Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dunphy 16:55 - Jan 5 with 1417 viewsrochdale1

Needs to act now, dont wait till after transfer window !
dunphy on 16:58 - Jan 5 with 1384 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Agreed!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

dunphy on 17:00 - Jan 5 with 1356 viewselectricblue

Like what exactly....explain.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

dunphy on 17:04 - Jan 5 with 1321 viewsrochdale1

dunphy on 17:00 - Jan 5 by electricblue

Like what exactly....explain.

Could always wait till after gillingham game, just to take the pixs ! fire coleman now so a new man can makr some changes and perhaps keep the likes of kennedy
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
dunphy on 17:11 - Jan 5 with 1270 viewsrochdale1987

dunphy on 17:04 - Jan 5 by rochdale1

Could always wait till after gillingham game, just to take the pixs ! fire coleman now so a new man can makr some changes and perhaps keep the likes of kennedy

Really can't see Dunphy getting rid , today was a shambles on the pitch and off it, vent your frustration at ht/ft not during the game by singing Coleman out chants (left hand side of the sandy), everyone has an opinion on him , that's quite clear, but get behind the players. I will add though , that I can't bear to see us play like this at home all the time , it breaks my heart and Coleman needs to find a solution quickly.
dunphy on 17:12 - Jan 5 with 1247 viewsRalphs12

dunphy on 17:11 - Jan 5 by rochdale1987

Really can't see Dunphy getting rid , today was a shambles on the pitch and off it, vent your frustration at ht/ft not during the game by singing Coleman out chants (left hand side of the sandy), everyone has an opinion on him , that's quite clear, but get behind the players. I will add though , that I can't bear to see us play like this at home all the time , it breaks my heart and Coleman needs to find a solution quickly.

dunphy on 17:14 - Jan 5 with 1215 viewsmightydale

dunphy on 17:11 - Jan 5 by rochdale1987

To Be fair he s had since first game of the season to change the home form

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

dunphy on 17:17 - Jan 5 with 1183 viewselectricblue

Finances dictate that Dale cant afford to keep sacking managers...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

dunphy on 17:25 - Jan 5 with 1117 viewsrochdale1987

Or we could just play all our games away from home lol
Login to get fewer ads

dunphy on 17:31 - Jan 5 with 1077 viewsjustanillusion

speaking to people around me a lot wont be renewing season tickets next season to suffer having to watch that crap!
i imagine a fair few around Spotland are thinking the same
dunphy on 17:34 - Jan 5 with 1045 viewsDaleFan7

dunphy on 17:31 - Jan 5 by justanillusion

speaking to people around me a lot wont be renewing season tickets next season to suffer having to watch that crap!
i imagine a fair few around Spotland are thinking the same

We had this discussion around us and the consensus was that if Coleman was still in charge then people definitely wouldn't be renewing their season tickets and I'm in that camp!
dunphy on 17:48 - Jan 5 with 988 viewsBlueDutch

dunphy on 17:34 - Jan 5 by DaleFan7

We had this discussion around us and the consensus was that if Coleman was still in charge then people definitely wouldn't be renewing their season tickets and I'm in that camp!

It's not just season ticket holders though. People who pay cash are the ones Coleman is driving away with his ridiculous interpretation of purist football. You need good players to play that way and no matter how hard you try with the same players, it won't work, because they will never have that ability.
Play to your strengths not to your weakness, which is what we have done at home for most of the season. Playing with Adebola as an outlet has had more success, but will Coleman change back to it?
Rotherham battered us into submition did they? Well then the Wombles did their homework and realised we are a soft touch. They deserved their win and we got what we deserved. Again!

upthedale.nl

dunphy on 17:51 - Jan 5 with 965 viewsstuartcryer

dunphy on 17:17 - Jan 5 by electricblue

Finances dictate that Dale cant afford to keep sacking managers...

thats down to the board stop keep giving them two year contracts.

wardle blue

dunphy on 17:52 - Jan 5 with 942 views442Dale

dunphy on 17:51 - Jan 5 by stuartcryer

thats down to the board stop keep giving them two year contracts.

Who has a two year contract?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

dunphy on 17:57 - Jan 5 with 902 viewsBobbyjoe

dunphy on 17:48 - Jan 5 by BlueDutch

It's not just season ticket holders though. People who pay cash are the ones Coleman is driving away with his ridiculous interpretation of purist football. You need good players to play that way and no matter how hard you try with the same players, it won't work, because they will never have that ability.
Play to your strengths not to your weakness, which is what we have done at home for most of the season. Playing with Adebola as an outlet has had more success, but will Coleman change back to it?
Rotherham battered us into submition did they? Well then the Wombles did their homework and realised we are a soft touch. They deserved their win and we got what we deserved. Again!

So, (serious question, to anyone) what was different about the Cheltenham game (which I saw) from the others (most of which I havn't)?
dunphy on 18:00 - Jan 5 with 888 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

dunphy on 17:48 - Jan 5 by BlueDutch

" Playing with Adebola as an outlet has had more success, but will Coleman change back to it? "

If we had done this after 55 minutes on Tuesday and again today it could have all been so different!

We did more attacking in the 7 minutes Dele was on than the previous 128 minutes!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

dunphy on 18:05 - Jan 5 with 847 views442Dale

dunphy on 17:57 - Jan 5 by Bobbyjoe

So, (serious question, to anyone) what was different about the Cheltenham game (which I saw) from the others (most of which I havn't)?

The tempo.

Got players linking with the central striker.

Passed the ball better.

Didn't continually play into the opposition's hands.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

dunphy on 18:13 - Jan 5 with 806 viewsmusicandy76

I totally agree with this post!

Reasons. Well, the Rotherham game, we played well in the first half, then sat in our own half and got punished! Which was very predictable. Then we are hosting the as then bottom of the table club, and the ball hardly went out of our own half! Then Raffers got sent off? I mean how many sendings off do we need this season. There is clearly a lack of discipline at the club!
Not only that, the "football" served by us today was very undercooked! It was a shambles. It was awful. Fans pay their hard earned money to be entertained!
This "negative tactics at home" needs to stop, and to be honest it needs to stop by Coleman/Bell leaving the club to make way for someone with fresh ideas, before the transfer window shuts! And yes, why on earth do we keep giving managers 2 year contracts???? Well done
dunphy on 18:28 - Jan 5 with 747 viewsphomem

Its not going to happen cOleman will still be manager in may
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024