Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside 13:59 - Aug 15 with 4017 viewsAllezBlackpool

Apparently....Isnt twitter great

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 14:07 - Aug 15 with 3979 viewstangerinedom

He's had the worst taxi driver in the world .. only taken him 18 months to arrive!
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 14:11 - Aug 15 with 3959 viewsTangent

He'll fit in well with KOKO the "Loan Arranger"

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 15:01 - Aug 15 with 3825 viewsvoyeur

Some good news at last.

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 15:07 - Aug 15 with 3811 viewsBFC_Tim

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 15:01 - Aug 15 by voyeur

Some good news at last.

yay (small letters!)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nile-ranger-exclusive-bad-boy-strike

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 15:20 - Aug 15 with 3781 viewsTomFolding

Not a conducive addition to the team given his mischievous behaviour and the currant toxic atmosphere, a recipe for disaster. Hugely overrated as a player, a massive NO from me
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 15:24 - Aug 15 with 3770 viewsvoyeur

Mischievous?

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 15:26 - Aug 15 with 3762 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

how long before Miller knocks him out in a dressing room row?

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 18:03 - Aug 15 with 3500 viewsTomFolding

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 15:24 - Aug 15 by voyeur

Mischievous?

OK voyeur when i used the term "Mischievous" it was originally intended as being diplomatic, substitute that for moronic then !

Unfortunately if its truth, can imagine him being part of young Sams entourage frequenting the Flyde's clubs, someone would end up paying the consquences with more stigma attached to the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 18:18 - Aug 15 with 3459 viewsbottle

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 18:03 - Aug 15 by TomFolding

OK voyeur when i used the term "Mischievous" it was originally intended as being diplomatic, substitute that for moronic then !

Unfortunately if its truth, can imagine him being part of young Sams entourage frequenting the Flyde's clubs, someone would end up paying the consquences with more stigma attached to the club.

If it's true - and a big if- then the lad has said he wants to change and get back on track. He could be the next DJ Campbell in terms of a naughty boy turning it round and to our benefit and let's face it he is another misfit in a team of misfits*

Should he sign then let's give him a chance to prove it before we all start sticking the boot in before he has even kicked a ball for us.

*according to some
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 18:27 - Aug 15 with 3442 viewssteve_g

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 18:18 - Aug 15 by bottle

If it's true - and a big if- then the lad has said he wants to change and get back on track. He could be the next DJ Campbell in terms of a naughty boy turning it round and to our benefit and let's face it he is another misfit in a team of misfits*

Should he sign then let's give him a chance to prove it before we all start sticking the boot in before he has even kicked a ball for us.

*according to some

Live and let live - we can't take the moral high ground supporting a club with a Chairman who has 'previous'!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 18:30 - Aug 15 with 3427 viewsWizaard

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 18:27 - Aug 15 by steve_g

Live and let live - we can't take the moral high ground supporting a club with a Chairman who has 'previous'!

While we can't throw stones in a glasshouse, whatever happened to the Chairman's character test he mentioned in early summer?
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 18:37 - Aug 15 with 3416 viewsChuck_Schick

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 18:30 - Aug 15 by Wizaard

While we can't throw stones in a glasshouse, whatever happened to the Chairman's character test he mentioned in early summer?

Thanks for the link Tim.

"But the striker still believes he will play in the Premier League again. He is now a free agent and is even willing to sign a contract with a ‘good behaviour’ clause in it."

Interesting.
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 19:15 - Aug 15 with 3330 viewsGraham9

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 18:37 - Aug 15 by Chuck_Schick

Thanks for the link Tim.

"But the striker still believes he will play in the Premier League again. He is now a free agent and is even willing to sign a contract with a ‘good behaviour’ clause in it."

Interesting.

Right now Id sign jack the ripper if he could score 15 to 20 goals a season beggars cant be choosers
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 19:27 - Aug 15 with 3312 viewsBFC_Tim

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 19:15 - Aug 15 by Graham9

Right now Id sign jack the ripper if he could score 15 to 20 goals a season beggars cant be choosers

Graham

Attitudes will change after his first goal - has he actually signed?

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 19:30 - Aug 15 with 3308 viewsFY4MIKEH

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 19:27 - Aug 15 by BFC_Tim

Graham

Attitudes will change after his first goal - has he actually signed?

Let's see what he can do.
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 20:04 - Aug 15 with 3248 viewsFleetwoodblack

So is he the Loan Ranger ?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 11:00]
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 20:27 - Aug 15 with 3206 viewsFixitian

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 20:04 - Aug 15 by Fleetwoodblack

So is he the Loan Ranger ?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 11:00]

Hope this turns out to be true, think he is well worth the risk.
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 21:14 - Aug 15 with 3143 viewsscratchingshed

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 20:27 - Aug 15 by Fixitian

Hope this turns out to be true, think he is well worth the risk.

An Absolute shocking signing, just when you thought things couldn't get any worse at this club they do.
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 21:50 - Aug 15 with 3092 viewsFixitian

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 21:14 - Aug 15 by scratchingshed

An Absolute shocking signing, just when you thought things couldn't get any worse at this club they do.

With Riga in charge, I don't think he'll be given any slack.
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 09:53 - Aug 16 with 2873 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 21:50 - Aug 15 by Fixitian

So has this whole rumour been based on one tweet?

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 09:56 - Aug 16 with 2871 viewsBFC_Tim

Will mentioned it yesterday as well

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 10:07 - Aug 16 with 2861 viewsvoyeur

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 21:50 - Aug 15 by Fixitian

"With Riga in charge, I don't think he'll be given any slack."

He don't look like no disciplinarian to me!

Like Wiz, I'm wondering about the character test. I think this is further evidence that KO just says anything, on the spot, and doesn't even believe the things he says himself. Mentally ill, quite possibly. Suffering from delusion. Genuinely.Needs help, but believes that financial success means he must be ok. He hasn't got a handle on life at all.

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 11:16 - Aug 16 with 2806 viewshertfordseasider

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 10:07 - Aug 16 by voyeur

"With Riga in charge, I don't think he'll be given any slack."

He don't look like no disciplinarian to me!

Like Wiz, I'm wondering about the character test. I think this is further evidence that KO just says anything, on the spot, and doesn't even believe the things he says himself. Mentally ill, quite possibly. Suffering from delusion. Genuinely.Needs help, but believes that financial success means he must be ok. He hasn't got a handle on life at all.

Spotonamundo Voy.
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 13:42 - Aug 16 with 2708 viewsTangerineDan1

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 11:16 - Aug 16 by hertfordseasider

Spotonamundo Voy.

Oh dear, he has potential and I genuinely hope he proves the doubters wrong and comes good for us but I have a feeling this will be another Chopra type signing.

Cheap as Chips United strike again, we only sign freebies.
Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 17:08 - Aug 17 with 2598 viewsFixitian

Nile Ranger on his way to the Seaside on 11:16 - Aug 16 by hertfordseasider

Spotonamundo Voy.

Hope he has his shooting boots with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024