Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin 13:00 - Apr 13 with 6652 viewsQJumpingJack

Ben Rumsby is running the story that Swansea are now set to sue Russell Martin for £2m for "breach of contract"
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 13:29 - Apr 13 with 2418 viewsPrettySheetyCity

Good.

I see the masses on Twitter have already began to criticise the Club and the owners for enforcing their legal rights, and saying it's a bad move. Many said the same thing when Simon Jordan sued Ian Dowie, and we all know how that one ended...
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 13:39 - Apr 13 with 2402 viewsonehunglow

He was under contract to us.
He walked away
That we have not been compensated for his impressive ability and talent is outrageous.
We need closure of this former employee

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 14:08 - Apr 13 with 2379 viewsKeithHaynes

He didn’t walk away, his case is he was constructively dismissed, the Swans launched an action last year. Both sides arguing ever since. The EFL wouldn’t allow it to fester from the summer to now. The report is a bit flawed on that point.

His constructive dismissal is believed to have happened around March 9th last year from the Steve Kaplan / Russell Martin meeting in a central London hotel prior to the Millwall away game. Then the cancellation of flights to Washington and their current regime not wanting to continue to employ him. That’s Martin’s case. Whatever the Swans is I’m certain they are going to have to work hard on this to defend Martin’s allegations. This doesn’t affect the compensation for staff who left with him. This again is being made personal by the club just like they did with Steve Cooper. The Swans are now merely fighting back with their own case on top of the legal actions of last year.

Also we have been keeping people uo to date on this website since Martin left. Either people don’t value the work put in to report that, have cognitive issues regards understanding the content or just want to have a go at Russell Martin.

Logic before lies.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 14:13 - Apr 13 with 2354 viewsonehunglow

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 14:08 - Apr 13 by KeithHaynes

He didn’t walk away, his case is he was constructively dismissed, the Swans launched an action last year. Both sides arguing ever since. The EFL wouldn’t allow it to fester from the summer to now. The report is a bit flawed on that point.

His constructive dismissal is believed to have happened around March 9th last year from the Steve Kaplan / Russell Martin meeting in a central London hotel prior to the Millwall away game. Then the cancellation of flights to Washington and their current regime not wanting to continue to employ him. That’s Martin’s case. Whatever the Swans is I’m certain they are going to have to work hard on this to defend Martin’s allegations. This doesn’t affect the compensation for staff who left with him. This again is being made personal by the club just like they did with Steve Cooper. The Swans are now merely fighting back with their own case on top of the legal actions of last year.

Also we have been keeping people uo to date on this website since Martin left. Either people don’t value the work put in to report that, have cognitive issues regards understanding the content or just want to have a go at Russell Martin.

Logic before lies.

“His case” then
Ok

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 14:14 - Apr 13 with 2352 viewsKeithHaynes

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 14:13 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

“His case” then
Ok

Yes, that’s the truth from the actual facts.

And the reason why the clubs are so far apart, but of course this action is against Martin solely.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 14:26 - Apr 13 with 2312 viewsswan_si

Logic before lies.

COYS.
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 14:44 - Apr 13 with 2266 viewsSullutaCreturned

If they take this all the way and he can show he was constructively dismiised then the Swans culd incur debts, court costs, legal costs.

I wonder where their legal advisers reside, if it's in England I wonder if Res will haul them over the coals?

Will Res have a go anyway because this case could be a big loser and make no sense when the club needs every penny?
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 14:51 - Apr 13 with 2245 viewsKeithHaynes

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 14:44 - Apr 13 by SullutaCreturned

If they take this all the way and he can show he was constructively dismiised then the Swans culd incur debts, court costs, legal costs.

I wonder where their legal advisers reside, if it's in England I wonder if Res will haul them over the coals?

Will Res have a go anyway because this case could be a big loser and make no sense when the club needs every penny?

As our latest report will reveal in the morning.

Login to get fewer ads

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 15:17 - Apr 13 with 2206 viewsmax936

I sense a But, but, but response.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:14 - Apr 13 with 2093 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Supporters trust biggest ever investment was £400k to South east English lawyers and insurers. In my opinion they should invest all their money locally in money making schemes or local football charities.

They only ever put £200k into the club in 2002. They have taken £800k in dividends and £500k form the other owners in a settlement. They will not have a penny or best wishes until I see some worthwhile ventures. I simply do not believe that are any use to the club. They are takers not givers.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:26 - Apr 13 with 2083 viewsGwyn737

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:14 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

The Supporters trust biggest ever investment was £400k to South east English lawyers and insurers. In my opinion they should invest all their money locally in money making schemes or local football charities.

They only ever put £200k into the club in 2002. They have taken £800k in dividends and £500k form the other owners in a settlement. They will not have a penny or best wishes until I see some worthwhile ventures. I simply do not believe that are any use to the club. They are takers not givers.

Is it the South East lawyers that are the issue?

Would it have been better if they from Barrow-in-Furness?
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:30 - Apr 13 with 2064 viewsmax936

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:26 - Apr 13 by Gwyn737

Is it the South East lawyers that are the issue?

Would it have been better if they from Barrow-in-Furness?

Don't provide him with attention he constantly seeks, he's pathetic.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:33 - Apr 13 with 2042 viewsvetchonian

Logic before lies.

He was lucky to still be in a job on March 9th....most other clubs would have sacked long before given that disastrous run he took us on.
It's well known I didn't like him...but the support he gets still from certain corners is beyond me....even the Southampton fans are not totally enamoured with him

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:41 - Apr 13 with 2021 viewstheloneranger

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:14 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

What has your continuous fascination with the Trust got to do with this Telegraph storyline??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:46 - Apr 13 with 1995 viewsswan_si

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:41 - Apr 13 by theloneranger

What has your continuous fascination with the Trust got to do with this Telegraph storyline??

I think you'll find he was goaded into replying to an earlier post.
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:47 - Apr 13 with 1984 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:33 - Apr 13 by vetchonian

He was lucky to still be in a job on March 9th....most other clubs would have sacked long before given that disastrous run he took us on.
It's well known I didn't like him...but the support he gets still from certain corners is beyond me....even the Southampton fans are not totally enamoured with him

He admitted himself he lost his mojo after the January signing no show. I do not know what happened in March but it seemed to me he was giving a team talk and told to improve. It seemed to work.

Martin wanted a striker in January and the club gave him the league 1's top scorer Whitaker. If anyone suffered constructive dismissal it is Whitaker. I know, you know and the US owners know Whitaker is better than Cullen. The club did not need to sign Yates who is even worse.

That January window was projected by him as an exceptional event. In reality most Championship team only made one signing. Sheff Utd none either.

He may well start on 0 points next to Swansea in August 20224.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:01 - Apr 13 with 1939 viewsonehunglow

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:47 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

He admitted himself he lost his mojo after the January signing no show. I do not know what happened in March but it seemed to me he was giving a team talk and told to improve. It seemed to work.

Martin wanted a striker in January and the club gave him the league 1's top scorer Whitaker. If anyone suffered constructive dismissal it is Whitaker. I know, you know and the US owners know Whitaker is better than Cullen. The club did not need to sign Yates who is even worse.

That January window was projected by him as an exceptional event. In reality most Championship team only made one signing. Sheff Utd none either.

He may well start on 0 points next to Swansea in August 20224.

Well,I’m with you Tes.
I can remember few players treated as badly as Whittaker. A coach choosing not to select him out of pure spite . Sone don’t and wing agree.
ThatvWhittaker was. “ troublesome” and didn’t want to stay with us was entirely understandable .
This year saw Jerry Yates start at centre forward .
That should speak volumes
I know Keith’s views on him differ from mine but I stand by every word .

He’s gone but his influence remains

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:01 - Apr 13 with 1940 viewsmax936

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:30 - Apr 13 by max936

Don't provide him with attention he constantly seeks, he's pathetic.

Oh look I've been down arrowed, now I wonder who that could have been ???

Pity mun

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:04 - Apr 13 with 1919 viewsunion_jack

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:01 - Apr 13 by max936

Oh look I've been down arrowed, now I wonder who that could have been ???

Pity mun

Don’t worry 😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:06 - Apr 13 with 1915 viewsonehunglow

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:04 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Don’t worry 😉

How can I check who’s down arrow Ed me
I can have them visited early morning

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:08 - Apr 13 with 1900 viewsunion_jack

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:06 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

How can I check who’s down arrow Ed me
I can have them visited early morning

Click on the underlined number then make your way to Res’s house.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:10 - Apr 13 with 1895 viewsonehunglow

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:08 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Click on the underlined number then make your way to Res’s house.

But he lives in a dark,dank,gloomy narrow minded ,slate grey valley of non conformism.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:10 - Apr 13 with 1898 viewsQJumpingJack

Who has fed the story to Rumsby I wonder....?
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:11 - Apr 13 with 1884 viewsunion_jack

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:10 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

But he lives in a dark,dank,gloomy narrow minded ,slate grey valley of non conformism.

You won’t have to be there long.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:14 - Apr 13 with 1867 viewsonehunglow

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:11 - Apr 13 by union_jack

You won’t have to be there long.

I used to drive past Resolven,very fast .
I used to work in Neath as a young man and found the higher up the valley ,the narkier the people.
They hated Jacks,for sure
Ever been to watch the Whites at the Gnoll,when The Ayatollah ,Brian Williams and Richie Pugh were in their dirty pomp?
Get my drift

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024