Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * 14:56 - Mar 26 with 21701 viewsNotLoyal

The game where something has to give, surely this game is the one where Cardiff can score a goal and beat their near and more successful rivals ? Cardiff fans state they never turn up for these derby games, actually the truth is they are not good enough and haven’t been for years and years.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59910

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59913/the-cardiff-city-t

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59938/last-second-winner

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Liam Walsh, Matt Grimes (captain); Luke Cundle, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe; Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Jamie Paterson, Morgan Whittaker, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper.

Cardiff City: Ryan Allsop, Mark McGuinness, Ryan Wintle, Joe Ralls (captain), Sheyi Ojo, Callum O'Dowda, Cedric Kipre, Jaden Philogene, Andy Rinomhota, Perry Ng, Sory Kaba.

Substitutes: Jak Alnwick, Mahlon Romeo, Romaine Sawyers, Jack Simpson, Rubin Colwill, Connor Wickham, Isaak Davies.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:56 - Mar 30 with 2421 viewsdna

Been a while but, 'Legends Bar', used to have multi screen football - not far from Parc Santiago hotel

And if you're with the Mrs, 'First Love' - stunning food a couple of doors up from Legends
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:00 - Mar 30 with 2399 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:56 - Mar 30 by dna

Been a while but, 'Legends Bar', used to have multi screen football - not far from Parc Santiago hotel

And if you're with the Mrs, 'First Love' - stunning food a couple of doors up from Legends

Five pints and a kebab after seven years 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:39 - Mar 30 with 2361 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 16:03 - Mar 30 by KeithHaynes

Ok, yes we have Cullen, Cooper, Cabango and you could say old hands in Naughton, Grimes and Fulton. But Swansea have always retained an identity at the club, be that behind the scenes with Curt, Britton and Trundle, or on the coaching set up with Kristian O’Leary. There are others.

I know a couple of well informed Cardiff lads who say the same as you, but how can you ever get an identity within your club if you chop and change and take your eye off the ball on the youth as Cardiff have up until the last 18 months or so. ( I’m talking under 18 and below with all due respects not Harris and Colwill they are fast approaching old hat ) I know people say the Swans are mismanaged, but personally I disagree, apart from the January bullshitting from the majority owners they run things correctly and have retained our head coach because they see the bigger picture in what he can deliver in all aspects of his role. ( And paying to get rid having stuck with him is pointless )

Nathan Wood is the current import that should make a tidy profit. Flynn Downes before him made millions last season.

Who is there now doing what Curtis, Britton and Trundle did? Surprised to see you let Curt go, always thought having someone like him around was an inspired move.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:54 - Mar 30 with 2342 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:39 - Mar 30 by bennytheblue

Who is there now doing what Curtis, Britton and Trundle did? Surprised to see you let Curt go, always thought having someone like him around was an inspired move.

He retired, taking some time off but will be about the club on Saturday morning reminding a few of their responsibilities 👍

Trundle is there every day.

Britton ditto at the managers request.

If he plays or not the same for Joe Allen.

Maybe that’s the difference ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:16 - Mar 31 with 2165 viewssw02sea

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:32 - Mar 31 with 1992 viewsRhonnda_Jack

50/1 Grimes first scorer and swansea win ladbrokes
Cardiff 0 Swansea 5 80/1
Cardiff 1 Swansea 3 25/1
Ladbrokes
COME ON THE SWANS
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:34 - Mar 31 with 1986 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:32 - Mar 31 by Rhonnda_Jack

50/1 Grimes first scorer and swansea win ladbrokes
Cardiff 0 Swansea 5 80/1
Cardiff 1 Swansea 3 25/1
Ladbrokes
COME ON THE SWANS

When I looked Cardiff were favourites ?
Has that changed ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:37 - Mar 31 with 1982 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:34 - Mar 31 by KeithHaynes

When I looked Cardiff were favourites ?
Has that changed ?

We are 2/1 they are 29/20 .
Another good looking bet is natcham first scorer 4/1.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:42 - Mar 31 with 1920 viewssw02sea

👍👍
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 08:37 - Apr 1 with 1788 viewsbonymine

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 09:49 - Mar 30 by KeithHaynes

That’s a much better idea, call in for a beer 😂👍

Apologies Keith have been ‘off grid’ for my first couple of days chilling out in sunny Espana 🇪🇸

Would love to enjoy a beer or three with you mate but the nine other miserable sods in my group wouldn’t hack the two and a half hour road trip to Cadiz 🤷🏼‍♂️🙄 Lightweights !!

Have a good day all 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 11:52 - Apr 1 with 1678 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Off cardiff city forum found a realistic cardiff fan 😆 🤣

I think if swansea only score 3 today it will be a good result. Don't leave early its the only chance we will have too see a world class striker Joel Piroe. I can see this being another hammering. But let's all pretend a draw will do.
Don't worry gang other teams are having points deducted it should be enough to keep us up again.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 12:34 - Apr 1 with 1638 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:37 - Mar 31 by Rhonnda_Jack

We are 2/1 they are 29/20 .
Another good looking bet is natcham first scorer 4/1.

Ntcham is good odds at 4/1.

Goalscoring midfielders are a Godsend. People almost used to be able to print money when Bodde was here. Always around 5/1 or 6/1 to score at any time. Amazed the bookies never cottoned on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:48 - Apr 1 with 1542 viewsguthrieintherain

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 11:52 - Apr 1 by Rhonnda_Jack

Off cardiff city forum found a realistic cardiff fan 😆 🤣

I think if swansea only score 3 today it will be a good result. Don't leave early its the only chance we will have too see a world class striker Joel Piroe. I can see this being another hammering. But let's all pretend a draw will do.
Don't worry gang other teams are having points deducted it should be enough to keep us up again.

28 goals they have scored this season lowest in the league.

And fans complain about us being boring to watch.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:52 - Apr 1 with 1528 viewsKeithHaynes

They will most certainly target Manning and Cooper today, they are the teams hot heads.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:58 - Apr 1 with 1508 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff have lost their last two home league matches against Swansea City - they've never lost three in a row before.

*Swansea City have won their last three league meetings with Cardiff - it's the longest winning run by either team in this fixture in the Football League.

* Cardiff's Sabri Lamouchi is looking to become only the third Bluebirds manager this century to win his first league match against Swansea - the others are Malky Mackay (1-0 in November 2013) and Mick McCarthy (1-0 in March 2021).

*Swansea City have had the most build-up attacks (141) and sequences of 10 or more open play passes (668) in the Championship this season. Indeed, it is over 100 more buildup attacks than opponents Cardiff have managed (39) and 472 more sequences of 10+ open play passes than the Bluebirds (196).

* Only Burnley (13) have scored more goals from outside the box in the Championship than Cardiff this season (10), with 47.8% of the shots attempted by the Bluebirds coming from outside the box (211/441), the highest percentage by a team in a Championship season since Derby in 2018-19 (48.1%, excl. play-offs).

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:00 - Apr 1 with 1501 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The trebe was nice but it’ll be good to get the quadroube too.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:03 - Apr 1 with 1489 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Liam Walsh, Matt Grimes (captain); Luke Cundle, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe; Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Jamie Paterson, Morgan Whittaker, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper.

Cardiff City: Ryan Allsop, Mark McGuinness, Ryan Wintle, Joe Ralls (captain), Sheyi Ojo, Callum O'Dowda, Cedric Kipre, Jaden Philogene, Andy Rinomhota, Perry Ng, Sory Kaba.

Substitutes: Jak Alnwick, Mahlon Romeo, Romaine Sawyers, Jack Simpson, Rubin Colwill, Connor Wickham, Isaak Davies.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:08 - Apr 1 with 1445 viewsFlashberryjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:03 - Apr 1 by KeithHaynes

Don't like the look of that starting line up, a strong bench though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:16 - Apr 1 with 1419 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 12:34 - Apr 1 by Dr_Winston

Ntcham is good odds at 4/1.

Goalscoring midfielders are a Godsend. People almost used to be able to print money when Bodde was here. Always around 5/1 or 6/1 to score at any time. Amazed the bookies never cottoned on.

I've had a little punt in natcham 1st scorer.
Grimes 1st scorer swansea win was 50/1 yesterday.
Natcham is a Rolls Royce of a player. I would love it next year to have him and ogbean (spelling mistake I think)
In the side the physical presence of Fulton , Natcham, ogbean, with Grimes pulling the strings could be exciting.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:23 - Apr 1 with 1384 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:08 - Apr 1 by Flashberryjack

Don't like the look of that starting line up, a strong bench though.

It’s attacking ?

Unchanged too.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:31 - Apr 1 with 1342 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:23 - Apr 1 by KeithHaynes

It’s attacking ?

Unchanged too.

Walsh has been class since coming back in. Also we have impact players. We score the first goal and we will smash them. What I can take from their mangers take they are going to try and control the tempo of the football,( like the swansea tribute act that they are)
The only player I think we should keep an eye on today is odowder, I think Ryan Manning will want to show Kenny who the real left wing back is.
Looking at the bench we have the means to change shape and frustrate the hell out of them.
Looks like a few caridiff fans cousin wifes are gonna have black eyes 🤣 🏊‍♂️ AWAY COME ON THE SWANS
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:32 - Apr 1 with 1330 viewsBadlands

No Ntcham in The starting 11!!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:38 - Apr 1 with 1309 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:32 - Apr 1 by Badlands

No way 😳 I can't belive that
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:42 - Apr 1 with 1281 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:32 - Apr 1 by Badlands

Read the team again. Ntcham is starting mate
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 14:57]
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:43 - Apr 1 with 1277 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Cullen any time scorer 3/1 amazing odds 👌
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024