Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap 08:24 - Aug 20 with 3613 viewsmingul

Hello, please allow me to introduce myself, I am Vlad, a collector of football memorabilia from Romania (currently building an online museum of the history of Romanian teams in European Cups) and a passionate football person in general. The reason I am writing to you concerns the match between Swansea and the Romanian team Petrolul Ploiesti.

The reason I am writing to you is because I would like to keep my collection intact even after this double;) My interest is mainly in tickets and programmes but I also keep all the European matches recorded on DVDs.

Therefore, if possible, it would be wonderful if any you guys could help me with 1-2 used match tickets and programmes. I can pay of course for any postal costs if needed. Furthermore, if interested I will offer memorabilia in return as well from the game played in Romania:) I will surely record both games on DVD.

Hoping that my letter did not disturb you too much,

I remain sincerely yours,
Vlad
sportarchive@yahoo.com
Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 10:12 - Aug 21 with 3273 viewsmingul

Nobody?:) I thought I might find some collectors from Swansea! Still keeping hope alive!
Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 10:18 - Aug 21 with 3249 viewsCatullus

Hey Vlad, I'll try to remember to keep my ticket stub for you. And I'll ask my friends for theirs.
I take it I can email you direct at that Yahoo address?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 10:23 - Aug 21 with 3239 viewsmingul

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 10:18 - Aug 21 by Catullus

Hey Vlad, I'll try to remember to keep my ticket stub for you. And I'll ask my friends for theirs.
I take it I can email you direct at that Yahoo address?

Hello, that is very kind of you, thank you very much. Of course we can communicate at that address of course. Please let me know if I can send anything in exchange.
Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 10:28 - Aug 21 with 3232 viewsCatullus

Thank you but I don't need anything in return mate.
I'll email you in a bit and you can give me a postal adress.
Happy to help mate.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 10:43 - Aug 21 with 3201 viewsbluenile

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 10:28 - Aug 21 by Catullus

Thank you but I don't need anything in return mate.
I'll email you in a bit and you can give me a postal adress.
Happy to help mate.

Surely one of those black capes with a red silk lining would have been good?..........................................................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 14:36 - Aug 21 with 3083 viewsSmellyplumz

Are you the impaler

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 15:43 - Aug 21 with 3038 viewsneilrichards

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 14:36 - Aug 21 by Smellyplumz

Are you the impaler

That's the first thing that popped into my head
Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 18:36 - Aug 21 with 2946 viewsNatterjack

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 10:12 - Aug 21 by mingul

Nobody?:) I thought I might find some collectors from Swansea! Still keeping hope alive!

I don't do programmes, but you can have a pair of my mrs' rusty Swans knickers?
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 18:48 - Aug 21 with 2921 viewsdgt73

Hello Vlad, if you pm your address to me i will be more than happy to send you a programme from the match free of charge.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 14:50 - Aug 22 with 2730 viewsmingul

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 10:43 - Aug 21 by bluenile

Surely one of those black capes with a red silk lining would have been good?..........................................................

I always get the Dracula jokes, and yes we share the same name :D

Great great great great great grandfather :P

Swansea - Petrolul - memorabilia swap on 15:00 - Aug 22 with 2710 viewsmingul

Thank you all for trying to help me, you are very kind people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024