Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A hopeless cause!! 23:16 - Nov 17 with 3326 viewsShackletonR

I have in all my 38 years off supporting QPR never felt so angry, what is happening right now is nothing short of criminal, of all the lows we have had this tops it all, we are going to get relegated, we may not even win a game this season (the unwinnables), beat Derbys record points tally, dont laugh it could happen.

MH has will never turn it around no matter what his otherself keeps telling himself, meaning he's deluded, the thing is he's managed to bring a group of talented footballers together an make them untalented, basically knock two thirds off there price and you might have a bargin if you bought them now.

I also belive when we do bring in a new manager it wont stop us going down, there confidence is shot, the best we can hope for is quick return next season with these players and a bright young manager with a more thought out transfer policy.

Poor TF he's been blind folded and had his pants pulled down with MH and his so called connections.

Rant over....

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

A hopeless cause!! on 23:21 - Nov 17 with 3294 viewsTheBlob

Do the mighty salmon give up in their quest to climb that waterfall?They keep on plugging away until

they get caught by a rampaging bear.

Mmmmmmmmm........salmon.....

I have no idea what that means.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

A hopeless cause!! on 23:21 - Nov 17 with 3288 viewsvodkasupper

Making me feel like I'm back in 1995
A hopeless cause!! on 23:24 - Nov 17 with 3273 viewsshrewranger

i've done 45 years,and i'm with you 100 per cent,i've never felt this low.if i thought we'd go down fighting with a shitload of pride that would be ok,but i can't see that happening at the moment.
A hopeless cause!! on 23:26 - Nov 17 with 3258 viewsCHUBBS

A hopeless cause!! on 23:21 - Nov 17 by TheBlob

Do the mighty salmon give up in their quest to climb that waterfall?They keep on plugging away until

I just about know where you're coming from but i've had to drink astronomical amounts of paint stripper to get there Blob.
A hopeless cause!! on 23:27 - Nov 17 with 3254 viewsTheBlob

I died in three World Wars in order to support QPR,and the pain of this latest defeat burns like the red hot shrapnel buried in my brain.

A hopeless cause!! on 23:30 - Nov 17 with 3215 viewsTheBlob

A hopeless cause!! on 23:26 - Nov 17 by CHUBBS

I just about know where you're coming from but i've had to drink astronomical amounts of paint stripper to get there Blob.

You are obviously a connoisseur of fine chemicals.

It is the only solution(if you'll pardon the pun)

A hopeless cause!! on 23:32 - Nov 17 with 3195 viewsTacticalR

A hopeless cause!! on 23:21 - Nov 17 by TheBlob

Is it something to do with seagulls following the trawler, or is that something different?

Air hostess clique

A hopeless cause!! on 23:34 - Nov 17 with 3186 viewspompeyhoop

A hopeless cause!! on 23:27 - Nov 17 by TheBlob

I died in three World Wars in order to support QPR,and the pain of this latest defeat burns like the red hot shrapnel buried in my brain.

Ay??

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Login to get fewer ads

A hopeless cause!! on 23:43 - Nov 17 with 3141 viewsQPR_26

I have to admit, I have a few years to go till I am a 48 year veteran of our beloved club, but I was there in 1996 when Mr Cantona scored in the 90+ odd minute to make it 1-1. At the time I was a bushy tailed youngster still finding my way amongst the harshness of the top flight. My 'friends' were off supporting the bigger clubs but due to m Dad I caught the QPR bug. This has stuck with me since then, I mean watching the likes of Tony Scully running up the wing you had to be a bit miss guided. So through thick and thin I have been there supporting the Hoops, but I feel like that desire at the moment to support the club has gone. Mark can talk until he is blue in the face about what he is doing and how he is managing the club but something is fundamentally wrong.

Southampton haven't one away all season at yet we made them look like Barcelona. I, like a lot of you I imagine am really considering severing all ties with the club until the pried in the badge comes back. I don't want to be a fair weather fan but the way things are going I am definitely leaning that way.

Sorry. Ran't over!

A hopeless cause!! on 23:44 - Nov 17 with 3138 viewsTheBlob

A hopeless cause!! on 23:32 - Nov 17 by TacticalR

Is it something to do with seagulls following the trawler, or is that something different?

You don't trawl for salmon.

What are you thinking?

A hopeless cause!! on 00:09 - Nov 18 with 3079 viewsTGRRRSSS

Get rid of that badge too fckng awful
A hopeless cause!! on 00:14 - Nov 18 with 3057 viewsHollowayRanger

i think the big difference in this tale of woe compared to past woes of which there have been many is

the wages

i could forgive the likes of scully on £500 odd a week being crap but i can not forgive these players on their mega bucks being crap and gutless!

i can count on one hand the few that are worth their shirt at the moment and on two hands the ones i WANT to be here next season

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

A hopeless cause!! on 00:42 - Nov 18 with 2999 viewsShackletonR

A hopeless cause!! on 00:14 - Nov 18 by HollowayRanger

i think the big difference in this tale of woe compared to past woes of which there have been many is

the wages

i could forgive the likes of scully on £500 odd a week being crap but i can not forgive these players on their mega bucks being crap and gutless!

i can count on one hand the few that are worth their shirt at the moment and on two hands the ones i WANT to be here next season

I remember screaming at Micheal Meeker, what a waste of money (i think we got him on a free) but at least he tried to try!.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

A hopeless cause!! on 08:19 - Nov 18 with 2887 viewskropotkin41

Can we get rid of that f*cking tiger now too? Just Jude will be fine......

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

A hopeless cause!! on 09:11 - Nov 18 with 2799 viewsToast_R

I hear ya fella, this is one hell of a slow death. What started as a bad cold against Swansea has now developed into full blown pneumonia.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024