Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Public money down the toilet again. 13:46 - Jan 17 with 1068 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Four years ago the bbc spent over eighty million pounds rebuilding the Albert square set for Eastenders. They have today agreed a deal with insurance giant Axa to sell it, their asking price? Seventy million.

You genuinely couldn’t make it up. It’s all part of their cost cutting review where they have to find five hundred million pounds from somewhere. It’s financial mismanagement on an almost criminally incompetent level.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Public money down the toilet again. on 13:49 - Jan 17 with 1062 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Forgot to add the link. It’s overwhelmingly positive news according to the…. Bbc.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68004649

Public money down the toilet again. on 14:38 - Jan 17 with 1010 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Public money down the toilet again. on 13:49 - Jan 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Forgot to add the link. It’s overwhelmingly positive news according to the…. Bbc.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68004649

Here's a quote from the BBC in July 2023. I have NOT made this up.

The BBC has recently spent £87 million on a new set, and told the MailOnline that it still remains an institution in British households.

“EastEnders still remains an institution as far as the BBC is concerned and the feedback is that young people are loving it. They were particularly glued to the recent pregnancy storyline where 11 year old Lily Slater announced she was having a baby," they said..

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Public money down the toilet again. on 16:10 - Jan 17 with 969 viewsunion_jack

Public money down the toilet again. on 14:38 - Jan 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

The BBC has recently spent £87 million on a new set, and told the MailOnline that it still remains an institution in British households.

“EastEnders still remains an institution as far as the BBC is concerned and the feedback is that young people are loving it. They were particularly glued to the recent pregnancy storyline where 11 year old Lily Slater announced she was having a baby," they said..

Dear God😳

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Public money down the toilet again. on 16:21 - Jan 17 with 954 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Public money down the toilet again. on 16:10 - Jan 17 by union_jack

Dear God😳

You can't beat the BBC for quality, Islamic Terrorists are now quoting Lineker.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Public money down the toilet again. on 17:46 - Jan 17 with 911 viewsSullutaCreturned

This is part of the drive to save 500 million but surely any diot can see its s hort term gain for a longterm loss. I wonder hw much they will pay AXA for the lease and how long it will take to pay them back what this site has been bought for?

I they want to save money then pay the tv stars less. It's not like they are making so much top quality tv anymore anyway, it's a lot of repeats for the license fee.
Public money down the toilet again. on 18:09 - Jan 17 with 895 viewsmax936

Public money down the toilet again. on 16:10 - Jan 17 by union_jack

Dear God😳

Frightening in it, to quote the Great Man himself, OHL.

Look at the State of us!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Public money down the toilet again. on 18:15 - Jan 17 with 890 viewsonehunglow

Public money down the toilet again. on 18:09 - Jan 17 by max936

Look at the State of us!

Indeed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Public money down the toilet again. on 18:45 - Jan 17 with 875 viewsBoundy

Public money down the toilet again. on 18:15 - Jan 17 by onehunglow

Indeed

And they wonder why the public outrage at the prospect of a licence fee rise

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Public money down the toilet again. on 18:59 - Jan 17 with 861 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Public money down the toilet again. on 14:38 - Jan 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

It’s unlike the bbc to explore the noncery of 11 year of girls and pass it off as entertainment.

Public money down the toilet again. on 19:02 - Jan 17 with 857 viewsmajorraglan

Sounds a bit like a PFI deal, it’s about getting a short term fix and then paying out more in the future. Really poor tbh.
Public money down the toilet again. on 19:11 - Jan 17 with 842 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Public money down the toilet again. on 19:02 - Jan 17 by majorraglan

Sounds a bit like a PFI deal, it’s about getting a short term fix and then paying out more in the future. Really poor tbh.

It’s crazy isn’t it? These are public assets paid for by public money. They aren’t the BBC’s to sell. Or at least they shouldn’t be.

Public money down the toilet again. on 19:27 - Jan 17 with 829 viewsKilkennyjack

The BBC is unrecognisable.
Its been deliberately corrupted by the right wing section of the Tory party.

It should be changed to a pay-per-view platform, or close it.
The quality programming will generate money, the rest will die a death.

It just pumps out garbage about the Royals, its an international joke.
Strangely less keen on covering one Andrew Windsor…..

The only thing i would miss is Match of the Day, and even that is poor compared Sky.

Beware of the Risen People

Public money down the toilet again. on 19:42 - Jan 17 with 829 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Public money down the toilet again. on 19:27 - Jan 17 by Kilkennyjack

The BBC is unrecognisable.
Its been deliberately corrupted by the right wing section of the Tory party.

It should be changed to a pay-per-view platform, or close it.
The quality programming will generate money, the rest will die a death.

It just pumps out garbage about the Royals, its an international joke.
Strangely less keen on covering one Andrew Windsor…..

The only thing i would miss is Match of the Day, and even that is poor compared Sky.

Is it the right wing of the Tory party that have commanded the bbc to destroy their own programming for the sake of wokeness and diversity targets? Doctor Who for example has been loved for 60 years. He’s never been a sexual being. He’s an alien travelling through time trying to save the universe. But now all of a sudden he’s “the first black openly queer doctor.”

And they wonder why ratings are plummeting.

Public money down the toilet again. on 20:28 - Jan 17 with 801 viewsBoundy

As long as there's enough in the pot to keep producing Gone Fishing and BBC Sounds the rest can fade and die

Public money down the toilet again. on 21:46 - Jan 17 with 763 viewsmax936

Public money down the toilet again. on 20:28 - Jan 17 by Boundy

As long as there's enough in the pot to keep producing Gone Fishing and BBC Sounds the rest can fade and die

Oi, Oi nothing wrong with Gone Fishing if you don't mind, Mr.

Plus that hasn't be aired for maybe 20yrs or more, around the time the great and sadly the late John Wilson went to live in Thailand where is Brother owned lakes full of fish.

And don't go dissing Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing, that's brilliant entertainment
[Post edited 17 Jan 21:48]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Public money down the toilet again. on 22:34 - Jan 17 with 731 viewsunion_jack

Public money down the toilet again. on 18:09 - Jan 17 by max936

Look at the State of us!

The baby probably won’t be assigned a gender either, just to reflect society accurately!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Public money down the toilet again. on 08:01 - Jan 18 with 674 viewsBoundy

Public money down the toilet again. on 21:46 - Jan 17 by max936

Oi, Oi nothing wrong with Gone Fishing if you don't mind, Mr.

Plus that hasn't be aired for maybe 20yrs or more, around the time the great and sadly the late John Wilson went to live in Thailand where is Brother owned lakes full of fish.

And don't go dissing Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing, that's brilliant entertainment
[Post edited 17 Jan 21:48]

I must have confused you with my post ,Its the opposite to what you think I meant ,Mortimer etc has to be the best thing on the box ,like I said the rest can fade and wither on the vine

Public money down the toilet again. on 08:43 - Jan 18 with 663 viewsKilkennyjack

Public money down the toilet again. on 08:01 - Jan 18 by Boundy

I must have confused you with my post ,Its the opposite to what you think I meant ,Mortimer etc has to be the best thing on the box ,like I said the rest can fade and wither on the vine

You confuse everyone.

Maybe try some education ?

Beware of the Risen People

Public money down the toilet again. on 09:15 - Jan 18 with 645 viewsonehunglow

Public money down the toilet again. on 22:34 - Jan 17 by union_jack

The baby probably won’t be assigned a gender either, just to reflect society accurately!

It’s actually,”look at the state we re in .
It’s from an Ian Macnabb classic song

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024