Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * 14:56 - Mar 26 with 21464 viewsNotLoyal

The game where something has to give, surely this game is the one where Cardiff can score a goal and beat their near and more successful rivals ? Cardiff fans state they never turn up for these derby games, actually the truth is they are not good enough and haven’t been for years and years.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59910

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59913/the-cardiff-city-t

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59938/last-second-winner

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Liam Walsh, Matt Grimes (captain); Luke Cundle, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe; Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Jamie Paterson, Morgan Whittaker, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper.

Cardiff City: Ryan Allsop, Mark McGuinness, Ryan Wintle, Joe Ralls (captain), Sheyi Ojo, Callum O'Dowda, Cedric Kipre, Jaden Philogene, Andy Rinomhota, Perry Ng, Sory Kaba.

Substitutes: Jak Alnwick, Mahlon Romeo, Romaine Sawyers, Jack Simpson, Rubin Colwill, Connor Wickham, Isaak Davies.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 2470 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 09:03 - Mar 29 by felixstowe_jack

Cardiff have only had two seasons in the top tier in the last 70 and were relegated both times. Little old Swansea spent 9 years in the top tier as well as actually winning a major trophy. Something Cardiff have not done for over 100 years.

Swansea have won 26 to Cardiff"s 20 in football league clashes.

Actually 9 seasons in the top flight since 1950…..I know many think football started in 1992 but it didn’t, it died then.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:18 - Mar 29 with 2443 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 16:58 - Mar 29 by bennytheblue

Actually 9 seasons in the top flight since 1950…..I know many think football started in 1992 but it didn’t, it died then.

History.
Why do the Welsh think of the old days so much
God,I hate this fixture.
Hope we deal with these as they should be
Crush them and no faffingvabout.
Fishy needs to find some courage from somewhere as they will target him.
He should know what to expect

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 18:40 - Mar 29 with 2390 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:18 - Mar 29 by onehunglow

History.
God,I hate this fixture.

They're getting quite excited over on anus talking shop ,in between the Truth and the obsession with big clubs , we're obviously a big draw for them

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:19 - Mar 29 with 2314 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 18:40 - Mar 29 by Boundy

They're getting quite excited over on anus talking shop ,in between the Truth and the obsession with big clubs , we're obviously a big draw for them

I’ve been more excited at a Lodge induction

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:17 - Mar 29 with 2291 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:18 - Mar 29 by onehunglow

History.
God,I hate this fixture.

Excited? Probably part of the issue we have is no one east of PT is getting quite as excited as you lot do…hope the team does for once. I’ll be far away mentally and physically at 3 pm Saturday.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:37 - Mar 29 with 2257 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:17 - Mar 29 by bennytheblue

Excited? Probably part of the issue we have is no one east of PT is getting quite as excited as you lot do…hope the team does for once. I’ll be far away mentally and physically at 3 pm Saturday.

West of Port Talbot must be equally as excited … 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:41 - Mar 29 with 2240 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:17 - Mar 29 by bennytheblue

You probably would be if you were up for the double double, but then again you have never done it once.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:50 - Mar 29 with 2225 viewsKeithHaynes

Buses to start boarding at 11.30am on Saturday.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 00:27 - Mar 30 with 2125 viewsbonymine

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:50 - Mar 29 by KeithHaynes

Buses to start boarding at 11.30am on Saturday.

I’m boarding at 5.30am today nothing like forward planning eh 🤔👍

Off with some mates on our annual trip for some sunshine to ‘enjoy’ the game with a chilled beer or three ☀️😎🍻

COYS 🦢🦢🦢

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 09:49 - Mar 30 with 2051 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 00:27 - Mar 30 by bonymine

I’m boarding at 5.30am today nothing like forward planning eh 🤔👍

Off with some mates on our annual trip for some sunshine to ‘enjoy’ the game with a chilled beer or three ☀️😎🍻

COYS 🦢🦢🦢

That’s a much better idea, call in for a beer 😂👍

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 09:55 - Mar 30 with 2039 viewsonehunglow

As I said, speaking personally ,Russy has sucked my enthusiasm away like no other manager .
It’s just me though. I’m trash .
It’s not live on TV and that should show how far we have both fallen too quickly.

I do chortle at the love in at Wales games now as it’s reported .

I detest Cardiff city and their fans . Full stop.

Outside football ,Cardiff people ok.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 10:05 - Mar 30 with 2040 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 09:55 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

As I said, speaking personally ,Russy has sucked my enthusiasm away like no other manager .
It’s not live on TV and that should show how far we have both fallen too quickly.

The reason for the omission from TV isn’t down to how far the clubs have fallen. I think Ian Mitchelmore did a decent report on why.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 11:39 - Mar 30 with 1991 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59913/the-cardiff-city-t

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 12:54 - Mar 30 with 1967 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 09:55 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

This is where we differ , I hope we smash them truly smash them , a doube doube, and a result which would push them nearer to league 1 , everytime we beat them it hurts them inside and outside of the football community , so if we do then I look forward to days of joy , if not then so be it let them have their moment , they're still sh***

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 12:56 - Mar 30 with 1967 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:37 - Mar 29 by KeithHaynes

West of Port Talbot must be equally as excited … 😉

You always are to be fair, team always up for it etc….
Just noticed since 2010.
You have lost 4 win 7 draw 1

I know full well the last few have been shockers but it’s not that bad.
Soon to be 7/5? 🤯
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 12:59 - Mar 30 with 1961 viewsbennytheblue

Thank the Lord eh, you realise that only about 15 to 20,000 cardiffians actually bother to watch ccfc ever? Out of a population over 400,000 ( even more if you throw in penarth and Barrybados).
Most just ain’t interested….,🫣
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:26 - Mar 30 with 1935 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 12:56 - Mar 30 by bennytheblue

You always are to be fair, team always up for it etc….
Just noticed since 2010.
You have lost 4 win 7 draw 1

I know full well the last few have been shockers but it’s not that bad.
Soon to be 7/5? 🤯

13 years or 33 years 💁🏻‍♀️😉 every team should be up for every game mate.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:25 - Mar 30 with 1903 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:26 - Mar 30 by KeithHaynes

13 years or 33 years 💁🏻‍♀️😉 every team should be up for every game mate.

I know, but we haven’t had the right type of people in our team for ages now….a bellers, Ramsey, Ledley, chopra or bothroyd….people who might ‘get it’. Our former captain Morison did, he busted a gut to win that game at your place 1 nil and avoid the Doube that year, don’t think he’s played since from injuries picked up that day! You need a few locals in there….you have a few right?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 16:03 - Mar 30 with 1836 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:25 - Mar 30 by bennytheblue

I know, but we haven’t had the right type of people in our team for ages now….a bellers, Ramsey, Ledley, chopra or bothroyd….people who might ‘get it’. Our former captain Morison did, he busted a gut to win that game at your place 1 nil and avoid the Doube that year, don’t think he’s played since from injuries picked up that day! You need a few locals in there….you have a few right?

Ok, yes we have Cullen, Cooper, Cabango and you could say old hands in Naughton, Grimes and Fulton. But Swansea have always retained an identity at the club, be that behind the scenes with Curt, Britton and Trundle, or on the coaching set up with Kristian O’Leary. There are others.

I know a couple of well informed Cardiff lads who say the same as you, but how can you ever get an identity within your club if you chop and change and take your eye off the ball on the youth as Cardiff have up until the last 18 months or so. ( I’m talking under 18 and below with all due respects not Harris and Colwill they are fast approaching old hat ) I know people say the Swans are mismanaged, but personally I disagree, apart from the January bullshitting from the majority owners they run things correctly and have retained our head coach because they see the bigger picture in what he can deliver in all aspects of his role. ( And paying to get rid having stuck with him is pointless )

Nathan Wood is the current import that should make a tidy profit. Flynn Downes before him made millions last season.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:25 - Mar 30 with 1785 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 16:58 - Mar 29 by bennytheblue

That is why I went back 70 years and not 30 years.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 17:26]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 18:32 - Mar 30 with 1729 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:25 - Mar 30 by felixstowe_jack

That is why I went back 70 years and not 30 years.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 17:26]

How far do you have to go back ?
The Swans still retain the best numbers 😂

I’ll leave the Welsh cup out of it.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 18:47 - Mar 30 with 1705 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff fans have certain issues with the officials !

Jeez, Andy Woolmer proven to be anti Swansea by Steve Cooper with no comeback.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:03 - Mar 30 with 1692 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 18:47 - Mar 30 by KeithHaynes

Cardiff fans have certain issues with the officials !

Jeez, Andy Woolmer proven to be anti Swansea by Steve Cooper with no comeback.

a draw then with no penalties awarded to either side and yellow cards galore

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:13 - Mar 30 with 1677 viewssw02sea

Can anyone help? In Los Cristianos for “The Game”
Where’s the best bar to hopefully watch a streaming of it ?
COYS 🦢🦢🦢
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:02 - Mar 30 with 1645 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:13 - Mar 30 by sw02sea

Can anyone help? In Los Cristianos for “The Game”
Where’s the best bar to hopefully watch a streaming of it ?
COYS 🦢🦢🦢

I’m told, yolo, Taylor’s or hoops 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024