Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? 18:38 - Oct 21 with 985 viewsNotLoyal

I can't see Cullen playing any poorer than gyokeres, Lowe looks tired.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 18:42 - Oct 21 with 976 viewsHighjack

Just play them in their proper positions.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 18:43 - Oct 21 with 972 views34dfgdf54

Lowe strikes me as someone who may be regretting signing for us. He is not a striker in a million years and I think he knows it.

Gyokores shows some good touches, but like I said before he came here, I have no idea how he has ever played out wide, zero pace. Cullen just as good from the little bits I have seen of him.
Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 18:44 - Oct 21 with 971 viewsGeoffThom

Sod them drop grimes first
Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 18:54 - Oct 21 with 962 viewsDr_Winston

How many attacking players are going to struggle under Cooper before people figure out that maybe the players aren't the problem?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 18:55 - Oct 21 with 957 viewsangryjack

And smith
Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 20:31 - Oct 21 with 890 viewsonehunglow

I feel for Vic.He is currently the fall guy.From what I ve seen he's had little in the way of support

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 13:08 - Oct 22 with 744 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 18:54 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

How many attacking players are going to struggle under Cooper before people figure out that maybe the players aren't the problem?

I use to say the same for our defence under Potter they seemed to have no idea how to defend corners and free kicks. Plus we lost over half our away games 12 as opposed to 4 under Cooper last season and none this season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 13:37 - Oct 22 with 734 viewsjasper_T

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 13:08 - Oct 22 by felixstowe_jack

I use to say the same for our defence under Potter they seemed to have no idea how to defend corners and free kicks. Plus we lost over half our away games 12 as opposed to 4 under Cooper last season and none this season.

Potter with Margetson on the set pieces would have had the best defence in the league (if he could convince Graham to drop Nordfeldt). We're more porous from open play under Cooper.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 13:37]
Login to get fewer ads

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 14:37 - Oct 22 with 709 viewsnantywatcher

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 18:43 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Lowe strikes me as someone who may be regretting signing for us. He is not a striker in a million years and I think he knows it.

Gyokores shows some good touches, but like I said before he came here, I have no idea how he has ever played out wide, zero pace. Cullen just as good from the little bits I have seen of him.

I agree about Gyokeres. I thought he did well with the scraps he had to work with. Good control, possession and distribution. don't know what else he could have done because he had no opportunities to threaten the goal and I'm not sure that was his fault.
Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 15:39 - Oct 22 with 683 viewsonehunglow

Agreed nanty.Service to him is an insult and he dealt with matters pretty well.It's even more insulting Steve hooking him off at half time.I was half expecting super wayne to come on and pass the ball directly to opponents-Grimes style .
Steve,IMO ,has destroyed careers and he will do little with Vic's .potter has clearly fooked up by loaning him to us. Im amazed clubs loan anyone to us given the way Steve treats them.

I hope Petersen and Celina get over their stay with our club.

Soon, we'll read and see more from Steve in his nauseating pre and post match conferences.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 16:30 - Oct 22 with 669 viewsDr_Winston

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 18:43 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Lowe to me seems like an Andy Scott "best player in a struggling team" type signing. It's down to Cooper to do what he can with the players available to him.

Sadly it seems that unless they were part of his England u17 setup he's not particularly good at doing so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 19:58 - Oct 22 with 615 viewsKarlHRummenigge

Time for Lowe & Gyokeres to be on the bench? on 14:37 - Oct 22 by nantywatcher

I agree about Gyokeres. I thought he did well with the scraps he had to work with. Good control, possession and distribution. don't know what else he could have done because he had no opportunities to threaten the goal and I'm not sure that was his fault.

He's almost a carbon copy of Bamford. Works hard, strong, athletic, intelligent and is hungry to succeed. Bamford took the knocks and look at him now.

Needs a good stint to gel and boost confidence. Pity no other scandics here to help the gelling process.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024