Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland 23:12 - Oct 16 with 3239 viewshammy

A must win game primarily because a) we need a win (to get up the table above Carediff), b) we haven't won at home in the PL this season and c) it's just so bloody good !

What do we think ?

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Sunderland on 23:17 - Oct 16 with 3222 viewsJackTheLad

I think turn the noise up to 11. Since the atmosphere has gone a little downhill results haven't gone our way. Turn the Liberty into the fortress it was hopefully the team will respond with a cracking performance and we can kick on from there

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Sunderland on 23:26 - Oct 16 with 3202 viewshammy

Sunderland on 23:17 - Oct 16 by JackTheLad

I think turn the noise up to 11. Since the atmosphere has gone a little downhill results haven't gone our way. Turn the Liberty into the fortress it was hopefully the team will respond with a cracking performance and we can kick on from there

Yes, hope so and turn Poyet's debut into a nightmare; he can get things together at the derby match a week later !!
[Post edited 16 Oct 2013 23:26]

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Sunderland on 08:53 - Oct 17 with 3023 viewsshandyjack

TBH i couldn't care less if the win puts us above Cradiff or not, i just know that we need in a win. However if we can get 7 points from next 3 games i will be very happy regardless of how we get them. 6 must be minimum we should be hoping to get

Poll: Expectation for the season

Sunderland on 09:38 - Oct 17 with 2979 viewsScoobyWho

So we must win the game to get up the table !
Genius.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Sunderland on 10:15 - Oct 17 with 2945 viewsUxbridge

Must win games do not exist in October.

It's still pretty sad that a fair chunk of our support define success or failure solely by our league position in comparison to the basseys. I'd rather hoped we'd moved on, what with being in Europe and winning cups and all.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Sunderland on 11:31 - Oct 17 with 2876 viewsDull1Thomas

On the same points as Norwich in 17th

WIN please

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Sunderland on 12:24 - Oct 17 with 2814 viewswr72

I hate it when we face a team with a new manager.He's had a good week with them too,to prepare.
Sunderland on 13:17 - Oct 17 with 2705 viewsScoobyWho

Sunderland on 10:15 - Oct 17 by Uxbridge

Must win games do not exist in October.

It's still pretty sad that a fair chunk of our support define success or failure solely by our league position in comparison to the basseys. I'd rather hoped we'd moved on, what with being in Europe and winning cups and all.

A fine response, based on fact as opposed to ego. Good.
Im with you.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024