Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ok boys and girls. 18:44 - Jan 17 with 3040 viewsswansealad69

Is monk the right person for the job?
For me we should have given the job to someone with more experience and monk to work along side.
For me the board have taken the cheap option rathter then the sensible one.
ok boys and girls. on 18:47 - Jan 17 with 2215 viewsAngelRangelQS

Oh f*ck off
ok boys and girls. on 18:48 - Jan 17 with 2199 viewsthomasJack

yes he is........ today was crap... a game we need to forget..... we missed af few player... and oh it was Chelsea we lost to

Poll: Next signing

ok boys and girls. on 18:51 - Jan 17 with 2178 viewsDarran

ok boys and girls. on 18:47 - Jan 17 by AngelRangelQS

Oh f*ck off

Innit what a stupid pr*ck he really is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

ok boys and girls. on 18:56 - Jan 17 with 2142 viewsjack247

Is this a wind up?
ok boys and girls. on 18:56 - Jan 17 with 2142 viewsswansealad69

Ask a question and get abuse?
As iv said I like the guy for what he has done for the club but I think he has been given a tough task and one that he should not have taken as his first job as a manager.
He should have been a number 2
Lets face it the guy didnt even have his coaching badges when he took thejob.
I wish him the best and hope ot works out as I love the club but cone on ffs its a massive ask to ho straight in at the top and do well and think the board should have helped him out somewhat, christean oleary?.
And less the abuse as iv asked a question
ok boys and girls. on 18:59 - Jan 17 with 2102 viewsDarran

ok boys and girls. on 18:56 - Jan 17 by swansealad69

Ask a question and get abuse?
As iv said I like the guy for what he has done for the club but I think he has been given a tough task and one that he should not have taken as his first job as a manager.
He should have been a number 2
Lets face it the guy didnt even have his coaching badges when he took thejob.
I wish him the best and hope ot works out as I love the club but cone on ffs its a massive ask to ho straight in at the top and do well and think the board should have helped him out somewhat, christean oleary?.
And less the abuse as iv asked a question

Look mate we were very very poor today against one of the three best club teams in the world but that's still no excuse to be a thick tw*t.

ok boys and girls. on 18:59 - Jan 17 with 2096 viewsbigbony

Fffs mun! That Chelsea team today was by a far the best we have ever played since joining the premier league, yeah I do believe it may of been a different game if we had the likes of montero, jonjo ki and leon available but come on....
ok boys and girls. on 19:01 - Jan 17 with 2084 viewsOldjack

I GIVE UP !!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

ok boys and girls. on 19:02 - Jan 17 with 2074 viewsswansealad69

Im classed as stupid and asking a question?
Tell chaps who is the stupid? He who has to lower them selfs to abuse rather then explain there reasons as I have done.
Ps Darren loves his little gang slagging off dont u.
ok boys and girls. on 19:04 - Jan 17 with 2053 viewsDarran

ok boys and girls. on 19:02 - Jan 17 by swansealad69

Tell chaps who is the stupid? He who has to lower them selfs to abuse rather then explain there reasons as I have done.

Every other person in the thread is saying the same thing not just me.

ok boys and girls. on 19:06 - Jan 17 with 2029 viewsswantastic

Mate it was a stupid question to ask.... And as for arguing over who the stupid one is, check your grammar! 🙈
ok boys and girls. on 19:07 - Jan 17 with 2022 viewsRancid

The OP doesn't deserve this abuse.Posters are replying to the poster and not the post every time he posts his opinions.

For what it's worth I think Monk is the right man for the job and you can only piss with the cock you're given and that was a depleted Swans side today devoid of a midfield and world class Chelsea took full advantage of it.I don't think that was Monk's fault.

The only criticism I have of him is the selling of Bony in January.I'd like to think he contested it and was overruled by the board and Bony's desire to leave.I'd have liked to see him dig his heels in and demand he stays til the summer but I didn't on the surface see much resistance from the Gaffer in the media.

When fans and posters say Monks appointment was as a yes man to the board unlike his predecessors then I find it difficult to argue with.
ok boys and girls. on 19:08 - Jan 17 with 2004 viewsjack247

It's not stupid, it's your opinion. It seems very much like a knee jerk reaction though. If we were outplayed like that every week, I would see where you are coming from, but apart from Liverpool, I can't think of another game this season we haven't been competitive in.
ok boys and girls. on 19:08 - Jan 17 with 2003 viewsSweyns_Eye

Why didn't you ask the same question after we won away at Old Trafford?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

ok boys and girls. on 19:09 - Jan 17 with 1999 viewsLeonisGod

ok boys and girls. on 18:47 - Jan 17 by AngelRangelQS

Oh f*ck off

well said
ok boys and girls. on 19:15 - Jan 17 with 1963 viewsJoeSoccerFan

The vitriol is from the timing of the question. If it came before the season or after a big win, it might not reach the same "thumping from the masses". However, after a horrible loss (with massive technical errors), it appears to me as a way of piling on.
ok boys and girls. on 19:16 - Jan 17 with 1947 viewsRancid

ok boys and girls. on 19:15 - Jan 17 by JoeSoccerFan

The vitriol is from the timing of the question. If it came before the season or after a big win, it might not reach the same "thumping from the masses". However, after a horrible loss (with massive technical errors), it appears to me as a way of piling on.

Joe, you'd find the same question asked on every other clubs messageboard after a 5-0 home defeat dude.
ok boys and girls. on 19:57 - Jan 17 with 1841 viewsswansealad69

Iv been saying the same thing since he was given the job.
To give him the job with no experience and with no one around him to help then thats a risk.
I agree about the chelsea being very good as iv posted in another thread.
We have lost our way under monk as we cant pass cant hold on to the ball and our wingers seam lost.
No sign off left or right backs even tho rangel been struggling since last year.
Im not in anyway slagging monk off , infact I like the guy and how he talks and passion for the club but think he needed time as a assistant or the club bring in someone to help him.
Pooks like he just been thrown in
ok boys and girls. on 20:02 - Jan 17 with 1824 viewsDarran

ok boys and girls. on 19:57 - Jan 17 by swansealad69

Iv been saying the same thing since he was given the job.
To give him the job with no experience and with no one around him to help then thats a risk.
I agree about the chelsea being very good as iv posted in another thread.
We have lost our way under monk as we cant pass cant hold on to the ball and our wingers seam lost.
No sign off left or right backs even tho rangel been struggling since last year.
Im not in anyway slagging monk off , infact I like the guy and how he talks and passion for the club but think he needed time as a assistant or the club bring in someone to help him.
Pooks like he just been thrown in

We are 9th in the toughest league in the world and haven't been out of the top 9 all season mind.

ok boys and girls. on 20:04 - Jan 17 with 1816 viewsdgt73

Unbelievable thread..............must be a wind up................please tell me it's a wind up....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

ok boys and girls. on 20:05 - Jan 17 with 1811 viewsswansealad69

So u happy with the way we are playing?
We dont score goals and only just hang on to leads at home and cant away.
Pepole keep talking about we are 9th and so on but honestly we have not looked like a top 10 side apart from a few games.
ok boys and girls. on 20:09 - Jan 17 with 1778 viewsWindy_Miller

ok boys and girls. on 20:02 - Jan 17 by Darran

We are 9th in the toughest league in the world and haven't been out of the top 9 all season mind.

You can't really blame the OP for asking the question surely? At some point this afternoon each of us watching was thinking the same thing as him - I was if i'm honest.

Monk is a lovely fella who is Swansea through and through but today I was totally underwhelmed at seeing Routs and Dyer in the starting 11 due to their recent performances. I would preferred to see Rangel on today before Tiendalli as his positional awareness makes up for his lack of pace.

Shame to see another thread disintegrate into a 99% personal slagging match though - the reason I don't post much any more.

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

ok boys and girls. on 20:09 - Jan 17 with 1777 viewsstAteSwan

ok boys and girls. on 20:05 - Jan 17 by swansealad69

So u happy with the way we are playing?
We dont score goals and only just hang on to leads at home and cant away.
Pepole keep talking about we are 9th and so on but honestly we have not looked like a top 10 side apart from a few games.

What matters more, whether or not a team looks like a top 10 side, or whether they are a top 10 side?

The most important thing in a given year is securing PL status for the next year. Being upset and questioning the abilities of your manager when you are the 9th place team in one of the best leagues in the World is a pretty amazing problem for Swansea to have when one considers the club's history.
ok boys and girls. on 00:03 - Jan 18 with 1662 viewsAngelRangelQS

ok boys and girls. on 19:07 - Jan 17 by Rancid

The OP doesn't deserve this abuse.Posters are replying to the poster and not the post every time he posts his opinions.

For what it's worth I think Monk is the right man for the job and you can only piss with the cock you're given and that was a depleted Swans side today devoid of a midfield and world class Chelsea took full advantage of it.I don't think that was Monk's fault.

The only criticism I have of him is the selling of Bony in January.I'd like to think he contested it and was overruled by the board and Bony's desire to leave.I'd have liked to see him dig his heels in and demand he stays til the summer but I didn't on the surface see much resistance from the Gaffer in the media.

When fans and posters say Monks appointment was as a yes man to the board unlike his predecessors then I find it difficult to argue with.

I don't know what we'd have gained from selling Bony in the summer, bearing in mind we were always going to lose him for all of January and some of February anyway
ok boys and girls. on 00:14 - Jan 18 with 1645 viewsbluenile

So many grammar mistakes, it's obviously a wind up by someone..................stop biting guys!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024