Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbot suspended by Labour 12:03 - Apr 23 with 2287 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Diana Abbot has be suspended by Labour after her comments that Jews were not the subject of racism.

Remember Diana was former girlfriend of antisemitic former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:10 - Apr 23 with 2282 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

She will be a huge loss to the Conservative Party.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:35 - Apr 23 with 2231 viewsDr_Winston

She is and always has been a moron and unrepentant racist. A walking, talking example of the hypocrisy of the far left. Bigotry is terrible, unless it's their bigotry in which case it's "progressive".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:37 - Apr 23 with 2236 viewsGwyn737

Absolutely.

A shocking thing to write.

Thankfully it’s been handled well. An immediate suspension by the Labour Party and a contrite apology from the person herself.

Compare that to the handling of the Raab affair. There are still some bigots who think that an independent enquiry was wrong and the oxbridge educated civil servants are all left wing activists out to destroy out democracy.

Mad how some can twist reality to fit their own narrow ideology.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 12:39]
Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:41 - Apr 23 with 2209 viewsDr_Winston

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:37 - Apr 23 by Gwyn737

Absolutely.

A shocking thing to write.

Thankfully it’s been handled well. An immediate suspension by the Labour Party and a contrite apology from the person herself.

Compare that to the handling of the Raab affair. There are still some bigots who think that an independent enquiry was wrong and the oxbridge educated civil servants are all left wing activists out to destroy out democracy.

Mad how some can twist reality to fit their own narrow ideology.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 12:39]

This is no defence of Raab, but the timescales of dealing with allegations made of behind closed doors activity, as opposed to when the person being sacked basically emailed proof out themselves, then doubled down on it the same day with a dim witted "apology" via Twitter would be a bit different.

One is widely exposed by their own actions. The other requires investigation.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 12:42]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:45 - Apr 23 with 2212 viewsGwyn737

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:41 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

This is no defence of Raab, but the timescales of dealing with allegations made of behind closed doors activity, as opposed to when the person being sacked basically emailed proof out themselves, then doubled down on it the same day with a dim witted "apology" via Twitter would be a bit different.

One is widely exposed by their own actions. The other requires investigation.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 12:42]

It still took time and Raab had to resign as opposed to being suspended or sacked.

I agree that there’s no defence of Raab yet some still do.

I suppose we we should be thankful we’ve lost two awful politicians in 24 hours 🤷🏻
Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:48 - Apr 23 with 2206 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:45 - Apr 23 by Gwyn737

It still took time and Raab had to resign as opposed to being suspended or sacked.

I suppose we we should be thankful we’ve lost two awful politicians in 24 hours 🤷🏻

There's plenty more in all parties.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:55 - Apr 23 with 2193 viewsGwyn737

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:48 - Apr 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

There's plenty more in all parties.

Absolutely. No doubt.

Hence it’s important how they’re handled when a light is shone.
Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 14:10 - Apr 23 with 2138 viewsonehunglow

Not exactly s lady I would bring home for tea
Very popular in Hackney though which shows how perverse inner London is

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 14:25 - Apr 23 with 2132 viewsmax936

She's an absolute embarrassment to politics not just the Labour party,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 14:27 - Apr 23 with 2130 viewsonehunglow

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 14:25 - Apr 23 by max936

She's an absolute embarrassment to politics not just the Labour party,

If Tory she d be referred to as Scum

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 14:43 - Apr 23 with 2122 viewsmax936

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 14:27 - Apr 23 by onehunglow

If Tory she d be referred to as Scum

, I'd quite happily apply that to her, there are many on both sides who deserve that accolade

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 15:23 - Apr 23 with 2097 viewsKeithHaynes

Despite her ridiculous history as an MP her comments are correct when the law is applied appropriately.

The problem is she chose one of the examples as Jews. There is a clear ruling that Labour Party members should steer clear of that particular hot potato, which she ignored hence her suspension.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 17:32 - Apr 23 with 2007 viewswaynekerr55

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 15:23 - Apr 23 by KeithHaynes

Despite her ridiculous history as an MP her comments are correct when the law is applied appropriately.

The problem is she chose one of the examples as Jews. There is a clear ruling that Labour Party members should steer clear of that particular hot potato, which she ignored hence her suspension.

I mean the question I'm asking is what was she thinking? She's been spoiling for a fight after Corbyn lost the whip.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 17:41 - Apr 23 with 1999 viewsSullutaCreturned

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 12:45 - Apr 23 by Gwyn737

2 down, hundreds to go!

The big mistake was Raab being allowed to resign when he should have been sacked. The tories have consistently defended the indefensible and then allowed them to leave on their own terms rather than sack them in disgrace. It's a shocking habit, yet another reason why they need ousting.

It was only a matter of time before reality caught up with Abbot. How she survived so long after Corbyn lost the leadership is a complete mystery. her and several others.
Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 18:14 - Apr 23 with 1970 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 17:32 - Apr 23 by waynekerr55

I mean the question I'm asking is what was she thinking? She's been spoiling for a fight after Corbyn lost the whip.

I think you are giving her far too much credit there by assuming she was thinking.

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 18:15 - Apr 23 with 1965 viewsonehunglow

I believe the likes of her are fully hate whereas many Tories seem full of contempt for us.
Not much choice really
Why did Diego to such a white middle class University

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 18:22 - Apr 23 with 1965 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Her comments aren’t correct though. It’s a clumsy and unedifying attempt to somehow equate the horrors of world history as the slave trade, apartheid in South Africa, civil rights issues in America with contemporary attitudes to race in 21st century Britain.

I have absolutely no doubt that she has suffered more abuse than most. But comments like this are just ball-achingly stupid.

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 18:34 - Apr 23 with 1947 viewsonehunglow

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 18:22 - Apr 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Her comments aren’t correct though. It’s a clumsy and unedifying attempt to somehow equate the horrors of world history as the slave trade, apartheid in South Africa, civil rights issues in America with contemporary attitudes to race in 21st century Britain.

I have absolutely no doubt that she has suffered more abuse than most. But comments like this are just ball-achingly stupid.

It’s always been said the last bastion for racists are Jews
Many Labour politicians seem to despise them,mainly due to their support for PLO

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 18:48 - Apr 23 with 1935 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

To claim, using historical examples that Jews have not been treated as badly as others seems to be about as fooking stupid as it gets.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 19:45 - Apr 23 with 1883 viewsFlashberryjack

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 18:48 - Apr 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

To claim, using historical examples that Jews have not been treated as badly as others seems to be about as fooking stupid as it gets.

We are talking about Diane Abbott here, she's thick as mince.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 20:18]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 21:32 - Apr 23 with 1833 viewswaynekerr55

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 18:15 - Apr 23 by onehunglow

I believe the likes of her are fully hate whereas many Tories seem full of contempt for us.
Not much choice really
Why did Diego to such a white middle class University

"Diego"? Forlan? Costa? 😉

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 08:51 - Apr 24 with 1770 viewsonehunglow

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 21:32 - Apr 23 by waynekerr55

"Diego"? Forlan? Costa? 😉

Lol fair play.
I too have chipolata fingers

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 11:30 - Apr 24 with 1729 viewsBoundy

yeah I heard she was into a bit of S&M aghhhh
[Post edited 24 Apr 2023 11:31]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 11:40 - Apr 24 with 1702 viewsKeithHaynes

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 18:22 - Apr 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yes, of course.
I was referencing the law 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 17:37 - Apr 24 with 1620 viewsSullutaCreturned

Diane Abbot suspended by Labour on 18:48 - Apr 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Lets start in around 270BCE with Manetho. Why is antisemitism called the longest hatred?

Manetho wrote that the jews were "expelled Egyptian lepers"

So we can trace antisemitism back well over 2000 years.

The Greeks and Romans were doing it too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024