Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too 21:38 - Jan 12 with 5221 viewsDarran

But I don't care because I'm 100% correct in what I'm saying.

It's absolutely astonishing that JvZ is saying on his website that our players often drink alcohol straight after a game.
Advertising that professional Premier League players are going for a pint after a game.
This isn't the Swansea League FFS.

Oh and before anyone asks why I was looking for this someone posted it on Twitter.

[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 22:09]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:41 - Jan 12 with 4500 viewsblueytheblue

Welsh cakes are a delicacy in Wales, huh?

Nothing gets past him, does it?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:44 - Jan 12 with 4452 viewsStarsky

He's a dangerous knob

It's just the internet, init.

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:50 - Jan 12 with 4357 viewsDarran

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:44 - Jan 12 by Starsky

He's a dangerous knob

If this club was operating as a Premier League club it wouldn't be there it's clearly not though.

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:52 - Jan 12 with 4328 viewsGowerjack

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:50 - Jan 12 by Darran

If this club was operating as a Premier League club it wouldn't be there it's clearly not though.

Better times ahead then...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:53 - Jan 12 with 4318 viewsDarran

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:52 - Jan 12 by Gowerjack

Better times ahead then...

Not with people like him hanging around there isn't.

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:55 - Jan 12 with 4277 viewsmax936

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:44 - Jan 12 by Starsky

He's a dangerous knob

He shouldn't be anywhere near the Club let alone running a business concerning the club, he, like the others have had their cake and now they are eating, time they were driven out for good, the likes of us fans who have paid into the club for to many yrs to remember don't get such privileges as the Premier Lounge.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 22:00 - Jan 12 with 4213 viewsLandore_Jack

The bloke is a disgrace. Should be nowhere near the club. He's like a bad smell. F@ck off!!

#backtojack

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 22:08 - Jan 12 with 4095 viewsFireboy

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 22:00 - Jan 12 by Landore_Jack

The bloke is a disgrace. Should be nowhere near the club. He's like a bad smell. F@ck off!!

Dont worry the c#nt will b gone when we go down

His trips won't be as attractive when we are in he championship
Login to get fewer ads

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 22:10 - Jan 12 with 4056 viewspencoedjack

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 21:55 - Jan 12 by max936

He shouldn't be anywhere near the Club let alone running a business concerning the club, he, like the others have had their cake and now they are eating, time they were driven out for good, the likes of us fans who have paid into the club for to many yrs to remember don't get such privileges as the Premier Lounge.

I find it incredible a guy like van zweden still has these privileges it's on par with what Hamman had / done at the Basseys
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 22:13 - Jan 12 with 3997 viewsSwansea93

And I see he's giving his dutch friends tickets for the big games (Arsenal and Liverpool)

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 22:32 - Jan 12 with 3794 viewsjack2jack

Do you know what,back in the day it used to be just about about football and the fans,now it's just about what people can make off the back of the sport, unfortunately,it appears that the fans mean f**k all to a club.Bloody sad.Hope that's relevant to the thread.P***ses me right off.
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 22:41 - Jan 12 with 3719 viewsmax936

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 22:32 - Jan 12 by jack2jack

Do you know what,back in the day it used to be just about about football and the fans,now it's just about what people can make off the back of the sport, unfortunately,it appears that the fans mean f**k all to a club.Bloody sad.Hope that's relevant to the thread.P***ses me right off.

Its 100% relevant and 100% spot on to

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 23:05 - Jan 12 with 3548 viewsBigPhilG

No you shouldn't be slaughtered Darran and yes you are 100% correct. Thanks for highlighting this the mans a disgrace
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 23:08 - Jan 12 with 3509 viewsSwanseajill

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 22:32 - Jan 12 by jack2jack

It's very relevant to the thread,,,and so relevant to what we've witnessed over the last couple of seasons.
It's a kick in the teeth for the fans, particularly the travelling fans who give up so much of their time and cash ...year after year.
Pride in my club is diminishing along with the pride in the people who are responsible for the clubs downward spiral.
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 00:19 - Jan 13 with 3238 viewsmonmouth

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 23:08 - Jan 12 by Swanseajill

It's very relevant to the thread,,,and so relevant to what we've witnessed over the last couple of seasons.
It's a kick in the teeth for the fans, particularly the travelling fans who give up so much of their time and cash ...year after year.
Pride in my club is diminishing along with the pride in the people who are responsible for the clubs downward spiral.

All they have is money and they'll find that money brings you neither pride nor respect. If they had any self awareness, then they would have no self respect.

The fact they are still trying to cling on with all their might to the only worthwhile thing they possessed, and now don't, shows that they are too stupid to have any shame.

Today's scores:

Pig Trough Greed Won, Legacy Nil.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 00:34 - Jan 13 with 3205 viewsRancid

John's problem is he's just like any other usual fan like ourselves.Ok, he's made his money and is a Twitter Tw@t but you can't run with the foxes and the hounds at this level but John doesn't seem to grasp it.I bet he's been told by others at the club to wind his neck in but he'll no doubt tell them to F**k off.

Say what you want about him though and yes he is rubbing our noses in it, unintentially no doubt but he's a massive Swans but should stay off Social Media.Personally, I don't have a problem with him getting tickets for his mates in hospitality or wherever as it makes me feel proud that 50 Dutch fans will come over regulary and support our team.
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 00:45 - Jan 13 with 3173 viewsharryhpalmer

Did the Trust get an answer on whether the Clog was getting preferential treatment for his tickets.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 02:14 - Jan 13 with 3069 viewsdeanscfc

Out in the Netherlands at the moment..speaking to an Ajax fan who said JVZ was well known for being a knob. Maybe not such a good ambassador for the Swans.
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 07:13 - Jan 13 with 2868 viewskeith_gatebroth

He probably means ex-players. I've never seen a current player having a beer in the hospitality lounges,and I've been a regular since the stadium opened. They do come for man of the match awards or signing autographs, but drinking alcohol - no way.
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 07:40 - Jan 13 with 2775 views34dfgdf54

Right in what you are saying Darran, but I would imagine the players are on the water / squash after the games, but are told to mingle with people with people in the hospitality suite.

Apparently Conte lets his Chelsea players have one beer after every game though.
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 08:00 - Jan 13 with 2708 viewsMurph75

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 00:45 - Jan 13 by harryhpalmer

Did the Trust get an answer on whether the Clog was getting preferential treatment for his tickets.

Still waiting for a reply ..........🤥
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 08:06 - Jan 13 with 2685 viewsNeath_Jack

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 22:08 - Jan 12 by Fireboy

Dont worry the c#nt will b gone when we go down

His trips won't be as attractive when we are in he championship

No he won't, he'll still be here.

He's been around far longer than the majority of our fans.

Say what you want about his behaviour, but he loves this club of ours.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 08:08 - Jan 13 with 2676 viewsSwaneeRiver

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 08:06 - Jan 13 by Neath_Jack

I have to agree people seem to expect these guys to stop watching us just because they have made a packet off the club.
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 08:10 - Jan 13 with 2658 viewsMurph75

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 08:06 - Jan 13 by Neath_Jack

He may love the club. Doesn't make it ok though.
I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 08:12 - Jan 13 with 2649 viewsSwaneeRiver

I'll probably get slaughtered for this too on 08:10 - Jan 13 by Murph75

He may love the club. Doesn't make it ok though.

Nothing that the former directors did was okay, but like it or not they are not going away anytime soon
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024