Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ings Signs For Villa 18:48 - Aug 4 with 1693 viewsSaintNick

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-aston-villa-danny-ings-246

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ings Signs For Villa on 18:50 - Aug 4 with 1676 viewsSaintsforeverj

I thought he wasn't going for the money and wanted a top 4 club? Greedy so and so. Next will be Ward-Prowse.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/southampton-boss-hasenhuttl-raps-ings-ve
Ralph not happy with him. Ves going too by the looks of it.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 18:54]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ings Signs For Villa on 18:54 - Aug 4 with 1615 viewsSaintNick

Ings Signs For Villa on 18:50 - Aug 4 by Saintsforeverj

I thought he wasn't going for the money and wanted a top 4 club? Greedy so and so. Next will be Ward-Prowse.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/southampton-boss-hasenhuttl-raps-ings-ve
Ralph not happy with him. Ves going too by the looks of it.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 18:54]

I think you are right

Ings Signs For Villa on 18:58 - Aug 4 with 1590 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ings Signs For Villa on 18:54 - Aug 4 by SaintNick

I think you are right

And all those who believed him. So naive.

Ings Signs For Villa on 18:59 - Aug 4 with 1580 views1ASIN12

I thought we were told by Nick and others that he would only sign for a top club like Manchester City
Or Manchester United ?
Ings Signs For Villa on 19:02 - Aug 4 with 1546 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ings Signs For Villa on 18:59 - Aug 4 by 1ASIN12

I thought we were told by Nick and others that he would only sign for a top club like Manchester City
Or Manchester United ?

They are critically naive. Ings probably caused trouble when he didn't sign the contract, many said Ings was great. Now he signs for Villa. There you go.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 19:03]

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:03 - Aug 4 with 1541 viewsSaintNick

Ings Signs For Villa on 18:59 - Aug 4 by 1ASIN12

Or Manchester United ?

Dont blame me that was what he was telling people, seems the big clubs werent interested

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:13 - Aug 4 with 1447 viewsKRAZYB

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:03 - Aug 4 by SaintNick

Dont blame me that was what he was telling people, seems the big clubs werent interested

may be for the best. He never managed to play a full season and now we are able to look for a strong quick goal scoring injury free striker.
Ings Signs For Villa on 19:23 - Aug 4 with 1383 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:13 - Aug 4 by KRAZYB

may be for the best. He never managed to play a full season and now we are able to look for a strong quick goal scoring injury free striker.

It is for the best for a player that doesn't want to be here, to go elsewhere. But Gao needs to go too. The fact that Ings has lied, and gone to Villa, shows how much he wanted to leave. All our best players want to leave. Without Ings goals next year, we are in trouble as it will be hard to replace him.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 19:25]

Login to get fewer ads

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:25 - Aug 4 with 1365 viewsBicester_North

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:13 - Aug 4 by KRAZYB

Agreed, hope this finally puts to bed the myth that modern day footballers are interested in anything other than becoming richer.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:27 - Aug 4 with 1349 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:25 - Aug 4 by Bicester_North

Agreed, hope this finally puts to bed the myth that modern day footballers are interested in anything other than becoming richer.

And watch him suddenly find his fitness and form in a few weeks time.

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:29 - Aug 4 with 1313 viewsElijahK

I’m ABSOLUTELY GOBSMACKED by this!!! I mean Ings goes on about wanting to play champions league football and join a bigger team… yet he joins Villa!? I mean supposedly money wasn’t the issue with his contact and that he just wanted to get better quality football, yet he’s joined a team that in my opinion will finish like 14th next season without Grealish (Who’s clearly leaving them with all the signings that they’ve made)! I mean we all take about loyalty and such, but Ings clearly has none whatsoever seeing that he’s left his childhood club that got him back into that England squad as well as playing him all the time and being loved by the fans, to simply join a team that Saints will be battling similarly for where we finish in the league, who he has no connection to whatsoever! Just clearly taken a sideways move just for the money! I mean other than maybe Prowse, we certainly have some plastic players these days!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:30 - Aug 4 with 1301 viewskingslandstand1

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:23 - Aug 4 by Saintsforeverj

It is for the best for a player that doesn't want to be here, to go elsewhere. But Gao needs to go too. The fact that Ings has lied, and gone to Villa, shows how much he wanted to leave. All our best players want to leave. Without Ings goals next year, we are in trouble as it will be hard to replace him.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 19:25]

Ralph will be next working for the shower in charge down here

Just can't help but feel demoralised about the club and what is happening

Relegation odds now?
Ings Signs For Villa on 19:31 - Aug 4 with 1299 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:29 - Aug 4 by ElijahK

I’m ABSOLUTELY GOBSMACKED by this!!! I mean Ings goes on about wanting to play champions league football and join a bigger team… yet he joins Villa!? I mean supposedly money wasn’t the issue with his contact and that he just wanted to get better quality football, yet he’s joined a team that in my opinion will finish like 14th next season without Grealish (Who’s clearly leaving them with all the signings that they’ve made)! I mean we all take about loyalty and such, but Ings clearly has none whatsoever seeing that he’s left his childhood club that got him back into that England squad as well as playing him all the time and being loved by the fans, to simply join a team that Saints will be battling similarly for where we finish in the league, who he has no connection to whatsoever! Just clearly taken a sideways move just for the money! I mean other than maybe Prowse, we certainly have some plastic players these days!

Ings is a liar like the rest of these greedy over paid super stars. I said this when he was playing like a lemon since Christmas.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 19:31]

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:32 - Aug 4 with 1268 viewskingslandstand1

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:30 - Aug 4 by kingslandstand1

Relegation odds now?

Sorry, will no doubt be called a bedwetter now, but where are the positives to look forward to when our top players are going like that. If Ralph is whinging about Vest as well something is also going on with him as well
Ings Signs For Villa on 19:33 - Aug 4 with 1260 viewsElijahK

I mean how long is it going to be until Gao gets out!? As yeah the Chinese have made it HARDER to get money in and out of foreign counties and such, but as the West Brom owners shown (as he is also Chinese) it is possible. And the fact is that we are now loosing players to teams that are no better than us, if not worse, just because of money/ambition which will only result in relegation. I mean I was originally looking forwards to this coming seasons, but unless we get in a top striker as well as another central midfielder, then I’m a bit worried right now, especially if Vestergaard/Prowse go (although I can see us coping without Vestergaard, but if Prowse goes then it’s game over in my view)

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:52 - Aug 4 with 1148 viewsSteveMoron

Very disappointing. Villa?????
Ings Signs For Villa on 19:56 - Aug 4 with 1118 viewsKennington

The whole Gao apologists are quite bizarre. Things like saying the Chinese can’t get money out have clearly never been to Knightsbridge on a Saturday. The Chinese elite are masters at getting around every rule imaginable. People assume it’s like North Korea which is far from the truth. The reality is we have an awful owner and a pretty poor set of directors and chief officers running the club. As for Ings, I don’t blame him in the slightest for going to Villa. They’re a club on the up, while a good season for us will be 17th.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Ings Signs For Villa on 20:10 - Aug 4 with 1056 viewsDENZY

What an absolute tosser.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Ings Signs For Villa on 22:33 - Aug 4 with 888 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:30 - Aug 4 by kingslandstand1

Relegation odds now?

Not sure but I gut feeling, after a couple defeats in the first two games, it's going to be a long hard season.

Ings Signs For Villa on 23:05 - Aug 4 with 853 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Ings Signs For Villa on 19:27 - Aug 4 by Saintsforeverj

And watch him suddenly find his fitness and form in a few weeks time.

This. What an utter tw*t. He could've stayed on a decent deal, f**k him. I always said there was no evidence he was a Saints fan, just another journeyman prick.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024