symbols that are fascist, racist and xenophobic and worshiping of persons that bare guilt of crimes against peace and humanity, using in public of fascist, racist and xenophobic symbols is punishable by imprisonment from 6 months to 5 years and the ban of certain rights.
Following the fashion event, Radu Mazare has not undergone the rigors of the law.
Regarding the bodyguards that assaulted Hamza Younes, they are serving the mayor privately and they are not employed by the Townhall.
Radu Mazare is known for his immense wealth even though he was no known business, he rarely goes to the Townhall and he has a habit of having always a long queue of top models behind him when he appears in public, custom inspired by Muhammad Gadaffi, the Lybian dictator. At official events, Radu Mazare also dresses in other controversial uniforms, just as the one of “Che” Guevara.
Mayor Mazare was accused, without any legal investigations that he won the elections in his town by bribing the population of the city with tens of thousands of packages, a matter that he publicly admitted.
The supporters of Petrolul Ploiesti are outraged and plan to organize protests and call for the support of international organizations, seeking only the enforcement of the law in Romania.
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 13:47 - Aug 20 with 11299 viewsDDCH

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 13:07 - Aug 20 by Petrolul_Ploiesti

The mayor of a town in Romania ordered the aggression of a football player

Radu Mazare, mayor of Constanta, ordered his bodyguards to assault and hit a football player, annoyed that the player was practicing watersports close to him in Constanta, on the shore of the Black Sea.
The player is Hamza Younes and he is Tunisian by citizenship. He is playing for one of the most beloved football clubs in Romania, Petrolul Ploiesti and he is one of the supporters` favorite, appreciated for his performances and also for his off the field conduct.
Hamza Younes has a medical certificate that proves the aggression, several eye witnesses and he has filed a complaint at the local Police.
In the aftermath of the incident, the mayor of Constanta has accused Hamza Younes that he drove his jet-ski too close to him in the water and invited him to leave Romania, threatening him with imprisonment.
The public opinion is skeptical that the mayor of Constanta will undergo a proper and fair investigation.
The mayor of Constanta was indicted for corruption in the file number 6536/2/2008, registred at the Court of Appeal Bucharest, Penal Section nr.II on 28.10.2008. The case is delayed probably in the expectancy of a pardon.
A great example of the contempt for the law of mayor Mazare is when he showed on the catwalk of a fashion event dressed as a Nazi SS officer.
According to article 4, paragraph 2 of the Romanian Government Emergency Ordinance no.31 from 13 March 2002 on the prohibition of organizations and symbols that are fascist, racist and xenophobic and worshiping of persons that bare guilt of crimes against peace and humanity, using in public of fascist, racist and xenophobic symbols is punishable by imprisonment from 6 months to 5 years and the ban of certain rights.
Following the fashion event, Radu Mazare has not undergone the rigors of the law.
Regarding the bodyguards that assaulted Hamza Younes, they are serving the mayor privately and they are not employed by the Townhall.
Radu Mazare is known for his immense wealth even though he was no known business, he rarely goes to the Townhall and he has a habit of having always a long queue of top models behind him when he appears in public, custom inspired by Muhammad Gadaffi, the Lybian dictator. At official events, Radu Mazare also dresses in other controversial uniforms, just as the one of “Che” Guevara.
Mayor Mazare was accused, without any legal investigations that he won the elections in his town by bribing the population of the city with tens of thousands of packages, a matter that he publicly admitted.
The supporters of Petrolul Ploiesti are outraged and plan to organize protests and call for the support of international organizations, seeking only the enforcement of the law in Romania.

To be fair if someone was practicing watersports close to me, i'd be pissed off too.

I consider myself to be very liberal, but that;s just wrong.....especially in public.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 13:52 - Aug 20 with 11277 viewsPetrolul_Ploiesti

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 13:47 - Aug 20 by DDCH

To be fair if someone was practicing watersports close to me, i'd be pissed off too.

I consider myself to be very liberal, but that;s just wrong.....especially in public.

Water skiing...
I apologize, but the message is serious.
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 13:57 - Aug 20 with 11251 viewswr72

I think 'water sports' in Romania might have a different definition in the UK.
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 18:44 - Aug 20 with 10942 views1983

Cut to the chase what are the birds like out there?

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 09:37 - Aug 21 with 10517 viewsTorque1981

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 18:44 - Aug 20 by 1983

Nice birds ;)

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 09:55 - Aug 21 with 10486 viewsSenhin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_birds_of_Romania

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 11:14 - Aug 21 with 10428 viewsLaudrup

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 09:55 - Aug 21 by Senhin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_birds_of_Romania

They have swans too

I hate signatures

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 11:32 - Aug 21 with 10407 viewsLaudrup

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 05:45 - Aug 20 by hobo

The Malmo fans seemed to have a good time in the Walkabout pub on Wind Street. Beer would be around £2.50. Feel free to browse the club shop outside the stadium for merchandise.

Have a safe trip!

Peter Ã…hlander, a guy who in his Twitter profile describes himself as "Supporter coordinator, Malmö FF", tweeted that all Malmö FF supporters got 30 % off on all food at Walkabout and a pint from £1.75:
http://walkabout.eu.com/venues/walkabout-swansea/

Some pictures he tweeted from Walkabout

More Malmö fans pictures from Walkabout here http://walkabout.eu.com/venues/walkabout-swansea/albums/01082013-malmo-fans/
[Post edited 21 Aug 2013 13:21]

I hate signatures

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 12:26 - Aug 21 with 10299 viewsairedale

Good post Laudrup!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2013 12:26]
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 14:42 - Aug 21 with 10151 viewsGroo

I was working recently with a Romanian, he told me how the name of the town meant oil, also the history of how the nazi's invaded for that oil in the second world war.

Interesting stuff.

Groo does what Groo does best

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 14:45 - Aug 21 with 10143 viewsSmellyplumz

Welcome all Petrolul Ploiesti fans Im sure if your coming you will enjoy Swansea and have a warm welcome, Im looking forward to a great game of football. good luck

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 15:02 - Aug 21 with 10121 viewsGroo

Groo does what Groo does best

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 15:11 - Aug 21 with 10095 viewsairedale

Mine's quite cute.
Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 17:04 - Aug 21 with 9982 viewsLaudrup

Hello from Petrolul Ploiesti fans on 14:42 - Aug 21 by Groo

I was working recently with a Romanian, he told me how the name of the town meant oil, also the history of how the nazi's invaded for that oil in the second world war.

Interesting stuff.

The name of the city is Ploiești. I don't think that means oil. It's the other part of the club name Petrolul that means oil.

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024