Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
goals goals goals 22:33 - Aug 14 with 2369 viewsbilbobaggins

This is what we need to win games and stay in this league ! Looking back at what player have done in the past won't help ,its time to give Logan and bunny a chance up front ,I'd even be tempted to throw camps in second half but he needs to learn to pass and uses muscle to keep the ball will be a good impact player.
We still need a replacement for Scott hogan as it showed when he was out injured we struggled over the promotion line
At the end of the season I'd like to think if we do drop back down we went fighting not with a blip
Anyway moan over see you all Saturday at chesterfield
goals goals goals on 22:48 - Aug 14 with 2335 viewsTVOS1907

Good effort.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

goals goals goals on 22:58 - Aug 14 with 2311 viewstazzydjr

Jo L needs maybe an tiny bit more development but other than that he will be an great striker & Bunney impact's better in an super-sub role.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 22:59]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

goals goals goals on 23:02 - Aug 14 with 2292 viewsbilbobaggins

Disagree take a look at how many corners we have and it goes to the back post ! We need someone running in from the left at the back to knock it back into the area
goals goals goals on 00:40 - Aug 15 with 2192 viewsdownunder

goals goals goals on 23:02 - Aug 14 by bilbobaggins

Disagree take a look at how many corners we have and it goes to the back post ! We need someone running in from the left at the back to knock it back into the area

Do we only get corners on one side?
goals goals goals on 10:06 - Aug 15 with 1982 viewsboromat

Did you see Camps play in pre-season? He's the strongest of the three players you've mentioned! Logan is only good enough as an impact sub to make use of his pace because he doesn't currently have the footballing brain and concentration levels for a full 90. His positional sense (defensively) isn't very good constantly has to be told what to do from the touch line. Similar to Hery in that respect although Hery is nearly there now.

Everybody knows we need goals. We're creating chances so I don't think we're too far off, just got to be more clinical. We've had spells like this before under Hill I'm not worried, and tbf it's two games we were expected to lose.

I'd like to see this tomorrow

Lillis
Raff Eastham Tanser
Bennett TK
Dawson Lund
Done Camps Henderson

Subs: Diba, Rose, Vincenti, Hery, Allen, Logan, Andrews

Wasn't sure who I could drop for Bunney on the bench maybe Vincenti or Andrews.

Edit: That's Bennett and TK as wing backs it doesn't seem to like my spaces and is ignoring them.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 10:15]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

goals goals goals on 10:12 - Aug 15 with 1975 viewsaleanddale

goals goals goals on 23:02 - Aug 14 by bilbobaggins

Most of our corners currently hit the first defender on the post ( easy header ) or sail over everybody.

oh for a whipped in - outswinging corner that drops between the 6 yard box and the penalty box with 2 or 3 on rushing players to rise like a salmon and deliver a crunching header!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024