Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About 00:54 - Oct 5 with 3566 viewsCWDale

Just watching the Football League Show whilst waiting for the missus to get home and continued watching up until Chesterfield vs Sheff Utd.

Michael Higdon (Sheff Utd) sent off for a two footer on Daniel Jones (Chesterfield) good decision. What I find appalling is Jones' reaction, he managed to THROW himself off the floor twice during his masterclass display of pain.

I hate seeing players roll about multiple times or over reacting. I think players should receive a booking for such a thing (ESPECIALLY when the original challenge isn't anything more than a clip).

See the challenge and reaction below.

#tosser

Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 10:30 - Oct 5 with 3361 viewsdalefan

He should be ashamed of himself. Nothing will happen to him, in fact I bet the players and fans congratulate him. I would be disgusted if any of our players reacted like that. Under hilly they would never react like that
Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 12:04 - Oct 5 with 3237 viewsmingthemerciless

I hate to see that sort of play acting. The officials are naive fools, anybody with a genuine bad injury doesn't roll around. You lie very, very still. I 'm speaking from experience here.
Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 20:46 - Oct 5 with 3018 viewsArthurDaley

What a contrast, Sam Burgess suffers a fractured cheek bone in the first minute of todays Australian Grand Final, carries on playing and gets MOM.

A large VAT Dave

Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 05:19 - Oct 6 with 2893 viewsDiddyDave

Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 20:46 - Oct 5 by ArthurDaley

What a contrast, Sam Burgess suffers a fractured cheek bone in the first minute of todays Australian Grand Final, carries on playing and gets MOM.

Well there you go Arfur. Modern day Football is for cheats of every kind,Rugby League is exactly the opposite. They`d rather stay on their feet pretending they`re not hurt when they clearly are. Sam Burgess became a legend in Australia last night,guiding his South Sydney Rabbitohs to their first Premiership win for 43 years and playing the whole game with a fractured cheekbone. Could you imagine a tosser like Balotelli doing that? Good on ya Sammy,it`s not often an Englishman shows the Aussies how it`s done in their own backyard.
Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 07:21 - Oct 6 with 2852 viewsdownunder

Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 05:19 - Oct 6 by DiddyDave

Well there you go Arfur. Modern day Football is for cheats of every kind,Rugby League is exactly the opposite. They`d rather stay on their feet pretending they`re not hurt when they clearly are. Sam Burgess became a legend in Australia last night,guiding his South Sydney Rabbitohs to their first Premiership win for 43 years and playing the whole game with a fractured cheekbone. Could you imagine a tosser like Balotelli doing that? Good on ya Sammy,it`s not often an Englishman shows the Aussies how it`s done in their own backyard.

Seconded. Up to a point. Still signs of footballers playing fair, they are not all cheats.
Sad to say, that I witnessed the first signs of feigning injury in international rugby yesterday. Not often I feel sorry for the Wallabies, but a couple of Argies were guilty of play acting injury, when mid air collisions under kicks occurred. Resulting in a sin bin, Hoopers, which altered the game. Add to that the Laser in the eyes while Foley lined up the kick (not the first time they have done that) all helped them to the first win in the completion. At the Estadio Malvinas Argentinas as well! Cheating ba$tards.
Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 09:11 - Oct 6 with 2795 viewsdingdangblue

Is this the same fella?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27021805

Hard man.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 18:26 - Oct 15 with 2533 viewsTVOS1907

Meanwhile....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/29612687

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 22:47 - Oct 15 with 2350 viewsKenBoon

Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 05:19 - Oct 6 by DiddyDave

Footballers regularly get REAL injuries and play on. Look at those idiots who carried on playing after head injuries (something that should be banned in all sports) they did so because they wanted to play. Footballers are always getting stitches at pitch side or giving the physio teeth to look after. That clown who's rolling around is doing so because he's trying to get an opponent in trouble. It's a totally different thing.

Had a Footballer done what the Wigan Rugby person did on Saturday then it'd still be front page news, the country's moral high ground would be inundating the Police reporting it and people would be shocked and appalled. Imagine punching someone who couldn't defend themselves. What a cowardly thing to do and he could easily have done serious damage to the lad. To quote Tazzy, I'm against all forms of Rugby. "A game for gentlemen played by thugs" isn't a defence.
Login to get fewer ads

Challenge Overreaction/Rolling About on 12:50 - Oct 16 with 2223 viewsG_Dale

his celebration isn't a million miles away from that shocking over reaction

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024