Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LIVERPOOL 14:22 - Apr 29 with 2151 viewsVenezuelanR

we´ll make liverpool look like barcelona, or a sunday morning team, doesnt matter in anycase, as we will host foolham at home on boxing day.
LIVERPOOL on 14:26 - Apr 29 with 2137 viewsJAPRANGERS

This is QPR we are talking about. Liverpool will come roaring back to form , saving Rodger's arse. You just know it don't you??
LIVERPOOL on 14:48 - Apr 29 with 2118 viewsJuzzie

QPR: The Chritsmas Club.
LIVERPOOL on 14:52 - Apr 29 with 2109 viewsdaveB

comfortable 2-0 home win
LIVERPOOL on 15:00 - Apr 29 with 2096 viewsbosh67

Liverpool have blown it. Out the FA Cup. Big ask to make the top 4. Comfortably beaten by Hull. Star players leaving. This is a great time to be going there and going for the throat.

We've got no chance.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

LIVERPOOL on 15:17 - Apr 29 with 2063 viewsEastR

LIVERPOOL on 15:00 - Apr 29 by bosh67

Liverpool have blown it. Out the FA Cup. Big ask to make the top 4. Comfortably beaten by Hull. Star players leaving. This is a great time to be going there and going for the throat.

We've got no chance.

Gerrard rested last night (God only knows why), his penultimate game at Anfield, Rogers under a bit of pressure, the natives restless. It'll be messy.
For us.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

LIVERPOOL on 15:35 - Apr 29 with 2030 viewsHarbour

yes like playing everton after midweek away game in russia and westspam out of form when ever i hear this is the best time to play a team we muck it up big time...hope i am wrong but suspect not home win 3-1
LIVERPOOL on 15:53 - Apr 29 with 2011 viewsBrightonhoop

Personally, I think we will $hit em. Too little oo late, we need to go out with a roar and to deny them Champions League would be some payback. I hate them with an irrational hatred.
LIVERPOOL on 16:20 - Apr 29 with 1974 viewsRangers67

The script is written. Liverpool hopelessly out of form will play ok and that will be enough to beat us comfortably. We will lump the ball up to Bobby who will lose 80% of the challenges and even when he does win one, Charlie will be wondering around the other side of the field having not anticipated Bobby winning the ball. Chris would have packed the team with 8 defenders plus a dodgy keeper who treats the football like it is filled with the plague. Or Rob Green will score from his own six yard box with a goal kick rather than merely flailing at the ball wildly and managing to put so much back spin on it that Seve would have been proud and the rest of the team all play like they are Lionel Messi and we sneak a draw.
Login to get fewer ads

LIVERPOOL on 16:29 - Apr 29 with 1964 viewsKerryE

I got us winning 2 nil at Anfield, draw at city, 4 nil against Newcastle and a thumping victory at Leicester..........then I woke up.

Actually, I wonder what the odds are on us not getting another point this season?
LIVERPOOL on 18:13 - Apr 29 with 1900 viewskropotkin41

Because winning at Liverpool would not save us we might well do it.............. it'll be going to Leicester and needing a win (or even a point) that would be really like us to f*ck up.

Mind you.......... given what we've managed to do with all the money we've had and the promotions you'd be forgiven for thinking that sooner or later we must run out of unlikely f*ck-ups............ surely..........

In which case, yes Liverpool will put us to the sword and other results will mean that we'll be all but relegated at last.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

LIVERPOOL on 18:21 - Apr 29 with 1889 viewsbatmanhoop

. . .and Mario banging in a hat-trick
LIVERPOOL on 18:21 - Apr 29 with 1888 viewsBklynRanger

Gerrard (17 mins)
Austin (51 mins)
Sterling (78 mins)
Sterling (85 mins)
LIVERPOOL on 19:47 - Apr 29 with 1842 viewsToast_R

You fools, this has QPR putting in a plucky away performance all over it, we'll we winning until injury time when something inexplicably disastrous happens.
LIVERPOOL on 19:59 - Apr 29 with 1825 viewsbosh67

LIVERPOOL on 18:21 - Apr 29 by BklynRanger

Gerrard (17 mins)
Austin (51 mins)
Sterling (78 mins)
Sterling (85 mins)

Well, at least that is 3 goals scored by Rangers players.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

LIVERPOOL on 20:03 - Apr 29 with 1821 viewsTheBlob

And the team bus will end up on blocks.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

LIVERPOOL on 20:26 - Apr 29 with 1801 viewsFredManRave

If all those going take beach balls and chuck each and every one of them onto the pitch then surely our b*stard luck must change with an off target shot from "unknown player" taking a beach ball deflection and ending up in the back of the net for the winner...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024