Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? 12:33 - Aug 27 with 11552 viewsbostondanvers

Are Swans fans the worst in the country?. It seems every time the Swans play win lose or draw there are always fans moaning. This isn't new it's happened as long as I can remember, they all seem to think they know better, and i'm aware that it happens at other clubs as well. The atmosphere at the Liberty generally is poor compared to other grounds and especially when we go a goal or two behind, then the home crowd is completely silent instead of getting behind the team, no wonder it's known as the "Library Staduim"
p.s I'm not a scum fan but a concenred swanse fan ofor over 40 years !!
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 17:09 - Aug 28 with 2634 viewsBelfast

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 17:06 - Aug 28 by bostondanvers

not from the south stand you ain't, Malmo and Man Utd all louder from whereI'm sitting

Oh dear.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 17:37 - Aug 28 with 2624 viewstoulouse

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 17:09 - Aug 28 by Belfast

Oh dear.

Innit. I smell a wrong one here....

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 19:21 - Aug 28 with 2587 viewsBelfast

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 17:37 - Aug 28 by toulouse

Innit. I smell a wrong one here....

Crazy times .....

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 20:06 - Aug 28 with 2564 viewsKrisP

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 16:32 - Aug 28 by bostondanvers

Guys never mind looking at other clubs, i'm looking at the club I love, and I feel that we don't get the vocal support the team deserves. Again talking about support, the gate for last Thursday' s game was very poor and i know it was on TV but it didn't stop me going and I work until 6.00pm but I still got there for kick off. Imagine if we draw someone like Valencia I bet there would be more than 12,950 for that one. Don't say its the same at every club, look at Liverpool last night in excess of 42,000, and before you start I know we can't compare size wise BUT percentage wise you can see who the real supporters are.

How can we know if we're the worst without looking at all the other clubs?
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 20:55 - Aug 28 with 2552 viewsbermudajack

not from the south stand you ain't, Malmo and Man Utd all louder from whereI'm sitting

Yes because the South & West have lost their voices and make no effort whatsoever, but the first to moan about lack of atmosphere...

I booked a weekend in London for the Spurs game before they moved it to the Sunday, so I decided to get another game in during the weekend, I managed to get tickets for the Fulham v Arsenal game (in their neutral zone) although we were surrounded by thousands of Gooners.

I can without any hesitation confirm that both Fulham & Arsenal fans are much, much, much quieter than Us Jacks. (And we didn't have much to shout about in the Spurs game)

Generally our support is fantastic, ask all those that travelled to Malmo

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 21:02 - Aug 28 with 2550 viewstoulouse

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 20:55 - Aug 28 by bermudajack

Yes because the South & West have lost their voices and make no effort whatsoever, but the first to moan about lack of atmosphere...

I booked a weekend in London for the Spurs game before they moved it to the Sunday, so I decided to get another game in during the weekend, I managed to get tickets for the Fulham v Arsenal game (in their neutral zone) although we were surrounded by thousands of Gooners.

I can without any hesitation confirm that both Fulham & Arsenal fans are much, much, much quieter than Us Jacks. (And we didn't have much to shout about in the Spurs game)

Generally our support is fantastic, ask all those that travelled to Malmo

It certainly was mate

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 22:00 - Aug 28 with 2524 viewsBelfast

Well .....
SING UP THEN !

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 16:48 - Aug 29 with 2481 viewsPrinceOfGinger

I think bostondanvers is my new favourite. ... I'll have pint of what hes drinking
Login to get fewer ads

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 21:53 - Aug 29 with 2446 viewsBelfast

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 16:48 - Aug 29 by PrinceOfGinger

I think bostondanvers is my new favourite. ... I'll have pint of what hes drinking

Now speaks the man who makes more noise than most, davey boston head shrink take note. !

The drummer man .... Take his lead !!!!!!

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 10:18 - Aug 31 with 2387 viewsLaudrup

I just had a look at Sunderland's forum for news about the Ki loan deal and funnily enough they have a topic named "Have we got the most negative fans" at the top of their forum: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/have-we-got-the-most-negative-fans.803457/

I hate signatures

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 10:27 - Aug 31 with 2375 viewsdavidaeaton

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 10:18 - Aug 31 by Laudrup

I just had a look at Sunderland's forum for news about the Ki loan deal and funnily enough they have a topic named "Have we got the most negative fans" at the top of their forum: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/have-we-got-the-most-negative-fans.803457/

Proof indeed that us football fans are all a fickle bunch no matter whom we support, every forum has its negative element, and agree or disagree with it, it makes for interesting debates, I think you're being negative though in searching for negativity quite negatively in my negative opinion
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 10:28]

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024