Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? 09:23 - Jan 17 with 3421 viewsN12Hoop

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 09:27 - Jan 17 with 2784 viewsJamie

City. They play the most exciting football.
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 09:37 - Jan 17 with 2769 viewsstowmarketrange

Strictly ABC.I don't care as long as the moaning one and his scummy sidekicks from East Fulham win nothing.
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 09:41 - Jan 17 with 2753 viewswestberksr

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 09:37 - Jan 17 by stowmarketrange

Strictly ABC.I don't care as long as the moaning one and his scummy sidekicks from East Fulham win nothing.

this ^^^^^

although of the rest probably arse as they were my grandads team so always prefer them to the other big teams.
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 09:57 - Jan 17 with 2705 viewsdaveB

anyone but Chelsea
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 10:08 - Jan 17 with 2688 viewsderbyhoop

Easy as ABC. Anyone But Chelsea.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 10:29 - Jan 17 with 2676 viewsrongould

There is a missing option...

F) I don't give a toss

That would get my vote.
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 10:39 - Jan 17 with 2662 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 10:43 - Jan 17 with 2654 viewsWokingR

As long as it's not those tossers up the road it is all a bit irrelevant
Login to get fewer ads

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 10:51 - Jan 17 with 2638 viewsLowerloftLad

Arseanl becasue its my dads team who does have a season ticket for QPR

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 11:29 - Jan 17 with 2609 viewspomanjou

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 10:29 - Jan 17 by rongould

There is a missing option...

F) I don't give a toss

That would get my vote.

and mine.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 11:33 - Jan 17 with 2598 viewsClive_Anderson

City because I'm sick of the sight of the rest of them.

Wouldn't mind Spurs winning it either, but they're a bit shit.
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 11:38 - Jan 17 with 2581 viewsSydneyRs

The answer is, of course, anyone but Chelsea.
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 11:38 - Jan 17 with 2576 viewsFredManRave

Where's the Man Utd option?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 12:54 - Jan 17 with 2516 viewsBluce_Ree

I don't want anyone to win anything but of the likely suspects it's more a case of who I DON'T want to win it.

1. Liverpool. I hate them because of their arrogant fans. Shockingly I'd rather Chelsea won it than them because they are the world's worst fans. No grace in victory, nothing but whining when they lose. F**k them.

2. Chelsea. I really hate them but over the years they've won everything and you can't take that back now. I'd rather they f**king folded but adding more silverware doesn't really matter anymore. The lucky f**king c0cksuckers.

3. City. I don't mind them but f**k them. F**k them for beating us and ensuring that Aguero's goal against us will be shown forever.

4. Utd. I've always had no problem with them because if Utd won something, that stopped Chelsea winning it.

5. Arsenal. They seem to be doing things the right way so I'd be happy enough to see them win it.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 13:19 - Jan 17 with 2484 viewsade_qpr

Couldn't give a rat's toss bag

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 13:24 - Jan 17 with 2472 viewsPinnerPaul

Arse, because I've had money on them!
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 13:31 - Jan 17 with 2462 viewsTW_R

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 13:24 - Jan 17 by PinnerPaul

Arse, because I've had money on them!

Whose arse have you got money on?!
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 14:37 - Jan 17 with 2414 viewsPinnerPaul

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 13:31 - Jan 17 by TW_R

Whose arse have you got money on?!

Very droll

Got 7/2 in November which I thought was a decent price
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 18:56 - Jan 17 with 2332 viewsizlingtonhoop

Living and working here in my beloved borough with so many of the disappointed, the longer the Arse win Jack the more I like it!
Even better if we get a trophy this year...
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 19:08 - Jan 17 with 2304 viewsJigsore

Hmm, well anyone but Chelsea really. But if Liverpool won it there fans would be unbearable.

Arsenal or City would be fine... Arsenal's transfer policy is commendable and i've always liked Wenger. Then again City play brilliant football and they hate Mark Hughes too.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 20:36 - Jan 17 with 2249 viewskensalriser

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 10:39 - Jan 17 by BrianMcCarthy

QPR.

Is the correct answer.

The rest of you can fck right off!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 22:06 - Jan 17 with 2200 viewsQPR_Donald

Arsenal - they (Wenger) try to do things the right way.

City as a second option (Pellegrini seems a decent sort).
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 23:56 - Jan 17 with 2128 viewsCamberleyR

Another ABC but if push came to shove probably City.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 00:08 - Jan 18 with 2118 viewsrrrspricey

If push comes to shove then arse.

Scum: Hell could freeze over first
Citeh: In the same league as the scum when it comes to immoral amounts of cash spent to get there.

Victim city: No ta, never hear the end of it.

Ergo, Arse
Who would you most like to see win the Premiership? on 01:15 - Jan 18 with 2100 viewsSeth_Gecko

City.

All the others are scum in my book.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024