Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is coming in going out 09:19 - May 6 with 1867 viewsguthrieintherain

Can somebody put in simple terms what is going on.

Coleman is the chairman is that the same as Winter the CEO

Also has the Luton lad joined and has Marsh gone.

Also how many others are coming in and is this money going to help the squad or just help with running costs.

Just read so many conflicting stories it's hard to know what is actually happening.
[Post edited 6 May 2023 10:37]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Who is coming in going out on 09:56 - May 6 with 1733 viewsModeratorC

I’ll help you out.
There’s nothing conflicting on here.
If you read the front page of the site.

Marsh is being replaced by Watson.
And Andrew Coleman is the chairman.

I suppose if you read things on Twitter etc you will get confused. But from what I see there’s little to get confused about on here.
Who is coming in going out on 10:04 - May 6 with 1719 viewsNotLoyal

If you didn’t down arrow stories and actually read them as the site is an excellent source of information you would know.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Who is coming in going out on 10:41 - May 6 with 1644 viewsguthrieintherain

Who is coming in going out on 10:04 - May 6 by NotLoyal

If you didn’t down arrow stories and actually read them as the site is an excellent source of information you would know.

I don't down arrow stories perhaps you are mixing me up with someone else mate..

Anyway hopefully the decision making will be better and Russ will get the players he wants in plus we keep a couple who we want to keep.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Who is coming in going out on 10:48 - May 6 with 1621 viewsNotLoyal

Who is coming in going out on 10:41 - May 6 by guthrieintherain

I don't down arrow stories perhaps you are mixing me up with someone else mate..

Anyway hopefully the decision making will be better and Russ will get the players he wants in plus we keep a couple who we want to keep.

The only way I could get a response. Well, you did, fat fingers as I asked at the time ?

Anyway as you say.

The front page of the site is full of stories with back references if you read them the whole picture becomes very clear. I think elsewhere people who don’t know what’s occurring so make it up. Over the last week this site has reported things about to change and they have become true. Not that I condone that way of running this site, but that’s not my decision, it can be fraught with issues. And a few idiots who never step up seize upon it.

All the facts are in the reports.

OK I've changed it.

Who is coming in going out on 14:18 - May 6 with 1490 viewsReslovenSwan1

Presumably Coleman and Watson ( not appointed yet) replace Winter and Marsh. Marsh was only 31 and possibly thrown in the deep end by Winter and perhaps it is not surprising he struggled a little to get deal over the line.

Last season The US people sent over Silverstein but generally let the Brits get on with it while covering the losses. They did not welcome the abuse in January. Winter / Marsh surely could have found a big strong athletic wing back with a double barrel name from Bromely FC for £20k to placate the locals?

The US owners unhappy "fronted up" and took the blame and Kaplan flew over to sort things out for the summer and catch a game or two. I would be surprised if he did not demand more from Martin demanding better results and adaptation from the bearded vegan Scotsman. "If you want a new contract you have to earn it. Now is the time for results ". Martin reflected and came good by adapting. Bringing in Walsh Darling and Cullen .

The US investors are putting in new cash and I believe some will be available for transfers. Fees will be kept to a minimum. Quality players like Ntcham. Low fee high wages for 2 seasons. New deals for Manning if he is reasonable, Wood and Piroe. They did not trust Marsh Winter for this important job and brought in new people. Some real good players are available free or cheaply but want good wages. Giving Naughton a new deal now makes no sense unless it is for mentoring.

The new investors are not football people and trust the Levien group to make the decisions. £1m was invested (guesswork) to keep their holding at around 51%. This suggests an total investment in new a shares at around £30m eventually. They want to keep this out of the media as pleading poverty is good in negotiations.

Watson is presumably still talking and wants a firming up of his budget and a meeting with Martin. Martin has rapidly pit his cards on the table "I want a full house but accept a high pair." Watson is asking "who calls the shots here I need my workspace". Coleman is from the Levien group has to sort this out.

Swansea recruitment has always been a joint effort hand in hand with the manager. Managers tend to have done well. Laudrup, Rodgers Martinez knew who they wanted. Sousa Monk less so.

This is my assessment (from afar). Kindly.
[Post edited 6 May 2023 14:44]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who is coming in going out on 14:20 - May 6 with 1488 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Who is coming in going out on 09:56 - May 6 by ModeratorC

I’ll help you out.
There’s nothing conflicting on here.
If you read the front page of the site.

Marsh is being replaced by Watson.
And Andrew Coleman is the chairman.

I suppose if you read things on Twitter etc you will get confused. But from what I see there’s little to get confused about on here.

Nice to see you chipping in Moderator C. Moderator B has been doing most of the donkey work around here. Moderator A seems to be AWOL. It’s about time A pulls his/her/their finger out.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Who is coming in going out on 14:59 - May 6 with 1423 viewsNotLoyal

Who is coming in going out on 14:20 - May 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Nice to see you chipping in Moderator C. Moderator B has been doing most of the donkey work around here. Moderator A seems to be AWOL. It’s about time A pulls his/her/their finger out.

Fully concur, Moderator A is hanging by a thread, just you wait until the diagrams and pictures come out.

Absolutely a gonna then.

Moderator D now that’s another story completely, could be replaced at any moment with Moderator Yank, the ides of March in May.

OK I've changed it.

Who is coming in going out on 15:02 - May 6 with 1411 viewsModeratorB

Who is coming in going out on 14:20 - May 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

This post is endorsed and paid for by Mod B Plc
Login to get fewer ads

Who is coming in going out on 15:32 - May 6 with 1362 viewsonehunglow

Who is coming in going out on 15:02 - May 6 by ModeratorB

This post is endorsed and paid for by Mod B Plc

Mods should be numbered not lettered.
It’s gonna be a long summer

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024