Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? 16:07 - May 13 with 5654 viewsJackfath

Yewtree is back!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 17:09 - May 13 with 5538 viewsattila_the_hun

Kevin Whately

"I'm Free"

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 17:14 - May 13 with 5523 viewsHighjack

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 17:09 - May 13 by attila_the_hun

Kevin Whately

He's 64, but carry on libeling.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 20:13 - May 13 with 5312 viewsjackportis

Mathew Kelly

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 20:24 - May 13 with 5288 viewsSwanzay

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 20:13 - May 13 by jackportis

Mathew Kelly

No hes only 65, who ever it is had be born around 1945.
Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 20:36 - May 13 with 5250 viewstf_jack

I'm 69 and was born in 1946.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 21:39 - May 13 with 5134 viewsDr_Winston

Pete Townshend was born in 1945...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 21:40 - May 13 with 5126 viewsDarran

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 21:39 - May 13 by Dr_Winston

What's the story behind the OP then because Petes in the States?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 21:55 - May 13 with 5089 viewsItchySphincter

I've been to Milton Keynes a few times. Loads of those late night channels like XXX Birds and Fat Housewives are done from up there.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was someone linked to motor sport.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 21:59 - May 13 with 5081 viewsWarwickHunt

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 21:39 - May 13 by Dr_Winston

Lives in Richmond.
Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 22:11 - May 13 with 5036 viewsItchySphincter

I don't mind if they go after old Pete again if there's evidence even though he's successfully fought it in the past but if they do there's no excuse for not nailing Bill Wyman tapping a 14 year old Mandy Smith in more recent times.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 22:23 - May 13 with 4981 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Elvis

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 22:29 - May 13 with 4955 viewslonglostjack

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 22:23 - May 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

Elvis

i don't suppose that any Royals live in Milton Keynes

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 23:17 - May 13 with 4800 viewsScoobyWho

And seems to live the life of luxury and has no issues even though he has a criminal record for sexual offences and downloading images of children.

It's an odd world indeed.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 23:22 - May 13 with 4778 viewsScoobyWho

Which celebrity is 69 and lives in Milton Keynes? on 22:11 - May 13 by ItchySphincter

I don't mind if they go after old Pete again if there's evidence even though he's successfully fought it in the past but if they do there's no excuse for not nailing Bill Wyman tapping a 14 year old Mandy Smith in more recent times.

Pete Townsend may be many things, but he has never ' successfully' defended the child image allegations. Which sort of proves my point regards this guy. Everybody thinks he is innocent and cleared when he isn't and never was entirely.

The guy was on the sex offenders register ffs !

Makes you feel hopeful the old bill are bothering, No smoke etc.
[Post edited 13 May 2015 23:28]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024