Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread 15:53 - Apr 14 with 8923 viewsModeratorC

A huge game for Huddersfield they must win, meanwhile the Swans are safe, will it be a return to submissive football or will the effort be out in ?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62337/gwyn%E2%80%99s-eye

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62362/swans-fans-deserve

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62365

This post has been edited by an administrator
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:12 - Apr 20 with 1873 viewsDr_Winston

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:59 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Despite what a lot of people say he’s worth a punt. Surely there’s something in the coffers to entice him ?

Despite the negativity from Williams.

We would be idiots to not at least try.

Hopefully the comments about salary were the first negotiation tactic.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:22 - Apr 20 with 1669 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62365

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:33 - Apr 20 with 1640 viewsbuilthjack

Besides a sloppy spell when we were 1-0 up, I thought we controlled the game.
4 nil away from home, what is there to moan about?
Well done the lads.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:31 - Apr 20 with 1471 viewsmax936

Brilliant win, not seen game, but heard start of 2nd half on radio and Hudds were pushing and making chances and were unlucky not to take the lead;.
[Post edited 20 Apr 21:37]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:35 - Apr 20 with 1460 viewsmax936

Brilliant win, not seen game, but heard start of 2nd half on radio and Hudds were pushing and making chances and were unlucky not to take the lead, but then Jamal came on and turned the game on its head with is goal then Ronnie scored and I thought game safe no surely then someone in the pub said it was 4-0 unbelievable.

Brilliant result.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:21 - Apr 20 with 1384 viewsbuilthjack

After a great win it’s rather quiet on here.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:24 - Apr 20 with 1380 viewsDr_Winston

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:21 - Apr 20 by builthjack

After a great win it’s rather quiet on here.

True. No doubt there would be plenty who would be boring the shit out of the rest of us had we lost.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:37 - Apr 20 with 1353 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:10 - Apr 20 by lifelong

Disappointed old bean?

I am Rog.
My Hudds chum might not be alive for next season
Terminal prostrate
Ken and Eddiecmet him at the Slubbers Arms there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:38 - Apr 20 with 1351 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:24 - Apr 20 by Dr_Winston

True. No doubt there would be plenty who would be boring the shit out of the rest of us had we lost.

I’m away on holiday though ,in fairness
Safety.
Now let’s plan and look forward

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 23:01 - Apr 20 with 1316 viewsbuilthjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:37 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

I am Rog.
Terminal prostrate

Hope he is about for many more years, whichever division Huddersfield are in.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 23:33 - Apr 20 with 1283 viewsReslovenSwan1

All is not lost on Jamal Lowe staying. He will be a free agent but has played all his best football at Swansea

He will shop around and see what is out there. He might not find anyone to pay significantly more than Swansea are offering. He currently wants premier league money in the premier league or at a parachute team .

He was found out in the premier league and rarely played that is why he is at loan at Swansea.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:55 - Apr 21 with 1102 viewslifelong

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:37 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

I am Rog.
Terminal prostrate

Awful disease, lost a good friend to it a few years back.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:41 - Apr 21 with 1015 viewsRichardO

Quite liked William's comments, after the game, about the players not sulking and having the right mindset,
Three wins and clean sheets, happier!
[Post edited 21 Apr 9:41]
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:00 - Apr 21 with 970 viewsnantywatcher

Just watched the highlights - rather uncomfortable viewing to be honest. Two excellent goals but dearie me, weren't we ever so lucky at times?
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:31 - Apr 21 with 915 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 23:01 - Apr 20 by builthjack

Hope he is about for many more years, whichever division Huddersfield are in.

Lovely sentiments K,but he simply won’t.
His kidneys are failing and his psa has claimed again.
I’m pretty upset really.
I did promise him I’d go to his funeral in a Swans shirt .
Think ,that’s keeping him going

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:32 - Apr 21 with 913 viewsonehunglow

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:55 - Apr 21 by lifelong

Awful disease, lost a good friend to it a few years back.

You’ve done well in urging fellas to get checked for it

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:10 - Apr 21 with 865 viewsmax936

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:00 - Apr 21 by nantywatcher

Just watched the highlights - rather uncomfortable viewing to be honest. Two excellent goals but dearie me, weren't we ever so lucky at times?

It was good listening to commentary over the radio, Hudds missed a host of decent chances, by the comments the commentators made, Andy Robinson kept the faith though and they sounded surprised when Jamal burst his way through to score, I was in a joyous shock though stuck in bloody traffic
Then Ronnie was put in by Walsh and looked to have sealed the win, got to pub said to a few mates that Swans were winning 2 nil and they said it was 4, what a win.

Norwich next weekend is gonna be tough and our last game home to Millwall doesn't look like a gimme either, a case of keeping the faith and seeing those games out, season over and re group and build for next season.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:35 - Apr 21 with 840 viewsswan_si

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:10 - Apr 21 by max936

It was good listening to commentary over the radio, Hudds missed a host of decent chances, by the comments the commentators made, Andy Robinson kept the faith though and they sounded surprised when Jamal burst his way through to score, I was in a joyous shock though stuck in bloody traffic
Then Ronnie was put in by Walsh and looked to have sealed the win, got to pub said to a few mates that Swans were winning 2 nil and they said it was 4, what a win.

Norwich next weekend is gonna be tough and our last game home to Millwall doesn't look like a gimme either, a case of keeping the faith and seeing those games out, season over and re group and build for next season.

Most of their chances came from our mistakes, I think they had one good opportunity that they actually made themselves. Ronald's goal was laid on by Tymon. Long ball from Rushworth, Tymons control was outrageous. Extended highlights are well worth a look. Walsh's goal was a thing of beauty.
[Post edited 21 Apr 11:40]
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:55 - Apr 21 with 806 viewsmax936

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:35 - Apr 21 by swan_si

Most of their chances came from our mistakes, I think they had one good opportunity that they actually made themselves. Ronald's goal was laid on by Tymon. Long ball from Rushworth, Tymons control was outrageous. Extended highlights are well worth a look. Walsh's goal was a thing of beauty.
[Post edited 21 Apr 11:40]

I heard on radio that Ben made a mistake, but we got away with it, Andy Robinson couldn't believe it, but they were pushing and could sense that they were having the better of the game, then we made changes which turned the game on its head, they made a few changes and changed tactics in trying to get a goal, which seems to have left themselves open in which we were clever enough to take advantage, Happy Days and another 3 pts tucked away.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:05 - Apr 21 with 722 viewsWhiterockin

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:55 - Apr 21 by max936

I heard on radio that Ben made a mistake, but we got away with it, Andy Robinson couldn't believe it, but they were pushing and could sense that they were having the better of the game, then we made changes which turned the game on its head, they made a few changes and changed tactics in trying to get a goal, which seems to have left themselves open in which we were clever enough to take advantage, Happy Days and another 3 pts tucked away.

Congratulations to Williams for the substitutions.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Match day thread on 21:54 - Apr 21 with 538 viewsLuther27

Great win yesterday…didn’t see or hear the result until tonight.
0-4…..it’s a result and well done!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024