Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 MILL MY ARSE 09:57 - Jan 12 with 2440 viewsbathgatejack

is Newcastle bonkers or what.
12 MILL MY ARSE on 10:00 - Jan 12 with 2406 viewsChrisSCFC

Thought Christmas had already been.

Best news all season.

Fingers crossed we do something useful with the cash.
12 MILL MY ARSE on 10:44 - Jan 12 with 2278 viewswestisbest

He's a current england international don't forget . There is a premium on current english internationals . He has'nt become a bad player overnight . He just won't play for us . His head has
been turned just like bothroyd at cardiff when he had an english cap .
12 MILL MY ARSE on 10:58 - Jan 12 with 2219 viewsOldjack

Am i correct in saying Liverpool get 3 mill out of this deal ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

12 MILL MY ARSE on 11:27 - Jan 12 with 2101 viewsDewi1jack

12 MILL MY ARSE on 10:58 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

Am i correct in saying Liverpool get 3 mill out of this deal ?

Even if they do, we've still got rid of a so called professional who has decided not to play for us.
Newcastle will still be going down with the brolly wally in charge, then they'll have the problem of the stroppy little child trying to force a move from there as well.
Shelvey.
England career is finished.
No way would Roy take a stroppy, immature little prik from a failing club to France.
They have to be playing for Utd for that to happen
What a (yet another young ) waste of talent.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

12 MILL MY ARSE on 11:42 - Jan 12 with 2027 viewsOldjack

12 MILL MY ARSE on 11:27 - Jan 12 by Dewi1jack

Even if they do, we've still got rid of a so called professional who has decided not to play for us.
Newcastle will still be going down with the brolly wally in charge, then they'll have the problem of the stroppy little child trying to force a move from there as well.
Shelvey.
England career is finished.
No way would Roy take a stroppy, immature little prik from a failing club to France.
They have to be playing for Utd for that to happen
What a (yet another young ) waste of talent.

He's gonna be playing now like his life depends on it, and he is good when he puts his mind to it as we've all seen, but if things go wrong his head will drop , and hopefully so will they

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

12 MILL MY ARSE on 11:50 - Jan 12 with 1964 viewsDewi1jack

12 MILL MY ARSE on 11:42 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

He's gonna be playing now like his life depends on it, and he is good when he puts his mind to it as we've all seen, but if things go wrong his head will drop , and hopefully so will they

As long as they sign the cheque first mate

Shelvey played very well at Liverpool then lost his way at Liverpool.
Shelvey played very well at Swansea then lost his way at Swansea
Shelvey will play very well at Newcastle until he falls out with Brollyman/ the club/ comes to the realisation he'll be playing Championship football next year then ...

Still think Fat Sam will get enough fight out of Sunderland for them to stay up quite easily.

We shouldn't be selling to a relegation rival, but maybe they're the only club who would take him.
He was only going to be a disruptive influence to our squad, after he decided to basically go on strike and not try.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 11:52]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

12 MILL MY ARSE on 11:51 - Jan 12 with 1948 viewsJack_Kass

Shh mun. It's a bargain.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024