Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
r's fans, be patient 17:25 - May 11 with 1224 viewsthemodfather

tomorrow, we don't want our tension and nerves affecting the team...best to let out the vocals and cheer em on....so face paint? check...sponge hands...check....flag? be at ground, surely one on every seat??
confirmed ticket with box office many times...check
lucky pants/shirt/thong etc ready...check, told boss i might be late/sick/off tuesday morning...check
preparing to spend all tomorrow checking the watch, clock, tv and radio for time...check
dying the hair blue and white?? er no, gotta draw the line somewhere and i've none left anyway!
r's fans, be patient on 17:46 - May 11 with 1174 viewswaveydave

Sponge hands? lol

We fulham now
r's fans, be patient on 18:23 - May 11 with 1122 viewsloftboy

My daughter, her boyfriend and his dad missed the deadline for saving their seat, so I ordered their tickets off my account, opened the envelope yesterday and one of the tickets were missing, emailed the box office and going to ring in the morning, hope they print a duplicate

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

r's fans, be patient on 20:13 - May 11 with 1036 viewssmegma

r's fans, be patient on 18:23 - May 11 by loftboy

My daughter, her boyfriend and his dad missed the deadline for saving their seat, so I ordered their tickets off my account, opened the envelope yesterday and one of the tickets were missing, emailed the box office and going to ring in the morning, hope they print a duplicate

My mate got sent two tickets and both were for the same seat!
r's fans, be patient on 20:33 - May 11 with 1004 viewsted_hendrix

We need an atmosphere similar to when we played chelshit and done em 1-0.

Make the wigan players shit themselves just like mata did, bolox to em-let em have both barrels.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

r's fans, be patient on 20:40 - May 11 with 983 viewsbosh67

We must be confident.

I am driving up to Knutsford services tomorrow morning to stand on the bridge singing 'Go home, you might as well go home.' to anyone driving south.

That confident!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

r's fans, be patient on 20:56 - May 11 with 943 viewsMonahoop

r's fans, be patient on 17:46 - May 11 by waveydave

Sponge hands? lol

We fulham now

That made me laugh too.

Though I hope he wasn't referring to our redoubtable custodian between the posts Mr Green !!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024