Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ferdinand Out 17:58 - Apr 7 with 13282 viewsessextaxiboy

The common denominator , Managers, Contracts, Coaching , Scouting , Recruitment , everything to do with actual football is a car crash .
As a DOF he has been a disaster yet when he spoke to Clive didn’t concede any errors at all .
Sack him tonight , he has thrown enough people under the bus now ..
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 19:34]
Ferdinand Out on 19:03 - Apr 7 with 2078 viewstraininvain

Ferdinand Out on 18:57 - Apr 7 by Rangersw12

Probably the most bizarre thing I've seen on here

Let's not forget he didn't take pens either which makes his record even better

There’s no logic to it and surely it’s just a case of people lashing out because they’re frustrated. We’ve not had a better centre forward than Ferdinand over the last 30/40 years. But he’s failed as a DOF.
Ferdinand Out on 19:07 - Apr 7 with 2051 viewsQPR_Jim

Ferdinand Out on 18:53 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

I only mentioned in half a line as a personal opinion .

Fair enough, it just stood out as the most controversial part of your post and distracted from a good overall point.
Ferdinand Out on 19:08 - Apr 7 with 2041 viewsPhilmyRs

Although some valid points hard to look beyond the ‘didn’t rate him as a player’. Makes me question what football knowledge you actually have. Would walk into any premier league team today. To not rate that is fcking ridiculous
Ferdinand Out on 19:08 - Apr 7 with 2041 viewsCateLeBonR

He's easily the best striker I've seen play for us and I've not seen many better play against us.

I can't see how he can continue as DOF. I'd be surprised if he's still here for the Cov match but not sure it'll change much.
Ferdinand Out on 19:09 - Apr 7 with 2018 viewsmacclesfieldman

Ferdinand Out on 17:59 - Apr 7 by BrianMcCarthy

You didn't really rate him as a player?

1,000,000% he has to go and Hoos and Ramsey and the Data & Medical teams.
The ONLY sucess on the football side is Andy Sinton.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Ferdinand Out on 19:13 - Apr 7 with 1997 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand Out on 18:52 - Apr 7 by traininvain

Agreed. He’s failed as a DOF but no need to destroy his legacy as one of the club’s best ever centre forwards.

Genuinely curious who the OP rates as a qpr centre forward if Ferdinand was overrated. We’ve not exactly been inundated with great strikers.

Clive Allen
Ferdinand Out on 19:21 - Apr 7 with 1908 viewstraininvain

Ferdinand Out on 19:13 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

Clive Allen

It’s the right answer but it also demonstrates Ferdinand’s importance as there’s only really one other striker in the debate over the past 40 years.
Ferdinand Out on 19:23 - Apr 7 with 1894 viewshamptonhillhoop

Ferdinand Out on 18:15 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

No I always thought it , even when I was watching him live

94 goals in 180 games. In the premier league?
Login to get fewer ads

Ferdinand Out on 19:25 - Apr 7 with 1877 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand Out on 19:08 - Apr 7 by PhilmyRs

Although some valid points hard to look beyond the ‘didn’t rate him as a player’. Makes me question what football knowledge you actually have. Would walk into any premier league team today. To not rate that is fcking ridiculous

So you would question my football knowledge based on a difference of opinion on one player from over 20 years ago ....really ?
We have supporters who thought Eze was lazy !
Ferdinand Out on 19:25 - Apr 7 with 1871 viewsPhilmyRs

Ferdinand Out on 19:21 - Apr 7 by traininvain

It’s the right answer but it also demonstrates Ferdinand’s importance as there’s only really one other striker in the debate over the past 40 years.

Exactly. In the last 40 years he’s picked out one striker as better. I’d still have Les ahead of him too but shows where the man should rank in what we’ve produced in the last 40 years
Ferdinand Out on 19:30 - Apr 7 with 1839 viewsNorthLondonR

Ferdinand Out on 18:06 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

No , just big fit and powerful , could have been an athlete , rugby league , long jumper . , effective granted but a footballer ? Way way down for me

Very, very strange...
Ferdinand Out on 19:34 - Apr 7 with 1813 viewsNortholt_Rs

Ferdinand Out on 19:25 - Apr 7 by PhilmyRs

Exactly. In the last 40 years he’s picked out one striker as better. I’d still have Les ahead of him too but shows where the man should rank in what we’ve produced in the last 40 years

Shít DOF though.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Ferdinand Out on 19:41 - Apr 7 with 1795 viewsessextaxiboy

I have edited the line out .

Nobody has bothered to acknowledge that it is just my opinion , not fact , not backed up by statistics but an honestly held opinion based on watching this club since 1967 from Marsh to Willock . Sometimes on here its not worth considering how to phrase something because it just gets skim read and misunderstood .... IMO
Ferdinand Out on 19:43 - Apr 7 with 1789 viewsHammersmithR

I can’t believe the owners are happy to pump 2 million into the club every month and happy to keep him in situ. I don’t know what qualifications he has but he has been abysmal at every level of the club. Absolute chancer of a bloke and I loved the bloke as a player.
Ferdinand Out on 19:55 - Apr 7 with 1690 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ferdinand Out on 19:41 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

I have edited the line out .

Nobody has bothered to acknowledge that it is just my opinion , not fact , not backed up by statistics but an honestly held opinion based on watching this club since 1967 from Marsh to Willock . Sometimes on here its not worth considering how to phrase something because it just gets skim read and misunderstood .... IMO

To be fair, I did treat it as your opinion and I didn't jump down your throat or anything. And I always have said that he wasn't always a ckean striker of the ball, at least at first. So I do kind of see your point.

Still, I differ with you on the overall assessment.
And I know what I'm talking about - I once said that young Zinedine Zidane wouldn't make it. So now so.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ferdinand Out on 20:00 - Apr 7 with 1662 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand Out on 19:55 - Apr 7 by BrianMcCarthy

To be fair, I did treat it as your opinion and I didn't jump down your throat or anything. And I always have said that he wasn't always a ckean striker of the ball, at least at first. So I do kind of see your point.

And I know what I'm talking about - I once said that young Zinedine Zidane wouldn't make it. So now so.

Thanks Brian , fair do,s

To be honest even if it is and opinion it was a bit gratuitous to include it . I am just back and wound up tight as we all are .
Ferdinand Out on 20:03 - Apr 7 with 1633 viewsBluce_Ree

Ferdinand Out on 17:59 - Apr 7 by BrianMcCarthy

You didn't really rate him as a player?

Literally a trillion years ago. And even then, fk him when he went to Newcastle.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Ferdinand Out on 20:06 - Apr 7 with 1597 viewsJamesB1979

Word “legend” is mentioned for Ainsworth, Holloway. To me that diminishes those that are genuine legends. Les was as a player a QPR legend. He was a fantastic centre forward at the top league in the country and for little old QPR. As a director of football, he has been beyond awful though. Wish he’d resign tonight.
Ferdinand Out on 20:07 - Apr 7 with 1587 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ferdinand Out on 20:00 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

Thanks Brian , fair do,s

To be honest even if it is and opinion it was a bit gratuitous to include it . I am just back and wound up tight as we all are .

I know, man. We all are, as you say.

Have a glass of wine, hug a kid, watch an old episode of Minder, flirt with that nice woman from down the road.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ferdinand Out on 20:09 - Apr 7 with 1564 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Will go down as a QPR legend, who stayed when he could have demanded a move, and I'll always love the player, but......

He can f@ck off as a DoF. This club is doomed to L1, and that is unforgivable.
The nail in the coffin is Ainsworth though, a bizarre appointment who is going to do nothing except hoof ball.
Ferdinand Out on 20:10 - Apr 7 with 1544 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Obviously a brilliant striker for us and others. It does show what's the fundamental problem with our club - this ridiculous practice of appointing people for roles they're not qualified for or suited to purely because they were a Rangers legend. Absolutely crazy.
Ferdinand Out on 20:12 - Apr 7 with 1534 viewsdistortR

Ferdinand Out on 19:55 - Apr 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Zidane never played for us - so he never made it.

IMHO
Ferdinand Out on 20:13 - Apr 7 with 1524 viewsSonofpugwash

Nah.Hiring Les just because he was an outstanding player is akin to hiring Michelangelo to paint your skirting boards on the evidence of the Sistine Chapel.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Ferdinand Out on 20:13 - Apr 7 with 1519 viewsthemodfather

firstly les was a top striker for us. but i want him and his spurs cronies out of qpr tonight. all of em. fer-k off back to your lane!
Ferdinand Out on 20:23 - Apr 7 with 1419 viewsNortholt_Rs

Ferdinand Out on 20:13 - Apr 7 by themodfather

firstly les was a top striker for us. but i want him and his spurs cronies out of qpr tonight. all of em. fer-k off back to your lane!

Like spuds will take any of them back…

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024