Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * 14:56 - Mar 26 with 21463 viewsNotLoyal

The game where something has to give, surely this game is the one where Cardiff can score a goal and beat their near and more successful rivals ? Cardiff fans state they never turn up for these derby games, actually the truth is they are not good enough and haven’t been for years and years.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59910

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59913/the-cardiff-city-t

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59938/last-second-winner

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Liam Walsh, Matt Grimes (captain); Luke Cundle, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe; Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Jamie Paterson, Morgan Whittaker, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper.

Cardiff City: Ryan Allsop, Mark McGuinness, Ryan Wintle, Joe Ralls (captain), Sheyi Ojo, Callum O'Dowda, Cedric Kipre, Jaden Philogene, Andy Rinomhota, Perry Ng, Sory Kaba.

Substitutes: Jak Alnwick, Mahlon Romeo, Romaine Sawyers, Jack Simpson, Rubin Colwill, Connor Wickham, Isaak Davies.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 00:47 - Apr 2 with 1694 viewsmax936

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:57 - Apr 1 by onehunglow

Thought he was pretty good really.

Really Ralls kicked our players up in the air 5/6 times and no yellow card, Piroe makes one rash challenge and gets a yellow rightly so, but my point is that Ralls made several without recourse.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 01:47 - Apr 2 with 1646 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:59 - Apr 1 by AguycalledJack

Ask them why some many turned up for our game?

Annis site also reporting a swans fan took a pasting in the ninian stand today. The way it’s spoken about sounds bad.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 22:03]

Hopefully just nonsense. But a lone fan if that’s the case is really brave.
I did see a Cardiff fan in that stand with a young lad today in an orange Swans top. Our scouts are out to find him, I was impressed to see it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 07:33 - Apr 2 with 1568 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 01:47 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

Hopefully just nonsense. But a lone fan if that’s the case is really brave.
I did see a Cardiff fan in that stand with a young lad today in an orange Swans top. Our scouts are out to find him, I was impressed to see it.

I almost ended up going in hospitality.
Glad I didn't as I am sure I would have found it impossible to keep my emotions in check.
Instead had Sutulla and his son over to watch the match.
Joy was unchecked especially at the end

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 11:26 - Apr 2 with 1372 viewsswan65split

One of the best ones for me

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:37 - Apr 2 with 1240 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:59 - Apr 1 by AguycalledJack

Ask them why some many turned up for our game?

Annis site also reporting a swans fan took a pasting in the ninian stand today. The way it’s spoken about sounds bad.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 22:03]

Didn't we do similar to a Cardiff fan at the liberty a few seasons ago
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:45 - Apr 2 with 1223 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:37 - Apr 2 by controversial_jack

Didn't we do similar to a Cardiff fan at the liberty a few seasons ago

It would happen in any stand from both sides, not sure why people do this.
I would question the incident though as it stands. Purely because there is no social media ( I could be wrong ) and it’s the usual Cardiff City bravado to make them feel better.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:59 - Apr 2 with 1203 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:45 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

I would question the incident though as it stands. Purely because there is no social media ( I could be wrong ) and it’s the usual Cardiff City bravado to make them feel better.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:31 - Apr 2 with 1173 views1983

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:59 - Apr 2 by Rhonnda_Jack

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:34 - Apr 2 with 1164 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:31 - Apr 2 by 1983

Is the assumption he is taking laughing gas or whatever the young things call it.

Banned I thought ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 14:40 - Apr 2 with 1158 views1983

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 13:45 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

A few of us done this in the 90's in cardiff when away fans were banned what a horrible pointless experience and we hated every minute of it, always remember the same down the Vetch when a few cardiff fans were sussed out in the centre stand the game we beat them 4-1 in the snow they disappeared after half time

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 16:09 - Apr 2 with 1047 views1983

Just seen the video of him what a mad Jack B@stard he is!
He still managed to kick a cardiff fan in the face as he is launched into the seats 😂

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1021 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 16:09 - Apr 2 by 1983

Just seen the video of him what a mad Jack B@stard he is!
He still managed to kick a cardiff fan in the face as he is launched into the seats 😂

You got that from that video. I can’t make a thing out of it.😎

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024