Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Membership Cards 22:56 - Oct 17 with 3008 viewsHordleHoop

First game for me Tues, can someone tell me how we use membership cards. Do we put in a machine or just hand in at turnstile?
Membership Cards on 23:16 - Oct 17 with 2984 viewseghamranger

Membership card or season ticket?
Membership Cards on 23:25 - Oct 17 with 2972 viewsWilloW4

Membership Cards on 23:16 - Oct 17 by eghamranger

Either..you can have mine for tuppence halfpenny... You get a pair of hooped gloves that wouldn't fit a toddler.. A bottle opener that can't hold a tune.. A record sleeve bag... Oh, sod it, I wouldn't bother mate....
Membership Cards on 23:42 - Oct 17 with 2944 viewsHordleHoop

Membership Cards on 23:16 - Oct 17 by eghamranger

I've been a member for years, I only do a handful of games each season but for the life of me I can't remember how I access the ground with my card.
Is there a machine to put it in or is it at the turnstile?
Membership Cards on 23:59 - Oct 17 with 2920 viewsGetMeRangers

You show your membership card and they scan the bar code. Do remember to make a note of your seat before you arrive. You will also need to flash it as you go up the stairs to whichever block you are entering... Goodness knows why!
Membership Cards on 00:21 - Oct 18 with 2905 viewsHordleHoop

Membership Cards on 23:59 - Oct 17 by GetMeRangers

You show your membership card and they scan the bar code. Do remember to make a note of your seat before you arrive. You will also need to flash it as you go up the stairs to whichever block you are entering... Goodness knows why!

Thank you
Membership Cards on 00:31 - Oct 18 with 2893 viewsPunteR

You can use it for scraping ice off the windscreen and unlocking doors made in the 70's.
Hope that helps.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 1:39]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Membership Cards on 00:48 - Oct 18 with 2881 viewsGetMeRangers

Membership Cards on 00:31 - Oct 18 by PunteR

You can use it for scraping ice off the windscreen and unlocking doors made in the 70's.
Hope that helps.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 1:39]

You jest but NeilSi mentioned today in Twitter that there was vile racist comments and shouts at the game. Didnt here them myself but I was over to edge. If true, then truly disgusting... and perhaps coke and too much sauce the cause
Membership Cards on 01:39 - Oct 18 with 2858 viewsPunteR

Membership Cards on 00:48 - Oct 18 by GetMeRangers

You jest but NeilSi mentioned today in Twitter that there was vile racist comments and shouts at the game. Didnt here them myself but I was over to edge. If true, then truly disgusting... and perhaps coke and too much sauce the cause

Well that's not good at all. I'll take that joke back but can i keep the one about unlocking doors?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024